US tour won't start til after the holidays. They will spend holidays with their families most likely and then start up like end of Jan or Feb... like previous start up in San Diego last two tours. Remember that Christmas gift of the stage setup was before the last arena tour. And this tour is going to be more elaborate stage production so have patience. ;)

I suppose this is already known here, but just in case it isn't (and I'm not going to read a whole thread first, and I doubt searching will be much use :p), German TV show just now had them saying next year will see the arena tour in Europe. Which is pretty obvious anyway, I guess :chuckle: Nothing else was mentioned about tours, except that they are thinking about how to do Drones (song) live. Which I highly doubt :chuckle:

Apparently mid-January next year there's going to be a new music festival in NZ, which isn't something that happens every day. Now, I never would have considered Muse for this in my wildest dreams but listen to this

I want to get two of our major headliners on this release, and gladly (understated) one of those special headline artists locked in earlier this week. This is a band that hasn’t played here for a while (skipped past NZ on their way through Australia twice I think) and are renowned for their live shows. Can anyone guess?
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e805285aad5f64ca37def0382&id=5c21c1fdf2

Ring any bells? They did play BDO in 2010 though which may or may not count...

I know Muse is almost definitely touring the US in Dec/Jan so the chance this is happening is highly unlikely, but it's not impossible if they play fewer shows (as the 360 stage suggests) and the tour ends early Jan.

Still it feels like a very odd detour, though if it happens I'd like to imagine it's to make up for skipping us the last two tours :indiff:

Also from what I can tell from a quick google, Big Day Out isn't happening next year so it's not like they're heading down for that at the same time.

Edit - saw that this new festival is supposedly "a cross between big day out and lane ways out in the bush." They're going to have to move sheep to free up the paddocks. Maybe that's what's attracted Matt lol

Edited by zomuse

Does anyone know anything about that LA show on Saturday? Think it's just rehearsals using the new stage design or something?

I was wondering that myself, but if nothing's been announced by now, I'm going to assume either nothing's happening, or it's pretty much a private party.

Cameras allowed?

I would assume not, but it depends on how many people are there for them to regulate it, I suppose.

I don't know anyone who won tickets.

Can't wait to see what ridiculous suits Matt will wear this time.

Why wouldn't they just wear that flight suit pants/jacket...? Matt seems attached to it.