Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Pretty dreary on the coast. Thought(hoped) it was going to be hot so I bought a load of drinks to share. I'm also bringing a cricket bat and ball in case things get dire. So come round door 5 for a free drink and a game of cricket.

Pretty dreary on the coast. Thought(hoped) it was going to be hot so I bought a load of drinks to share. I'm also bringing a cricket bat and ball in case things get dire. So come round door 5 for a free drink and a game of cricket.

there's one big line out the front of the center so if i see anyone with a cricket bat, i'll come and say hi :D

there's one big line out the front of the center so if i see anyone with a cricket bat, i'll come and say hi :D

Yeah do so. How does the line work then regarding doors? I've just assumed everyone lines up at their doors and they open then it's a fight to the finish?

Morning all...can't believe it's today so excited :dance:

I haven't been able to print out my federal budgie and don't know if I will be able to in time...so to find me just look for the girl in black shorts and a black/purple singlet carrying a bottle of green cordial :)

Still don't know what time I'm getting there, maybe about 3...but since it's raining I don't see many people rocking up too early - or at least that's what I'm wishing for

Morning all...can't believe it's today so excited :dance:

I haven't been able to print out my federal budgie and don't know if I will be able to in time...so to find me just look for the girl in black shorts and a black/purple singlet carrying a bottle of green cordial :)

Still don't know what time I'm getting there, maybe about 3...but since it's raining I don't see many people rocking up too early - or at least that's what I'm wishing for

I know it's come round so quick!

Well, the weather said. A Chance of a storm.

so if it does rain, then we just have to get wet! :(

I'm leaving soon D:

Oh okay :)

What happend to Your budgie sign :(?

I haven't been able to print the budgie out yet, hopefully that will happen before I leave for the venue...and it wasn't an actual a sign, just a bit of paper attached to me so that the Brisboardians could recognise me from here...I completely forgot about doing up signs for the gig :facepalm:

I haven't been able to print the budgie out yet, hopefully that will happen before I leave for the venue...and it wasn't an actual a sign, just a bit of paper attached to me so that the Brisboardians could recognise me from here...I completely forgot about doing up signs for the gig :facepalm:

Ohhh!

I forgot about doing a sign aswell, i was going to make a sign reqesting a song from the messageboard, but i just completely forgot!

Hello all. Good luck to all the people lining up this morning, I hope you don't get rained on.

I can't wait for tonight to finally arrive, so I can get my very first pat down and then rock out to Muse :awesome:

With regards to shirts, I'm wearing this brilliant Resistance t-shirt that my mum bought for me at the Ekka. Cost heaps and this is the first time I'm going to be wearing it :awesome:

Archived