I'm still shocked as too the difference in setlists between Manchester and Wembley, hope tonights not as rubbish as last night :erm:

Also looking back at the setlists from Wembley 07:

Saturday 16th june

1. Knights of Cydonia

2. Hysteria

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. Map of the Problematique

5. City of Delusion

6. Butterflies and Hurricanes

7. Citizen Erased

8. Hoodoo

9. Feeling Good

10. Sunburn

11. Invincible

12. Starlight

13. Man of Mystery

14. Time Is Running Out

15. New Born

--Encore--

(these songs are acoustic)

16. Soldiers Poem

17. Unintended

18. Blackout

19. Plug In Baby (not acoustic!)

--Encore--

20. Microcuts

21. Stockholm Syndrome

22. Take A Bow

Sunday 17th June

01. Knights of Cydonia

02. Hysteria

03. Supermassive Black Hole

04. Map of the Problematique

05. Forced In

06. Sing For Absolution

07. Butterflies & Hurricanes

08. Hoodoo

09. Apocalypse Please

10. Feeling Good

11. Sunburn

12. Invincible

13. Starlight

14. Time Is Running Out

15. New Born

--Encore--

16. Soldier's Poem

17. Unintended

18. Blackout

19. Bliss

--Encore--

20. Plug in Baby

21. Stockholm Syndrome

22. Take a Bow

There is some variance between the two days, not an awful lot but if it means they'll just change three songs and give us more CE, MK ultra, MoTP I'll be happy. Trying to stay optimistic.

From that shite played last night I wouldn't even doubt if Biffy steal the show from Muse

Least there are people around her who can see that Muse are a POP band playing crap commercial singles when there are better songs.

You wanna Rock Muse? Or be one with the BBC like those BBC gigs you did on 4th & 5th Sept 2009?

Well apparently there are some rumors going round of a 'special' setlist tonight including dead star with animations to do with 9/11. Niall (the mod) said and i quote ''No there are definitely some other rumours that I believe are true about the set list being special tonight. ''

It might be complete bull but with dead star written around the time 0f 9/11 it is a possibility i guess. Hopefully it is true as i am going tonight. :p

Well apparently there are some rumors going round of a 'special' setlist tonight including dead star with animations to do with 9/11. Niall (the mod) said and i quote ''No there are definitely some other rumours that I believe are true about the set list being special tonight. ''

It might be complete bull but with dead star written around the time 0f 9/11 it is a possibility i guess. Hopefully it is true as i am going tonight. :p

Hopefully. I did see rumours about full exo being confirmed by bands management. Might be BS.

I saw that post aswell, the guy said security had hinted at it aswell. It had multiple rarties(All played on this tour) complete with full exogenesis at 24 songs, so i call bull. But i do expect that tonight will be a better set. Inless they dont change it up, they simply dont have enough other bad songs rehearsed for it to be a bad setlist.

The only other bad song they can put in the setlist is Unintended (and it's not a terrible song, just not a preference of mine).

Muse hardly play 'fair' in terms of making a setlist, it wouldn't surprise me if they pulled out full Exo, Dead Star, CE, Bliss, MK, RbS, Cave and kept Butterflies tonight.

Well, of course it'd surprise me, but you know what I mean. :p

That was in response to another poster making a radiohead comparison.

By the way, there should totally be a 'Godwin' style rule for radiohead comparisons.

Yorke's Law.

If you mean everytime there is a Muse thread and it goes on the more likely Radiohead is mentioned :LOL: (People Godwin's law is not to be used in debates, it is a formula till how long in a debate references rhetorically references the Nazis :rolleyes:).

:LOL: Muse really can't win regardless of what they pull out of the hat tonight, can they? If they do another stinker, people will bitch as usual. If they play the set list of the year, those that got shafted last night and at the other gigs this summer will cry foul. Oh, Muse, you poor sons of bitches. :LOL:

It's true :p, but whether they do play a blinder tonight, it wont take away from my memories of LCCC and Wembley last night :)

But in the interest of all, they shouldn't play an amazing setlist tonight, 1 concert couldn't handle full exo/ce/bliss/mk/deadstar/B+H, just so much as 1/2 of these mixed up at each of the gigs would have been more than good enough...

And is it just me that's thinking this, it's what really put me off going to Wembley tonight. Having what will be the largest gathering of people anywhere in the world in a small space, on 9/11, after everything that has been going on lately (qu'ran burning and everything else)...anybody else thing im too much of a doom monger :LOL:

I just looked at the setlist tonight. MK Ultra/Bliss/Citizen even MOTP. Seriously, why yesterday was different??:mad: I travelled so much to see some good rarities.. And now all the good songs are today... I enjoyed last night but seriously, why do they like fucking the fans?

LCCC

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Wembley 10th

New Born

Neutron Star Collision

Butterflies and Hurricanes

I Belong To You

Soldier's Poem

Wembley 11th