It was fun, pretty okay show IMO - I'm not looking for Muse to amaze me anymore - it's obvious that isn't going to happen. Still, setlist was above what is standard for Muse nowadays. Got my alien out for Overture but it was upstaged - the silver clam is so silly :LOL:

RBS was beautiful. Sorry for those who went yesterday and were disappointed.

I was offered a ticket last minute and went in the end. I have moaned a lot in the past year about Muse as a live band but tonight was surprisingly great and far better than any other time on this tour. Best Resistance tour gig by a country mile. This was what their sets should be like - pure rock with the odd moment of pop/cheese here and there.

I'll post more tomorrow but I'm pretty sure Niall can back me up on this one!

I think it's only on The Resistance tour that the discrepancy between nights one and two has really become apparant. The two Earls Court shows, by all accounts (I was only at the second), were uniformly awesome, the two Wembley Stadium shows in 2007 were well balanced (I was at the first), etc.

Some of the BH&R tour shows got a bit of a bum deal (Wembley Arena, 2nd night) but it's never really been that noticable.

On The Resistance tour, however, it has. The first night always seems to get the stodgy cheesefest.

Archived