Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Oh cool guys, I'm thinking there has to be a meetup or something when we are lining up... But its ages awa so we'll have plenty of time to organise it.

If it sells out as fast as Brissie shows normally do, what do you think the chances of a 2nd show being announced?

I'm going! :D First ever concert, so stoked...6 months away though :LOL:

Prolly going to get seats since I want to see more than I want to be jostled and stare at the back of a person's head :p

Me too! **high fives**

As insane as the pit may be, I'm planning on seats too. I wanna get the best view possible as well. Especially when its ur first experience :happy:

Me too! **high fives**

As insane as the pit may be, I'm planning on seats too. I wanna get the best view possible as well. Especially when its ur first experience :happy:

*hi-5s back* :happy:

That means I prolly won't get to line up though and talk to random peoples and find out that they are members on the board :(

Yeah, that's the general opinion I've got from the general "2010/2011 Australian Tour" thread.

I felt so special when I saw that Brizzy had its own little thread :D I just hope I can get tickets...the excitement when I get to hold them in my hands and know for sure that I'm going to see Muse will be unbelievable :dance: And now for the presale...

*hi-5s back* :happy:

That means I prolly won't get to line up though and talk to random peoples and find out that they are members on the board :(

Yeah, that's the general opinion I've got from the general "2010/2011 Australian Tour" thread.

I felt so special when I saw that Brizzy had its own little thread :D I just hope I can get tickets...the excitement when I get to hold them in my hands and know for sure that I'm going to see Muse will be unbelievable :dance: And now for the presale...

:yesey: know what u mean there. I hope I can be another early bird that gets the worm so to speak :happy: **keeps fingers crossed for both of us**

BRING ON THE PRESALE! :dance:

:yesey: know what u mean there. I hope I can be another early bird that gets the worm so to speak :happy: **keeps fingers crossed for both of us**

BRING ON THE PRESALE! :dance:

n'aww :happy: Yeah, good luck to all the Brizzy peoples who go onto the presale! (please don't spread the word like fire, because it means less for us who have waited too damn long for the boys to come back :().

I've already organised with 5 other friends to go in the pit :D

Its not anyone's first time, so should be all good, hopefully get to the barrier :happy:

I would cry if the played Dead Star. And possibly faint at the end of CE if they play it.

Or my pants would fall off. Or something drastic would happen :LOL:

^^:LOL: "or my pants would fall off"

dear God, we'll know who it was then if that happens :p

OMG my iTunes shuffle wants to play all these live Muse songs...Megalomania would be so fantastic! So would almost every other song of theirs though :chuckle:

But I'd faint if they played Sunburn :awesome:

I'm still a Muse gig virgin, so this gig will be very special to me, no matter what they play :happy:

I'd be happy with anything from Showbiz or OoS! But I'm planning a very, very early arrival and a full day of queuing so i can get that goddamn barrier!! I have one Muser friend (and a helluva lot of hater friends...), so she will be more than keen to queue with me for hours!

Brisbane! Brisbane! Brisbane! Pretty stoked. How's the Entertainment centre for sound and venue quality?

I have only been once before, for Green Day last year, and the sound was very good (and super loud too! :D) The facilities are pretty good, but food is expensive as you would expect.

The only bad thing - for some reason there as no trains leaving after a certain time from Boondall that could connect to the city, so my sister and I had to leave during the encore in order to get back to Roma Street. That really sucked. I am currently investigating backup plans in case that happens again, as I refuse to leave during the Muse encore.

Archived