I think USoE will go because it is not a charted single and it will be replace by the new piano song from the next album OR if there are no piano songs on the next album then it'll just be Feeling Good ( :awesome: ) and they will bring back an old one on the odd occasion towards the end of the tour like they did with RBS.

I think UD will stay. It's not a good song live but since when does Muse only kept the good songs for their tour?

Yeah, the 4th (and worst, IMO) book will be split in two movies. A lame attempt to milk the Twilight cow for longer :facepalm:

It's basically following what Harry Potter is doing by splitting the 7th book into 2 movies.

As for my expectations for the future, they're pretty low at the moment. This could change whenever the next album comes out and I listen to it over and over. Sure, TR grew on me over time but it's my least overall favorite. It has it's moments and some good live songs (like MKU and US, which I'm so happy I got to see MK live once and US multiple times).

What I see staying and going:

Staying: SMBH, Uprising, Hysteria, TIRO, KC (If it stays as the usual closer Idk), PiB, Resistance, SS (Personally think it'll stay but this could switch out with something off the next album, depending what they put on it), UD (Staying but probably on rotation), MotP (Thinking it'll stay in as a rotation option), Unborn (Hopefully either Matt gets back to playing the piano or they rotate it with something else)

Gone: Exo (Liked it but gut says it's gone maybe rotated in, maybe), MKU (Sad to say but it wasn't played enough to make me believe it'll be in any sort of consistent rotation), US (Not really gone but feeling it'll be on rotation), GL (Sorry to anyone who likes it live but it needs to go imo), NSC (Played once on the US leg of the tour so gone but never really ever there)

There's some others out there I could throw in but I'm lazy

Songs like MKU,NSC and IBTY will without a doubt be gone because they were never really there to begin with. Im suprised that everyone thinks UD will go, i mean even if it didnt chart well it was still the second single. I mean optimistically hopefully they do drop it, but im not getting my hopes up

He has a keytar and a GLOW-IN-THE-DARK Keytar:LOL:

He doesn't have a Lady Gaga keytar.

Which lets face it, shits all over his. As do her sunglasses.

148170_450627471287_504591287_6025212_4420358_n.jpg

Oh...yeah KoC needs to be dropped as closer. As soon as I hear the harmonica I know it's time to pack up and leave.

He doesn't have a Lady Gaga keytar.

Which lets face it, shits all over his. As do her sunglasses.

148170_450627471287_504591287_6025212_4420358_n.jpg

Oh...yeah KoC needs to be dropped as closer. As soon as I hear the harmonica I know it's time to pack up and leave.

Thats not a keytar, thats a handheld piano constructed from a shard of the planet Krypton. :rolleyes:

Shes insane.

On topic though, I enjoy KoC as a closer. It's epic. Though it quickly lost it's appeal as this tour progressed. Take A Bow needs to be returned please.

Thats not a keytar, thats a handheld piano constructed from a shard of the planet Krypton. :rolleyes:

Shes insane.

On topic though, I enjoy KoC as a closer. It's epic. Though it quickly lost it's appeal as this tour progressed. Take A Bow needs to be returned please.

She isn't insane and her keytar is better. She puts on a better show for that matter too.

TaB needs to come back for srs though, I agree with you there. Would be an ace closer.

I also think they should drop all the riffs and shit and concentrate more on putting more songs into the tour. I wouldn't want to feel like they really don't care about their own songs. It does make me wonder just how much of their live shows are taken up by riffs and fillers. Take them all out and you'd have a half hour show I bet :LOL:

TWO?

Maybe he's planning on writing a whole album in the style of UD :LOL:

Well, they did say that's a style they might explore further...:shifty:

SS is staying. Dom has said in many interviews that it's one of his favourite songs to play, and regardless of what you say, Dom has at least some say in the setlist.

I hope that the next tour isn't singles + new album again. Of course, a lot depends on how good the quality of the next album is, but surely they should rotate some of the older tracks, otherwise it's going to be increasingly grating for fans who are going to shows again.

Edited by Riveon

Frankly, this isn't new. When King Crimson reformed in 1983, ALL of their songs were new songs, and they didn't play 21st Schizoid Man or Epitaph. Now, the Crim are still playing songs from the 80's, but most of their recent live repudiator have been recent songs (within the last 15 years.)

When a band's new stuff becomes more popular than the old stuff, they're bound to play more new stuff. And even when it doesn't. When I saw Iron Maiden live, 85% of the show was stuff from 2000-2007; they didn't dig back into their classics, even though their classics are what are most popular.

Sometimes a band *likes* to just do the new stuff. It must be boring, having to play the same songs over and over again. Sometimes they like to shake it up with new stuff.

But that's the thing. I don't see anyone complaining that there's too much new material in Muse's setlists. People generally expect to hear a lot of songs from the currently promoted album. It's the fact that all the things they've been playing that isn't new material has virtually stayed the same throughout the whole tour.

And re: your last statement - that's all Muse have been doing this whole tour is playing the same songs over and over and over and over and over again.