Ah, I'm not too sure if I'm going. Not too fussed on Foals, never actually heard a single song of theirs. If I am acutally going I'm super looking forward to Ghost, gonna be unreal.

Could mean KoC though.

Foals are amazing live.

I'd think it was them anyway seeing as their new album is out on friday and they're doing promotion in Oxford on friday

January 23-24, 2016 ??

While Madonna will be performing two gigs in Miami and Janet Jackson two shows in Texas during this particular weekend, Muse could possibly schedule two dates in Los Angeles at the Staples Center on the same dates or possibly the weekend of February 6-7. There are also a couple of open mid-week dates in early December and late November before Thanksgiving at this venue assuming the band prefers to play downtown LA instead of The Forum in Inglewood.

Taylor Swift now holds the record of 16 sold out concerts at the Staples Center while Muse currently has 5 (and counting).

London, Paris and Milan are among the likely tours stops on the European leg of the 2016 Drones arena tour when they are announced.

Muse and recent Mexico City concerts:

18k attendees 2007 - one sold out arena gig

50k attendees 2010 - one sold out stadium gig

95k attendees 2013 - four sold out arena gigs

70k attendees 2015 - three sold out arena gigs

Of course i notice they were sarcastic and noting on other members' behaviours, but it is kinda true. Or most of my friends all have similar tastes and hate pop, going to the Big Weekend made me notice how niche of a genre rock really is.

Only just realised I contradicted everything I said originally :/

True, but the big names will always draw crowds. Statistics show that people stop listening to new music after the age of 33 for some reason. Madonna will draw that crowd, plus what is left of the shitty pop community.

Of course i notice they were sarcastic and noting on other members' behaviours, but it is kinda true. Or most of my friends all have similar tastes and hate pop, going to the Big Weekend made me notice how niche of a genre rock really is.

Only just realised I contradicted everything I said originally :/

What is happening :LOL:

Well pop clearly isn't popular because non of his/her mates listen to it ;)

Of course it isn't popular, don't you know that??? :p

Anyways, I have a feeling that dates might be announced sometime around the Radio Live Lounge and Lollapalooza. Would be a reasonable time to do that right?

Wonder if they'll do Wembley this tour, since they missed out on it for T2L. Might be worth going even more so than usual.

I reckoned that if they were doing stadiums, they could do the Olympic Stadium, given West Ham move in next year and they'd presumably like the idea of that Olympic soundtrack band opening it for rock shows. Plus if its anything to go by, it helps that Live Nation are the people who have the deals to put on gigs there and have taken over from SJM as Muse's promoters for UK shows (judging by Psycho).

Then again, I think the band has said they're just doing arenas. But who knows. We'll probably find out soon enough.

Rumor has it Muse will be doing a show at AB (Ancienne Belgique) in Brussels for Music for Life. Capacity is 2000 so this could be interesting. Muse or not, it's announced tomorrow. A big band will choose a charity and perform at AB. They already had

perform as a support act at their gig in Antwerp in 2012 as well.

If this is true and if they consider this as a special gig, we Belgians are officially lucky after what we got at Rock Werchter. Please keep in mind my source is a friend of a friend who knows someone involved. Or something similar. I'll post an update if it's Muse! :LOL:

EDIT: So they are playing at AB, but already September 16th. How to get tickets? Listen to Studio Brussels and text "Muse" to 4342 each time they play one of their songs. They're giving away 20 tickets / song during the next week so that's about 14 times a day. The text will cost you €1 and you'll support Artsen zonder Grenzen, a international aid organization. Source: http://stubru.be/musicforlife/museforlife

Edited by SmellyCat

I honestly cannot recall ever seeing tickets for a gig released with only a couple of months (if that) before the gig, especially a big arena gig.

This is getting just massively strange.

When I bought tickets to see The Killers on an arena tour, that was a show on Haloween that I bought tix for in September.

When I bought tickets to see The Killers on an arena tour, that was a show on Haloween that I bought tix for in September.

It's been a hell of a long time since I've really gone to gigs, but it's always been six months or so between tickets and gig.

The Muse gigs I've been to where like that as well.

Totally not used to this last minute thing!

Also is a bit of a bummer for people who would want to plan travel.