I'm really hoping they will do the Drones album in full in their stadium shows.

The whole album, especially the second half, flows so well. Combine it with massive podium and over-the-top pyro and other shenanigans and this could be the best show since Pink Floyd's the Wall.

With the 2nd Law Stadium tour they scratched the surface in telling a story via the banker/gaslady. Now I want Muse to go all out with the album. It would be legendary.

So for the arena tour. which songs do you want to bet the band will play for sure?

for me:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Defector

The Globalist

and MAYBE Aftermath.

I hope so...

So for the arena tour. which songs do you want to bet the band will play for sure?

for me:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Defector

The Globalist

and MAYBE Aftermath.

(Hopeful) predictions are:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

JFK+Defecfor (Opener please)

Aftermath/Revolt rotation (please god no)

The Globalist maybe if it can be performed correctly

Aftermath/Revolt rotation (please god no)

Not sure why you think that'd happen, wouldn't really make much sense.

Every gig:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Defector

Revolt

In rotation:

Aftermath

The Globalist

I'm hoping they do the whole album in full at least a couple of times as well, and that they announce it beforehand.

Every gig:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Defector

Revolt

In rotation:

Aftermath

The Globalist

I'm hoping they do the whole album in full at least a couple of times as well, and that they announce it beforehand.

I will love them to play the whole album from start to finish, and then, a mini-setlist with a heavy rotation of songs each day. Not just Resistance/Starlight/KoC all the fucking days :LOL::LOL:

Every gig:

Dead Inside

Psycho

Mercy

Reapers

The Handler

Defector

Revolt

In rotation:

Aftermath

The Globalist

Aftermath/The Globalist rotation makes less sense to me tbh. If Revolt becomes a single I suppose it won't be in rotation though

Aftermath/The Globalist rotation makes less sense to me tbh. If Revolt becomes a single I suppose it won't be in rotation though

I didn't mean they'd be rotated with each other, I meant they'd be rotated in/out with other songs. That rotation would indeed make zero sense :chuckle:

I didn't mean they'd be rotated with each other, I meant they'd be rotated in/out with other songs. That rotation would indeed make zero sense :chuckle:

Oh ok I see:LOL:. I can see The Globalist being a difficult one to rotate as I imagine many fans would be outraged if their respective gig didn't have The Globalist but the night before did considering how unique it kind of is compared to the rest of Drones.

Oh ok I see:LOL:. I can see The Globalist being a difficult one to rotate as I imagine many fans would be outraged if their respective gig didn't have The Globalist but the night before did considering how unique it kind of is compared to the rest of Drones.

I can also imagine a lot of fans being outraged if they did get TG as it would take the place of 2 or 3 potentially better songs :LOL:

I can also imagine a lot of fans being outraged if they did get TG as it would take the place of 2 or 3 potentially better songs :LOL:

A possibility but I don't remember Citizen Erased taking the space of 2 songs when that gets played. Perhaps a weak example though considering it is 7 minutes and as opposed to 10

A possibility but I don't remember Citizen Erased taking the space of 2 songs when that gets played. Perhaps a weak example though considering it is 7 minutes and as opposed to 10

It did a few times on the TR tour iirc.

It did during the TR tour, particularly the stadium gigs.

I hope they come to Newcastle next year, might even venture to the hell hole that is Sunderland at the Stadium of Light just to see them for the first time. Sadly I don't have enough money or any arrangements for Download. Ah the joys of being a student :(

Have they ever ventured this far North before? Might have been in Manchester but that's as far as they go from what I've seen.

I hope they come to Newcastle next year, might even venture to the hell hole that is Sunderland at the Stadium of Light just to see them for the first time. Sadly I don't have enough money or any arrangements for Download. Ah the joys of being a student :(

Have they ever ventured this far North before? Might have been in Manchester but that's as far as they go from what I've seen.

Many times for Arena gigs. Newcastle itself lots of times. Also Edinburgh, Glasgow...

I too am hoping they come up to the North East this tour. They've only been to Newcastle three times according to Setlist.fm (1999, 2000, 2006).

It took the slot for Unintended + the extended intro Overture, iirc, which I think was waaaay longer than Citizen Erased :LOL:

I think that works out as seven minutes together.

At Wembley 2 they played CE instead of Soldier's Poem... bit of a jump in show running time from that. :chuckle:

Many times for Arena gigs. Newcastle itself lots of times. Also Edinburgh, Glasgow...

Like Cardiff, Nottingham, Aberdeen, etc, I think Newcastle was last visited in 2006 on the BH&R arena tour.

I thought the hint was the next UK tour is likely to have an O2 Arena residency. Would've thought Glasgow Hydro should be there too.