- Endlessy (possibly)

BHAR:

- Assassin (possibly)

TR:

- MK Ultra (possibly)

- Unnatural Selection (possibly)

Muse bringing back great live songs?

Ha ha ha.

My nephew has asked to be taken to a MUSE concert for his school graduation. I thought I would check out the official fan page for the band to see info about tour dates.... Sadly it seems to me that there are no tours planned for 2012, .... is this an indication that the band is no longer touring?

My nephew's graduation isn't until 2014 but since we live in Canada and it will be a big trip to come to the UK to see them, I thought I'd like to start saving now.... but if its unlikely that they will be touring anymore then perhaps I should plan a different trip altogether.

Any thoughts, insights? We are willing to go to WHATEVER country they find themselves in, be it the UK or any other part of Europe or North America....

A.T.

My nephew has asked to be taken to a MUSE concert for his school graduation. I thought I would check out the official fan page for the band to see info about tour dates.... Sadly it seems to me that there are no tours planned for 2012, .... is this an indication that the band is no longer touring?

My nephew's graduation isn't until 2014 but since we live in Canada and it will be a big trip to come to the UK to see them, I thought I'd like to start saving now.... but if its unlikely that they will be touring anymore then perhaps I should plan a different trip altogether.

Any thoughts, insights? We are willing to go to WHATEVER country they find themselves in, be it the UK or any other part of Europe or North America....

A.T.

Their tour for The Resistance ended in August of last year and they've been working on the new album so far. They will most likely start touring at the end of this year through 2013, then some gigs through summer of 2014.

"..but Dom was there and I asked him about playing in October and he said they’re playing the UK in early October - London fo sho, Paris too I think - and Europe until Christmas and then America for the new year"

Rumours are rumours ofc but yes, they will most likely start touring at the end of this year, I guess on October as they did with The Resistance Tour :)

I've been agitaded, just wondering already ticket hunting for upcoming gig(s), I've watched all kind of rumours and news etc... Maybe they'll announce upcoming Tour next month? Like The Resistance Tour?

Edited by TERZi

So, the album title should be announced later this month, together with the official release date (probably the 17th of September, according to Dom and Matt). In June we'll get the first tour dates, probably. In early July we should have the tracklist, in late July we should be able to hear the 1st single (at the Olympics opening ceremony? :awesome:)

So, the album title should be announced later this month, together with the official release date (probably the 17th of September, according to Dom and Matt). In June we'll get the first tour dates, probably. In early July we should have the tracklist, in late July we should be able to hear the 1st single (at the Olympics opening ceremony? :awesome:)

Exactly how I've mostly tried to imagine it. Dunno about the 1st single, it could be cool at the opening ceremony :p Everything is fine and perfect if I just hear they're coming to here Scandinavia again :unsure:

Well, Helsinki was the first one in 2009..

May there be some songs from the leaked tracklist?

Edited by TERZi

Where did you hear about the album title being announced later this month?? I hope they announce that soon, 17th is logical as it's a Monday.

:awesome:

Where did you hear about the album title being announced later this month?? I hope they announce that soon, 17th is logical as it's a Monday.

:awesome:

The resistance was announced on the 23rd may and came out in September so same sort of time frames :)

I think they should prove us all wrong and play a set list that looks like this:

(new song)

(new song)

Uno

Dark Shines

Hysteria

(new song)

Butterflies and Hurricanes or

Sunburn

(new song)

Dead Star

Assassin or

The Small Print

(new song)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

(new song)

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

(new song)

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Knights of Cydonia

That's pretty "heavy"

The day this happens setlist beef will be silenced (for once)

Edited by Livs

I think they should prove us all wrong and play a set list that looks like this:

(new song)

(new song)

Uno

Dark Shines

Hysteria

(new song)

Sunburn

(new song)

Dead Star

Assassin or

The Small Print

(new song)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

(new song)

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

(new song)

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Knights of Cydonia

That's pretty "heavy"

No need for TiRO actually there, imho. Place Citizen Erased and you have the perfect new/heavy/almost-perfect setlist :awesome:

edit: Throw away Starlight and put Take A Bow, and you have MY perfect setlist :p

(new song)

(new song)

Uno

Dark Shines

Hysteria

(new song)

Sunburn

(new song)

Dead Star

Assassin or

The Small Print

(new song)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

(new song)

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

(new song)

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Knights of Cydonia

That's pretty "heavy"

There's still gonna be a quite heavy shitstorm if they close with that again.