Having trouble hitting them A4s lately, from what I've seen. Might not be long 'til they join the list of other high chest notes turned into falsettos :(

Or they could shift The Handler down into C, still sounds pretty good there, the ending probs wouldn't be quite as climactic though.

Rob Da Bank is the owner of Bestival if you don't know. He's a pretty swell guy so wouldn't bullshit like this, so it looks like Muse are nailed on as the special guest at Bestival (read the replies underneath the initial tweet)

Muse followed by The Chemical Brothers, what a fantastic night that's going to be

The only question is how longs the set going to be?

Sorry if this has been said before, but there's no tourdates listed between July 25th and September 13th. Could there be more secret gigs, it seems early to take such a long break that soon? Dom said in some interview they are touring non stop for the next year.

I think they might play some smaller shows across Europe.

Really hoping that is the case! As I didn't go to Rock Werchter.

But I feel they might do some US ones next, since they've been all over Europe with the festivals.

I think they might play some smaller shows across Europe.

Hadn't considered this. I didn't go to enough shows on the Psycho Tour so yes pls

I'm not gonna get my hopes up though, feels a little unlikely to me for some reason.

Really hoping that is the case! As I didn't go to Rock Werchter.

But I feel they might do some US ones next, since they've been all over Europe with the festivals.

US gigs are pretty much confirmed for around December/January/February time. I guess it's possible that they could go over there for some festivals in August though, assuming there are any on at that time.

US gigs are pretty much confirmed for around December/January/February time. I guess it's possible that they could go over there for some festivals in August though, assuming there are any on at that time.

Yeah I've heard that, but they did some interviews here in Belgium for Rock Werchter, and in one Matt said they will do an arena gig in Belgium in December. When a reporter asked Dom about it in another interview, he said it could also be early 2016.

Guess they are still planning it all out, I want to know though cos I missed out on tickets for their last arena gig here.

The fact that there are Mexico dates in November should logistically indicate they plan to head north from there to the US. Do Mexico, then swing North to L.A. and wherever else after that. The benefit of touring North America during December-Feb is that not many other bands tour during this time, so they won't be competing for people's concert dollars as much.

However, I'm sure touring in the winter can suck. I remember the 2013 Columbus concert. It was on March 5th. Walked inside the concert with what I could describe as a light misty rain, and 3 hours later we leave the concert to a blizzard! Took me over 2 hours to drive home, and it normally takes 45 minutes to get home from Columbus.

The fact that there are Mexico dates in November should logistically indicate they plan to head north from there to the US. Do Mexico, then swing North to L.A. and wherever else after that. The benefit of touring North America during December-Feb is that not many other bands tour during this time, so they won't be competing for people's concert dollars as much.

However, I'm sure touring in the winter can suck. I remember the 2013 Columbus concert. It was on March 5th. Walked inside the concert with what I could describe as a light misty rain, and 3 hours later we leave the concert to a blizzard! Took me over 2 hours to drive home, and it normally takes 45 minutes to get home from Columbus.

They will be heading down under after Mexico ..... PLEASE !!!!

I'm suspecting they'll start in the United States and move down assuming their warehouse is in California. Why not start there?

I guess they will go to Texas straight from Mexico. It would be stupid to have 1 month gap in between south american dates and get all the production down to Mexico for just 3 gigs.