Hey you never know' date=' maybe Matt will come around to the formula "Cheese = Lack of quality" soon! :chuckle: I mean NSC has been dropped on the stadium tour and Guiding Light at some arena shows so you never know! :D[/quote']

sadly NSC was played in Madrid Wed.night... I went to gig....GL too!! and no MKU!!....I just hope they dnt play it for wembley but I'm not betting on it....

Wow. Bliss, MK and Citizen in one show. That's bloody epic for a Muse setlist :LOL::pope:! Lucky buggers... I think I would have had a seizure hearing MK Ultra followed by Bliss :D! Def makes up for the fact that GL and FG are almost permanently in the set, lol. Plus, there are other awesomes like MotP, Take A Bow (:D) and House of the Rising Sun riff which make it even more amazing.

I know they aren't sticking to the poll thingy, but I didn't expect them to - almost every one had Bliss and CE as the faves, and they just wouldn't be playing them every night... they could, but it's Muse... they just wouldn't :p.

Anyways, hope they'll do more like tonight's set in their upcoming shows... it's looking good for the UK gigs *fingers x'd* :happy:

I'm wondering, the lack of the UFO... down to weather or lack of support-structure? If it's the latter, will LCCC have enough support-structure for it?

Some people have said it was quite windy - so that probably kept it from flying tonight.

Guest Bl44t44p

Yup there were really strong winds. But still, they didn't do any construction work for the UFO-supports so it might not have been weather related at all.

I don't quite understand why it's Exogenesis with UFO or no Exogenesis at all... :/ Can't it be, Exogenesis without the big balloon?!

That's not a dig at tonights setlist, I loves it, really. But I mean, today and at Rock im Park now, there's been no Exogenesis, presumably because of the lack of "UFO." Not quite sure why the song can't be played regardless :S

I don't quite understand why it's Exogenesis with UFO or no Exogenesis at all... :/ Can't it be, Exogenesis without the big balloon?!

That's not a dig at tonights setlist, I loves it, really. But I mean, today and at Rock im Park now, there's been no Exogenesis, presumably because of the lack of "UFO." Not quite sure why the song can't be played regardless :S

Well for all the people who find the UFO too cheddery when it's used, just don't look at it :D It's only a tiny part of it all, there's still Muse on stage to watch after all ;)

I think you misunderstood me! I don't mean the UFO is cheesey or anything, I quite like the idea. It's silly, but, in the same way USoE is silly. It made me laugh but it's still awesome.

I just mean that, in their minds they seem to leave the song off the setlists if the weather doesn't permit the use of the UFO or something like that. I'm just wondering why they can't just put the song on the setlist, play it, and if they can't use the UFO, just, don't send it out.. It's not like the UFO is playing a part of the song and is vital to it being played.

I think you misunderstood me! I don't mean the UFO is cheesey or anything, I quite like the idea. It's silly, but, in the same way USoE is silly. It made me laugh but it's still awesome.

I just mean that, in their minds they seem to leave the song off the setlists if the weather doesn't permit the use of the UFO or something like that. I'm just wondering why they can't just put the song on the setlist, play it, and if they can't use the UFO, just, don't send it out.. It's not like the UFO is playing a part of the song and is vital to it being played.

From memory, I think Overture has visuals in the stadium gigs (the UFO is the visuals) and seeing they don't want to 'bore the crowd' (hence the reason Overture got such flashy visuals in the arena tour), they've probably still got that mindset about needing the UFO.

it'd be like how they didn't play Blackout at Marlay Park. You'd think they'd have a back up plan by now :LOL: Aside from that a good solid setlist tonight. Hopefully the foundation for the future gigs rather than a turin-esqued one off

it'd be like how they didn't play Blackout at Marlay Park. You'd think they'd have a back up plan by now :LOL: Aside from that a good solid setlist tonight. Hopefully the foundation for the future gigs rather than a turin-esqued one off

Yah, and thinking about it, Marlay, Rock im and tonight, have all been in more just open fields than stadiums, so, hopefully all the stadiums should stay unaffected, and we'll get our Exo-UFO'd goodness in stadiums. As long as it's not at the expense of CE or somethin' otherwise the fans really will be shortchanged.. :/ Eh, not that I'll be complaining on neither the 4th, 10th or 11th of Sept, though. I'm sure I'll either be in utter disbelief and amazement, or dying from being crushed :LOL: Sheffield was bad enough, but, 9x the amount of people...

Anyone else just a littllle intimidated by like, how many people there are actually going to be stood behind them, pushing forward :/ As excited as I am for the gigs it's a bit.. Jaysus. I've got no strength, I'm a lanky bastard. I'll snap like a twig!!

Wow, where did that come from?

Only things that could have made that better is B&H or something instead of Guiding Light and Cave, RbS or IBTY instead of FG

It's probably the best set they've played since 08 though I'd say

Whilst we are at it, can we drop the Orwellian BS that seems to be the all-purpose wraparound now? It's sub sixth-former essay stuff, it really is.

Hey now, that's my second favorite book. :phu:

But I do agree with everything else you said.

I have a feeling they're not enjoying playing NSC live... Either that, or even they think it's shit :awesome:

I wonder if they were going to play Citizen Erased instead of Unintended/SP at this gig to lead into Overture? That would've been interesting, and maybe actually could've sounded alright...

They were going to practice CE piano with strings for glasto maybe? I hope Muse don't shelve stuff like CE because people were talking through it. Catering to people who don't know your songs and seem unwilling to even give an unknown song a listen when it's being played just seems like a waste

They were going to practice CE piano with strings for glasto maybe? I hope Muse don't shelve stuff like CE because people were talking through it. Catering to people who don't know your songs and seem unwilling to even give an unknown song a listen when it's being played just seems like a waste

Trust me, only a fair selection was talking through - most people I saw were going insane;)

Archived