Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

That was just a terrible, terrible screw-up, I think, though. I feel like lack of ticket sales meant they were only going to bring their shit setup... Perhaps they shouldn't have charged over 100 for a ticket :LOL:

I think so too, oh well, can't complain since it was one of my favourite gigs this year.

Not that we didn't already know it, but towers are up and go :awesome:

http://twitpic.com/3d42xb

ololol, triple post.

I thought the doors are not open yet :shifty:

Edit: Ah ok, now they are ;)

That was just a terrible, terrible screw-up, I think, though. I feel like lack of ticket sales meant they were only going to bring their shit setup... Perhaps they shouldn't have charged over 100 for a ticket :LOL:

We're used to paying $130, $140 US for a ticket though.

We're used to paying $130, $140 US for a ticket though.

At least they go to your country. They never travel the extra 3 hour flight to get here :(

I think so too, oh well, can't complain since it was one of my favourite gigs this year.

I thought the doors are not open yet :shifty:

Edit: Ah ok, now they are ;)

Fair enough! Bliss :awesome:

:p

I want instant updates!

:LOL: clearly you have never been on the sexy plane.

I mean in general. $130-140 is by-the-by for a mainstream band playing in Australia.

Normally it doesn't cost that much in NZ because they never bring their full setups here. Lady Gaga was the first act in a while to do so, apparently, and that's because she was paid to do so...

Normally it doesn't cost that much in NZ because they never bring their full setups here. Lady Gaga was the first act in a while to do so, apparently, and that's because she was paid to do so...
Which is fair enough - but still doesn't entirely explain why they aren't coming back here at all!

As awesome as the towers would be, surely they know we'd just appreciate seeing them. Whatever price they charge.

Lucky Aussies, these Twitpics are looking good :D

Which is fair enough - but still doesn't entirely explain why they aren't coming back here at all!

As awesome as the towers would be, surely they know we'd just appreciate seeing them. Whatever price they charge.

Lucky Aussies, these Twitpics are looking good :D

Exactly... The screens at the BDO suited me just fine :LOL: but meh. Other countries haven't even had them, so we're lucky to at least get them once :yesey:

Exactly... The screens at the BDO suited me just fine :LOL: but meh. Other countries haven't even had them, so we're lucky to at least get them once :yesey:
This is true. The screens were fine. From further back they looked a bit like the towers anyway because of the forced-perspective the video had on it :)

Do you think, since you appear to be someone who knows a bit more about this than I do, that they will come here by themselves in the next tour, if they don't attend the Big Day Out again? Or do you think they have permanently decided that NZ is officially a part of Australia now? :LOL:

Archived