Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Its sunny at my house and im about 20-25min drive away although theres a bit of cloud out towards the ent centre.

storm this arvo apparently though

i'm leaving soon, so excited!

in the city wearing my muse shirt, 2 girls yelled NOICE SHIRT MATE at me :LOL:

and the person serving me at dick smith was playing muse songs on repeat through the speakers, and excitedly asked me if i was going tonight! so many excited people in brisbane at the moment! :D

and the person serving me at dick smith was playing muse songs on repeat through the speakers, and excitedly asked me if i was going tonight! so many excited people in brisbane at the moment! :D

Nice, Brissie loves Muse. The atmosphere tonight will be awesome. I know heaps of people who are going and arent even big Muse fans but they are all sooo up for it :D

Wish I was going, it's going to go off.

I am really excited for everyone :happy:

Man, it sucks to be stuck in New Zealand :LOL:

They even said they were coming back here, dammit. Happy for you Aussies though, will be posting here all night :p

Yea i know, its anoying having them so close! What time does the show start NZ time tonight?

Yea i know, its anoying having them so close! What time does the show start NZ time tonight?
I'm actually not sure, I'm going to be here for the rest of the evening. I'm guessing maybe around midnight, but don't quote me on that, we should wait for someone more experienced with Muse shows to come here.

[/has only seen them at the Big Day Out :)]

Archived