It's hard to imagine how a setlist only being different by five songs could be so much better than the one before it. But it really is.

This.

After reading on here the setlist for the Friday I was a little worried (although still ecstatic about seeing MUSE, no doubt about that). But it was just absolutely wonderful they played those 5 songs I wanted, just perfect. Pure euphoria. But tbh I would have been happy with just CE live as I love that song and to get MK Ultra twice was brilliant! (Didn't think they would play it live as they used the track the first time so that was a great surprise!)

Ruled by Secrecy > New Born (especially the version they're playing these days) though, so I think Wembley got the better set.

New Born and/or B&H instead of Guiding Light and Undisclosed Desires would have been pretty much perfect though.

I was just thinking about that awful block in the middle. If they re-jigged it slightly and did:

Uprising

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Starlight

Map Of The Problematique

Bliss

Guiding Light

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Ruled By Secrecy

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Exogenesis: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

You get rid of the stodge from Feeling Good onwards and the gig would have flowed a bit better. That's about the only thing wrong with that setlist really.

I am so gutted I didnt get to see the Saturday gig and got a crap setlist on Friday, it really did anger me at first but now Im so disappointed in the band. Its luck of the draw but this has happened twice on the Resistance tour to me now (Wembley and the 02). You have to wonder though why Muse bother to play the pop/cheese setlists if the ones that cater to all fans better get much great reactions.

Meh, I'm a bit disappointed by Exo live, because over 50% is a backing track or Morgan pressing buttons.

So I stand with my earlier remark ;)

It had an awesomely tacky UFO :phu:

:chuckle:

one other great thing about RBS on saturday was that i was so in shock afterwards that i have no recollection of feeling good whatsoever :awesome::LOL:

Same with me in regards to Bliss then Guiding Light :awesome:

Seen them at Rock im Park in Nuernberg this summer, and uh, we only got 90 minutes of Muse. And 90 minutes as a headliner... Isn´t very much. Well, we got MK Ultra & Citizen Erased as the first two songs what was great, but apart from that we only got the usual songs...I mean, where´s Bliss, where´s Unnatural Selection, and where´s that brilliant new Cave gone? So the setlist was rather dissapointing... I´ve had a look at the other summer setlists, and there have been quite a few gigs where they only played their standart songs for 90 minutes... Dissapointing, as with the fact that there wasn´t any stadium or park gig in Germany.

Apart from that, great great performance at Rock im Park :D And I really like their new videoscreen. :D

Do us a favor Muse, start playing longer shows at festivals!( And the setlist needs a bit of improvement too)

It just makes me wonder why the stadium tour couldn't have been more like this:

Uprising

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Guiding Light

Hysteria

Citizen Erased/Butterflies & Hurricanes

United States Of Eurasia

Ruled By Secrecy

Feeling Good/Sunburn

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Bliss (Ext.)

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

-----

Soldier's Poem/Unintended

Exogenesis, Pt. 1: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

-----

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

They knew that Bliss and Citizen Erased would/were poll favourites so why not integrate them into the set as staples?

They knew that Bliss and Citizen Erased would/were poll favourites so why not integrate them into the set as staples?

Because that would steal a lot of valuable time from Matt's clapalongs and would probably make the crowd too tired to sing along to Feeling Good.

Obviously.

Archived