Map is a semi-regular, I only saw it once in 5 shows and it was mind-blowing. Fantastic piece of music, it should stick around.

I dunno, I'd say it's been fairly rare ever since 2012. It was played about as much as Sunburn on the T2L Tour.

When do we think Muse are going to announce Bestival, if indeed, they're playing there?

"There's 2 headliners to be announced, Muse and someone else, and the "someone else" is rumoured to be Kylie Minogue who has a big London festival show next weekend. Bestival are probably holding out until after that show and then announcing both headliners (and the rest of the lineup) next week. It's also right after Glastonbury so with people seeing that on TV they'll be itching to go to a festival and if Bestival announce one of the biggest bands in the world right after then it'll be a massive help for ticket sales, especially since Bestival has a reputation as a mini-Glastonbury. All about maximising potential ticket sales"

Posted that in the Download thread, so next Monday (or sometime next week) is my prediction

They are playing in Sweden so I guess they could cancel it for Glastonbury.

Oh, lord, the rage that would ensue... :chuckle:

Hopefully they'll just bump Florence up to headliner (looks like that's what they've done actually) :awesome:

They are playing in Sweden so I guess they could cancel it for Glastonbury.

Didn't stop The Who from doing it. They were due to play Paris on the Sunday of Glastonbury but they decided fuck that, cancelled it a few weeks ago and were announced for Glastonbury not long after.

Muse won't do that though, they're not bellends, well maybe one of them is but the other 2 would talk him out of it

Didn't stop The Who from doing it. They were due to play Paris on the Sunday of Glastonbury but they decided fuck that, cancelled it a few weeks ago and were announced for Glastonbury not long after.

Muse won't do that though, they're not bellends, well maybe one of them is but the other 2 would talk him out of it

It's Sweden, Muse don't even need a legitimate reason to cancel there at this point. :$:LOL:

I feel like with a #1 album, now would be a pretty damn good time to announce US tour dates. The single is falling off, and we have really short attention spans.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I thought we had more notice on the dates last cycle; They're going to need it in some markets, with the 360 setup and need to sell more tickets.

Jan would be better than Nov/Dec, but I still have a strong feeling that it's going to be the holidays for us.

I'm trying to make plans, Muse. :'( Just throw us a bone here.

This really is the prime time for ticket sales, though. Once the album isn't as fresh in everyone's mind, they're more likely to miss tour announcements and sales, especially considering the T2L tour was promoted very piss poorly in a lot of areas (there was an announcement tacked on to the end of the SNL performance, and that was literally all I saw.)

This really is the prime time for ticket sales, though. Once the album isn't as fresh in everyone's mind, they're more likely to miss tour announcements and sales, especially considering the T2L tour was promoted very piss poorly in a lot of areas (there was an announcement tacked on to the end of the SNL performance, and that was literally all I saw.)

Meh, who cares? It will be harder for us to get tickets

If ticket sales are too shitty, loads of areas won't get shows at all.

Do areas in the US other than LA have issues getting tickets? Maybe NYC, I guess?

Boston sells out quickly, not as quickly and in demand as LA/NYC but I think it sells out too. (or it did for TR/T2L tour at least- w/ Drones at #1 right now it probably will again)

Jan would be better than Nov/Dec, but I still have a strong feeling that it's going to be the holidays for us.

I am the only one who doesn't really care about if it is a winter tour? The sooner I can see them the better (even if it's 15 below out)!