Just watched the Radiohead Live At Prague DVD, and was wondering. If Radiohead can play a 25 song set without including the likes of Creep, High & Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Just, Street Spirit, Karma Police(!), No Surprises, Optimistic, I Might Be Wrong, Go To Sleep, Jigsaw Falling Into Place and Paranoid Android(!!!!!!), then why do Muse feel compelled to play New Born, Nishe (srs, why?), Plug In Baby, Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Knights Of Cydonia, Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and Feeling Good at every single gig in the exact same order in a twenty song set?

diff. type of band.

Same, it's their best cheesy track :happy:

Sad comparison to the first wembley gig of 2007

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

City of Delusion

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Hoodoo

Feeling Good

Piano interlude + Sunburn (piano)

Invincible

Starlight

Man of Mystery

Time Is Running Out

New Born

Soldier's Poem

Unintended

Blackout

Plug In Baby

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome + riffs

Take a Bow

CE? :stunned:

where the fuck have i been? :stunned:

was there never a pro vid of this? :unsure:

:$ :$ :$

Muse has a different brand. Radiohead is known for experimentation and variety. They have a different audience.

Muse is more top 40 oriented.

Like I said, that is what they have chosen. It's not a brand someone put on them, it's something they got from playing their greatest hits every night.

Radiohead is known for variety because they variate, Muse is known for static and identical setlist because that's what they do.

Like I said, that is what they have chosen. It's not a brand someone put on them, it's something they got from playing their greatest hits every night.

Radiohead is known for variety because they variate, Muse is known for static and identical setlist because that's what they do.

They've been doing it for ages aswell not just this tour.

No-one really complained back then because the set they played most nights was great!

They've been doing it for ages aswell not just this tour.

No-one really complained back then because the set they played most nights was great!

Yeah, back then their greatest hits were actually rock, and wasn't the songs that destroyed the pace of the gig.

Me too actually. I just saw

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Interlude

Hysteria

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Feeling Good (Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover)

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

And started laughing.

B-o-r-i-n-g S-e-t-l-i-s-t E-v-e-r (for a stadium gig)!!! I can't buy the "I'm happy whatever they play" lame thing anymore (So if they play Jingle Bells, Justin Bieber's Baby riff and Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars, you'd be happy too? :rolleyes: )

Why can't people face it once and for all? : Tonight's Gig is just plain dull for a band like Muse which like to please themselves as "the Best Act in the world of the Modern Era". NO F*****' WAY!!!!!. Where the bloody hell Showbiz songs have disappeared??!!!! I never saw a band who deliberately forget they released a frickin' awesome first album when they got to perform in such a big arena to play boring tunes like NSC, UD or GL instead!!!!

Archived