I know ... you just got to consider yourself luckier than them or it is a good thing that you have different standards in these kind of things (you just got to respect their opinions / believe them also :)) - and am just reposting them to tell you that I'm not imagining those things and that my post was not based on 100% assumptions/guess :p ... oh well, if it's in the internetz and wiki - it must be true :LOL: that's all I can do (for someone who will not tolerate everything Muse does or who does not go to many of their shows anymore) ... make assumptions (based on what said in the internetz/setlist/posted in you tubes/facebook/twitter/.mu). :LOL:

An assumption is something not based on all the facts. You can't just pick a couple of comments and say they're the only ones that are true especially when they are outnumbered by positive comments.

so are you making assumptions that those complaints are not valid or it did not happen at all or that they are so few / isolated incidents that we should ignore (as based on your observations / side of the crowd - crowd is awesome / mental)? and what the majority of the Muse FANBOYS & FANGIRLS say are the only facts (if the majority say everything is cool, it will be 100% like how it is, it will be what you experience in LCCC will be in Wembley and I should just SHUT UP and not express any negativity here) ? I DON'T REALLY CARE NOW ABOUT THE CROWD AND EVERYTHING ABOUT WEMBLEY TOO. I SHOULD JUST FOREVER SHUT UP HERE.

edit: having a sleepless last night in copenhagen ... i must not go out anymore (most shops/bars/clubs are closed mondays? :chuckle:) ... i need to save some energy for london ... strikes ... rain ... tube mess :awesome:

:LOL:

are you making assumptions that because some people had a bad experience and crowd around them was lame that the WHOLE crowd was shit?

The pitch at the LCCC holds 25,000 people so there is a very good chance that you are going to have patches of good and bad crowd.

Oh and before you make an assumption on my post: i didn't queue all day (got there after the doors opened) I wasn't at the front or the barrier (I was at the sound desk) and where we were the crowd was great, jumping, dancing and singing all night... The only time actually it went quite was during Feeling Good :LOL:

Was it the best overall crowd I had been in, no. was it the worst, no.

in conclusion there were good and bad crowd experience at the LCCC.

I think IT IS A FACT that I will not be like you going to that show. It is a FACT for me that I will not likely make it in the barrier with ton of Muser friends going into the show. IT is a great assumption based on those posts that it could happen to Wembley (as LCCC is even a Muse country).

I would not be worried if none of those posts I reposted/read are made by the people who went there (what a great coincident that I am in vacation and have no time to read ALL THE POSTS IN THIS BOARD - I can't even do it even when am jobless) / WE WILL NOT BE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT IF THOSE WHO ALL WENT HAVE 100% POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.

so are you making assumptions that those complaints are not valid or it did not happen at all or that they are so few / isolated incidents that we should ignore (as based on your observations / side of the crowd - crowd is awesome / mental)? and what the majority of the Muse FANBOYS & FANGIRLS say are the only facts (if the majority say everything is cool, it will be 100% like how it is, it will be what you experience in LCCC will be in Wembley and I should just SHUT UP and not express any negativity here) ? I DON'T REALLY CARE NOW ABOUT THE CROWD AND EVERYTHING ABOUT WEMBLEY TOO. I SHOULD JUST FOREVER SHUT UP HERE.

edit: having a sleepless last night in copenhagen ... i must not go out anymore (most shops/bars/clubs are closed mondays? :chuckle:) ... i need to save some energy for london ... strikes ... rain ... tube mess :awesome:

:LOL:

All I'm saying is before you say that Muse had a 'shitty lame crowd' in their home country you should take your blinkers off and accept that people who give positive opinions are not all 'fanboys/girls' whose opinions are irrelevant. You seem too eager to find fault with the UK fans and there isn't that much evidence to back up what you're saying other than the unfortunate experiences of a handful of people out of a crowd of tens of thousands.

The crowd was awesome where I was standing (third row on Matt's side) and people were jumping, singing and having a blast during the whole gig :)

I really loved it and have nothing negative to say about the organisation, the crowd etc. and Muse performance that night:happy:

I was an epic night for me :)

Too bad that some of you had unpleasant experiences at LCCC, but it could happen at any other gig too. There always will be some stupid, drunk people at gigs as long as there's gonna be alcohol sold at the venue.

Well if they don't like playing them, why not warm up with other songs?

Because they are spiteful, obviously.

Honestly though, I have no clue. We don't even know if they "don't like" playing them or not, they just use a large assortment of songs to rehearse with. Doesn't mean they will necessarily play them.

Because they are spiteful, obviously.

Honestly though, I have no clue. We don't even know if they "don't like" playing them or not, they just use a large assortment of songs to rehearse with. Doesn't mean they will necessarily play them.

No one is saying that they will play them, but obviously something makes them rehearse with them, but still never play them. We're just wondering why.

Archived