Album number six needs to revolve thematically around Animal Farm. ;):p

Their live set would be a barnyard.

If they drop GL at all in Australia I will bomb the stage :phu: One of my favourite songs. Based on how the sets are improving I am starting to feel good about the Aussie tour in December :happy:

Conversely, if they do play it, I will bomb the stage. They can't win...unless you're going to a different date.

Trust me, only a fair selection was talking through - most people I saw were going insane;)

The times I've seen CE live, I can't understand why people mosh out for the 'rock' parts but then talk to each other through-out the slower parts!

But, solid setlist is solid! :awesome:

People who talk during gigs deserve to be skull-punched until unconscious.

I don't like GL, I don't like FG, but whilst I'm there I have the courtosy not to wreck it for other people who might (except maybe a groan or 'NOOOOOOOOO!' as it starts :LOL:).

At the O2 in November, the people in front of me talked over all of GL, the outro to Cave and most of UD, I made sure to give them a damn good whalloping when Plug In Baby started :happy:.

Good setlist last night though, a much better balance of new and old/rock vs. pop/cheese. It's still a tad too short for my liking but it's an improvement.

I don't like GL, I don't like FG, but whilst I'm there I have the courtosy not to wreck it for other people who might (except maybe a groan or 'NOOOOOOOOO!' as it starts :LOL:).

At the O2 in November, the people in front of me talked over all of GL, the outro to Cave and most of UD, I made sure to give them a damn good whalloping when Plug In Baby started :happy:.

Good setlist last night though, a much better balance of new and old/rock vs. pop/cheese. It's still a tad too short for my liking but it's an improvement.

I'm not sure it's always a case of them not liking the song, it's a case of them not knowing it so talking over it because they're too ignorant to give it a go and see if it's any good. Fair enough to say after 'I didn't like that one'. People piss me off :LOL:

The stage looks awesome, although, being at the barrier I could only see Matt. Dom was hidden behind part of his drumkit and the camera man, chris only when they swapped sides or when he was a bit more in the centre, only knew that Morgan was there because I saw him on the screen, though I could hardly actually see the screen...

Shame it wasn't dark for pretty much the whole show.

But the setlist :awesome:

Hey now, that's my second favorite book. :phu:

But I do agree with everything else you said.

Thank you - I hesitate to criticise such a great band but I think it's right to speak up if you care...

Nothing wrong with the book in it's own right of course, I just feel it's not a good creative direction for Muse the way Matt seems to be interpreting it...and not if it generates crap like USoE.

:yesey:

Only hate is that two songs were dropped for one, but who cares? The rest of the songs were brilliant, it was what kind of set Muse should be playing.

Hey, that's the sacrifice of Citizen Erased, told you it takes up two songs :chuckle:

I'm wondering, the lack of the UFO... down to weather or lack of support-structure? If it's the latter, will LCCC have enough support-structure for it?

Well with the best setlist by a mile without the UFO who wants it? :chuckle:

god yes!

I was at one of the foo fighters acoustic gigs down in the Ipswich, i was sat right at the front next to the stage, and there was a group of daft bints next to me talking all the way through :facepalm:

I have a feeling they're not enjoying playing NSC live... Either that, or even they think it's shit :awesome:

I wonder if they were going to play Citizen Erased instead of Unintended/SP at this gig to lead into Overture? That would've been interesting, and maybe actually could've sounded alright...

Or maybe because it was written about gayaface and now he's moved on with Miss Hudson and wants to drop the songs written about her?

Thank you - I hesitate to criticise such a great band but I think it's right to speak up if you care...

Nothing wrong with the book in it's own right of course, I just feel it's not a good creative direction for Muse the way Matt seems to be interpreting it...and not if it generates crap like USoE.

I have to agree, the Resistance songs are a bit of an insult to George Orwell and the book...

Or maybe because it was written about gayaface and now he's moved on with Miss Hudson and wants to drop the songs written about her?

Do you think you have any business calling his partner of 7 years like that? And do you think that's the only song he's written about her?

Anyways, I was doing the happy dance and thanking the gods when I realized they were dropping NSC.

My plan for Wembley is to get towards the front, but try and be leaning against the walkway - hopefully then I'll be able to see most of the stage and be far enough back to get the whole feel of it.

Last night at Goffertpark I made it to the barrier (left side/Matt side) immediately after the 'run of death' across the park :LOL: But I realized about 5 seconds later that I didn't see the "eye' on top of the stage, I wouldn't be able to see a lot of Morgan (if anything) and Chris probably only when swapping sides, and I had to squint at the video screens.

Now don't get me wrong, I like being on the barrier plenty much, at the rare small venues and also during the arena tours (even though last year's 'pillars' gave me the mother of all neckaches:LOL:) but this time I decided to move to the back of the 'golden circle', to the other barrier separating the 3,000 inside from the 47,000 on the other side. Frankly I think those spots were great, also the ones immediately on the barrier behind us where the general area was. This stage needs a bit of distance to be appreciated. In the end, it suprised me that, given the size of the stage, it seemed a lot more 'intimate' then I'd expected. I'm curious to see what they will do for Wembley :)

I have to agree, the Resistance songs are a bit of an insult to George Orwell and the book...

Do you think you have any business calling his partner of 7 years like that? And do you think that's the only song he's written about her?

Anyways, I was doing the happy dance and thanking the gods when I realized they were dropping NSC.

Calm down love.

And no I don't, but just saying. I think NSC seems kind of fun live though, so hope they don't drop it for good. A bit of cheese is always good.

Orwell is probably turning in his grave.

Calm down love.

And no I don't, but just saying. I think NSC seems kind of fun live though, so hope they don't drop it for good. A bit of cheese is always good.

Orwell is probably turning in his grave.

I would much prefer NSC over GL, or is that just me?

Maybe it's because NSC has a slightly longer solo :LOL:

Archived