Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

:( I wish you were kidding. I could have met them there yesterday, since I didn't get to meet them at the airport.

If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could post a photo of the jumper your friend got. :$

Yep will defs post a picture once i get it. The story is legit, shes trust worthy. But disappointingly not "muse educated" so she didnt really know who was who, or how much of a big deal they are. So she didnt take any pictures. :(

She also got on the guest list for tm and mondays gig.

Also guys.. post post and post on monday morning so I know what the que was like, what the best time to rock up is, andddddd what setlist was played.

Oh wow, 2 things that have never occurred in my life before are happening tomorrow...

1. I'm going to my first Muse gig :awesome:

2. I'm going to get a pat down :LOL:

My firat Muse gig was November 2009 & my second September 2010 & I'm still on a high. Enjoy, you are in for the best night of your life :D

Yep will defs post a picture once i get it. The story is legit, shes trust worthy. But disappointingly not "muse educated" so she didnt really know who was who, or how much of a big deal they are. So she didnt take any pictures. :(

She also got on the guest list for tm and mondays gig.

Also guys.. post post and post on monday morning so I know what the que was like, what the best time to rock up is, andddddd what setlist was played.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What does that mean? that she gets backstage?

Alrighty guys, i'm going to bed... sort of...

So to all you lucky people going tomorrow:

Sleep well, dream happy dreams of muse.

Have the time of your lives!

And if you meet them, tell them to look for the girl with the "take us backstage" sign on the 6th, and that if they see her, TAKE HER THE HELL BACKSTAGE!!!

But yeah guys. Really. I wish you all the best of luck!

At the moment finding it hard to get excited about going. If it doesn't stop raining I might have to leave six hours earlier just so I don't get flooded in. :(

The rain sucks... D:

CAN EVERYONE ON THE 5TH FILM THE FIRST AND LAST SONG SO I CAN ATTEMPT A BOOTLEG PLEASE?!?

Archived