My issue is in order to see those visuals you need to be so far away from the stage that you can't see the band.

Visuals are a nice addition, but they're not what I'm at a gig to see.

It's the only way not to make a center stage show completely boring i guess,and you know how much Matt loves lasers :LOL:

Considering night 3 in Mexico City is yet to sell out, making it 4 with the festival seems a bit strange.

I wonder when/if they'll get round to the US shows. If they're there this year they should probably wanna get on with it.

They probably did and just the expensive tickets are yet to be sold, otherwise their tour manager wouldn't book another show if there wasn't enough demand (?).

Considering night 3 in Mexico City is yet to sell out, making it 4 with the festival seems a bit strange.

I wonder when/if they'll get round to the US shows. If they're there this year they should probably wanna get on with it.

Matt just said late this year in the US again recently... I just am at the point where I can't imagine what the hold up could be.

This has been way too much downtime - how are they going to remind people they exist again in order to sell tickets?

I have a bad feeling about this US tour.

I would assume the Mexican festival wouldn't be impacted all too much by the other gigs not selling out. There's plenty of other bands people will be paying to go see, and they're always good promotion, I suppose.

The least important thing of that video is the music man, look at those visuals :LOL:

I don't actually think the visuals are that impressive, it doesn't look any different than the setup for any other big name EDM act except on a center stage

It's the only way not to make a center stage show completely boring i guess,and you know how much Matt loves lasers :LOL:

mmm gotta love lazers. There's a video of Stockholm Syndrome at some festival in America on The Resistance tour with some mental lazers going into the sky if anyone can find it

I'd love Matt to take some inspiration from Eric Prydz

a love lazers. There's a video of Stockholm Syndrome at some festival in America on The Resistance tour with some mental lazers going into the sky if anyone can find it

I fucking love lasers as well and you must be thinking on this one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAL52MnPjqw

Another nice one is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wsMykCXnzA

I fucking love lasers as well and you must be thinking on this one :)

That was it, it was this specific video I seen. Looks so impressive from this far back. Especially just as the first chorus is ending and then the second verse

edit: Fuck I forgot how good the lazers were for New Born on The Resistance arena tour

Edited by jonodillieono

That was it, it was this specific video I seen. Looks so impressive from this far back. Especially just as the first chorus is ending and then the second verse

edit: Fuck I forgot how good the lazers were for New Born on The Resistance arena tour

the ones for follow me , on the 2nd law tour , were very good.

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know if Muse could be the secret set for Reading? And what stage/when it is? Shit is blowing my mind right now.

One of the organisers hinted that the secret act had something to do with 'wild horses' or something. Seems to be heavy speculation that it'll be Foals. Either way, nowt to do with Muse, especially since Matt said there won't be anymore gigs in England 'til next year.

Ah, I'm not too sure if I'm going. Not too fussed on Foals, never actually heard a single song of theirs. If I am acutally going I'm super looking forward to Ghost, gonna be unreal.

Could mean KoC though.

Edited by Destroya