Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This is true. The screens were fine. From further back they looked a bit like the towers anyway because of the forced-perspective the video had on it :)

Do you think, since you appear to be someone who knows a bit more about this than I do, that they will come here by themselves in the next tour, if they don't attend the Big Day Out again? Or do you think they have permanently decided that NZ is officially a part of Australia now? :LOL:

I was two people from the barrier, so they didn't look like the towers at all for me :noey:

It depends. I think the reason they didn't come this time is that the pillars are a big thing to heave around, and they probably would've lost money coming to NZ... If their setup is smaller next tour, I feel like they'll come back :yesey:

I was two people from the barrier, so they didn't look like the towers at all for me :noey:

It depends. I think the reason they didn't come this time is that the pillars are a big thing to heave around, and they probably would've lost money coming to NZ... If their setup is smaller next tour, I feel like they'll come back :yesey:

Lucky bastard! Haha I was off watching The Decemberists and by the time I came back (during Dizzee Rascals set) it was all full up, but I didn't mind resigning to being just behind the second barrier :)

I'm finding all the tweets complaining about the lack of view from behind the stage quite amusing, as those tickets were sold under "Warning: You may not be able to see the support act from these seats"

They'll be able to see Muse anyway.

thesimonhill Simon Hill

Worst warm up band i have had the misfortune to have inflicted on me. #Muse

nucif Annika Irvine

Why is the sound quality of the support act always so bad? Mumble mumble mumble yell yell

BenDTU Ben Collins

Dead Letter Circus just asked for a mosh pit. No response. #musegig

Nice to see DLC endearing themselves to a new legion of fans...

Archived