Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Sounds about right...I'm bringing green cordial to share with those that want it/come and see me and say hi :LOL:

The bag check is common, it happens at all Stadiums QLD sites...as for the pat down that's something new to me, only saw it happen recently at the Ashes (so that those with millions of pockets aren't smuggling anything in - for the cricket it was alcohol)

Hmmm well I was expecting the bag check... not the pat down. But what you have pointed out... it makes sense now. Thanks :)

yup it is.

Oh well, i'll just have to make do either with awesome pics and no vid, or awesome pics with vid as long as i decide on zoom before i start recording lol

I had a camera like that , but didnt realize that was the case until after the tame impala gig :|

I had a camera like that , but didnt realize that was the case until after the tame impala gig :|

ooh that woulda sucked!

i'm glad i found this glitch before muse... otherwise i would be PISSED on tuesday!

EDIT:

It doesn't look like you guys are going to get much rain tomorrow so far... the big patch of rain has almost completely passed over bris... Not to say that worse could come in by morning lol

So excited :D

Skinnies or shorts? And does anyone know if you can check bags into the cloak room?

yeah i think you should be able to take bags into the cloak room...

hmm, shorts cause it will be more pleasant in the pit, skinnies cause they will be warmer while waiting in line.

Sorry, can't help you with that one :LOL:

Muse were at Byron bay yesterday!

How do I know this? My sisters friend got to hang out with them for most of the day/night.

Shes not a muse fan, and didnt really know how famous they were. SOoooo Angry/Jealous.

I'll talk to her tm and get more details. Apparently Dom was hooking up with her friend. :p

She also got one of there Jumpers (she doesnt know whos it was, grrrrrrr), because it was cold. Naturally i've already shotgunned that.

More details to come Monday morning.

Sisters wedding tm :D

How do I know this? My sisters friend got to hang out with them for most of the day/night.

Shes not a muse fan, and didnt really know how famous they were. SOoooo Angry/Jealous.

I'll talk to her tm and get more details. Apparently Dom was hooking up with her friend. :p

She also got one of there Jumpers (she doesnt know whos it was, grrrrrrr), because it was cold. Naturally i've already shotgunned that.

:eek: wow super jealous of this story...

WHAAAAAAAAA :eek:

Byron Bay!?!!! That's.... about 3 hours from where I live! :LOL: Wow thats so cool. Hopefully your friend speaks the twuth ;)

WHAT. :eek: :eek:

oh my GOD i am so jealous!!!

I couldn't be MORE jealous of this story. :LOL:

Lucky, lucky friend!

So, who is actually going to attempt to sleep tonight? :LOL:

I don't think i will.

Actually, i'm considering pulling an all nighter just so i might actually sleep sunday night!

I will force myself to sleep, or else I could quite possibly die tomorrow. Would be the weakest of timing,

haha nice!

How will you force yourself to sleep though?

Everytime i've tried that, i end up thinking about sleeping and not actually sleeping :LOL:

I'll just try and follow normal routine, and by about 12ish, I'll hopefully be good to go :p

It feels like I'm 10 years old on Christmas Eve again :LOL:

Archived