Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Heh, I can't see you sticking to that once your 'one song' is over :p

Haha, yes I'll see...

What if they open with something like Bliss? I know they won't, but you would instantly glue yourself to the seat. :LOL:

Then, yeah, I'd be stuck here. :LOL:

I suppose if I come on later and the board is down, that will tell me all I need to know anyway. :p

I've got to say, I'm now really really regretting not going to one of the shows in this Australia tour. I didn't get tickets at first because I was sure they would add NZ shows, like they always have before. And then when they didn't, I was like, "Well, fuck them. :phu:"

Now I've changed my mind. :(

I've got to say, I'm now really really regretting not going to one of the shows in this Australia tour. I didn't get tickets at first because I was sure they would add NZ shows, like they always have before. And then when they didn't, I was like, "Well, fuck them. :phu:"

We can have our own Muse party! :awesome:

I agree with this. Sure, they're sometimes bad, but people can be a bit mean :(

Exactly.

So true.

Hate to think what it was like for Jay-Z at the U2 shows.

You should always give at least a tiny bit of respect to the support band. Who knows? Maybe you'll be really pleasantly surprised. I sure have been on a few occasions.

:LOL: It would have been horrible for him. As it would for any band/artist supporting U2 I guess.

I'm generally happy to take them on their merits, which in my limited experience has led to pleasant surprises, happy anticipation and outright horror :LOL:

Yeah it's the people who go to a show expecting the support act to be shit, not looking into any of their music and being negative that piss me off. I mean you're obviously not going to enjoy it.

Anyways, so excited for Brisbane :awesome:

Aside from the "Fuck them" part thats what I thought. Was so certain they were going to come here :(

Archived