Muse can't save themselves in Australia, they will piss me off no matter what they do there. There are only two things they can do:

1) Play generic setlists. This will only go to show how little they care and that they've ripped off Australian fans. Then again, I will be kinda happy if they do. But still, it will show how lazy they are and that they just favour their shit songs.

Verdict: FAIL

2) Play some actual rarities and fuck European/US fans again. The same special treatment they gave the Asian fans. I'm fully expecting this one. This will only show that this entire tour has been one big lie, and that they are very capable of playing older songs but won't unless you live really far away and pay stupid amounts of money for your tickets.

Verdict: FAIL

3) Play generic setlists on the first nights. Play some actual rarities on the second nights and screw first night attendees + European/US fans over.

:happy:

3) Play generic setlists on the first nights. Play some actual rarities on the second nights and screw first night attendees + European/US fans over.

If they do that, it would prove once and for all that they have completely lost touch with their fanbase.

Here's the next tour!

New Song

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude+Hysteria

Resistance

New Song

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Gallery+New Piano Song

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

-

New Song

Stockholm Syndrome

Harmonica+Knights of Cydonia

I can't wait.

Edited by halo eighteen

Here's the next tour!

New Song

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude+Hysteria

Resistance

New Song

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Gallery+New Piano Song

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

-

New Song

Stockholm Syndrome

Harmonica+Knights of Cydonia

I can't wait.

Are you insane?! That's 15 songs! Don't you know that for every album they release they play less and less song? Essentially, I think the setlist will be this:

Intro + New Song

Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising

Hysteria

New Piano Song

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

New Song

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

New Song

---

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

13 songs sounds plausible!

How is this logical or even fair? The people who got the tickets during the presale, when the second dates weren't announced should get the better setlist, because the chances are, the less-casual fans will be attending the first night concert and will be more likely to just know songs like B&H or Dead Star or, I don't know, something off Showbiz? The more casual fans will have bought tickets for the second night, so why should it have the better setlist? I've always hated it this way. I have no idea why the second night would get the better set at all.

How is this logical or even fair? The people who got the tickets during the presale, when the second dates weren't announced should get the better setlist, because the chances are, the less-casual fans will be attending the first night concert and will be more likely to just know songs like B&H or Dead Star or, I don't know, something off Showbiz? The more casual fans will have bought tickets for the second night, so why should it have the better setlist? I've always hated it this way. I have no idea why the second night would get the better set at all.

Why was Staples Center second night better?

Why was Wembley Stadium second night so MUCH better?

Because Muse are idiots and apparently their fans only attend the second night.

I think you've made a fundamental error somewhere...

We didn't in Charlottesville. :noey: Charlottesville got FG, and Raleigh got TaB, US, and RBS. Last arena show in the States, and we got the generic setlist. Last festival show two nights later gets MK Ultra & CE, where a fair number of the people there didn't give a rat's ass (although I am happy for the minority Muse fanbase that was there). As mentioned before, it'd be one thing if Muse didn't have the back catalog to support a longer or more varied set, but they do. Rotate a minimum of one rarity per set, and I think most of us would be happy ~ it's what makes that set special, regardless of whether you're attending one gig that tour or several. My fav gig is still Columbus because we got RBS. I'm what would be considered a new fan (heard them for the first time when they did Uprising at the VMAs, although I had purchased all of their studio stuff by the time I went to my first gig), but even I could tell that getting RBS was not the norm. That's what keeps the positive buzz up after the show, and on the boards.

So, first night Aussies, keep hope alive. There's always the possibility you could be Raleigh to the second night's Charlottesville. I really wish this whole discussion point wasn't even an issue.

So, most of the complaints have been about the setlists. I can understand that, but at the same time, the 2nd leg of the US tour were mostly cities they'd never been to before or have a strong base of fans. The songs they picked are their more well known hits, and thus, more likely to win over people who aren't as familiar with their music. Plus, it was a lot of gigs in a short period of time and at the end of a very long tour. Might have been better if they'd taken a month off after Wembley before coming back. They were pushing themselves awfully hard in October.

But, you have to admit, they gave good performances on stage. Interacted with fans both online and off. Though, the Bliss tease might have been a bit much. Forgive me, but I'd take any part of Exo over Bliss.

So, most of the complaints have been about the setlists. I can understand that, but at the same time, the 2nd leg of the US tour were mostly cities they'd never been to before or have a strong base of fans. The songs they picked are their more well known hits, and thus, more likely to win over people who aren't as familiar with their music. Plus, it was a lot of gigs in a short period of time and at the end of a very long tour. Might have been better if they'd taken a month off after Wembley before coming back. They were pushing themselves awfully hard in October.

But, you have to admit, they gave good performances on stage. Interacted with fans both online and off. Though, the Bliss tease might have been a bit much. Forgive me, but I'd take any part of Exo over Bliss.

The complains didn't really start because of the US tour. Muse has been doing this since the release of The Resistance.