Muse were playing at what was apparently my school. I was in the second row (all seated) with my friend and fellow Muse lover.. none of the school kids really got into it except for a couple of my friends and I, and at the end of the show, Muse jumped over the row in front to come and chat..

Matt told my friend that he liked his shirt... so he took it off and gave it to him

..kinda random

i think i had a muse-related dream last week, i dreamt that i bumped into dom in some caff, and it was like we already knew each other then we started kissing but i forgot how to do so, then after a minute of trying i gave up then he kindly said "you can try again later"... i don't want to gross anyone out but during the dream i could actually feel tongues! :LOL:

Only the second Muse dream ever; very brief though. Seemingly I was on the set of the Supermassive Black Hole Video but didn't realise it at the time. I recall seeing Matt in his red coat and checky scarf combo and thought to myself 'Hmm, he's dressed just like Matt Bellamy...nice...' and then I woke up.

Drat.

i had a vague dream where i was part of an audience watching muse being interviewed. there was this raised thing in the middle of the room, and it had a moat around it. dom was sitting on the raised bit, and for some reason he had a fishing rod which he was kind of waving around as he talked. Then that bit stopped, and dom had the fishing rod round matt's neck (but he wasnt choking him) and they were both laughing...

I had a dream that I was on the forums eating cheerios when the doorbell rang and the band was outside my house. I just stared and they said "Wann hang out?" Next thing you know we were watching a "Special video". Mat was just watching, Chris was reading a mgazine and Dom was laughing very very hard at what was happening in the video. Then my mom brought us all cookies and milk. After this we went and saw Ghostbusters at the local theater with a couple other friends. It was very weird

I had a weird dream last night..

I was at Wembely with a couple of friends and we were allowed to go up on the stage and dance with matt dom and chris..then all of a sudden we had to go out for 'peace time' and there was my p.e teacher dressed up with a tracksuit and feathers in her hair..it was really strange...its was fun though when e got up on stage and started messing about!

I love these dreams!

This is really weird right, but i had like, this 5 minute dream that Matt's black Manson could talk! :stunned:

And it was just leant up against the wall, talking about how all it's "brothers and sisters" were mistreated and beaten up and given to weird people.

It was reaaaaaaally weird.

Scarey.

:LOL: Amazing!

Had my second ever Muse dream last night (wow 2nd, gosh! :rolleyes: ), it just involved Matt though. We were in some random's flat having a conversation about something and then, for no reason, he chased me with spray on hair gel. :stunned: He managed to get all of it in my hair making it a mess, so I went and washed it out. :) After that, I went back to the same room where he was and he hid my jacket. He wouldn't tell me where my jacket was and then he left. After it what felt like an hour in the dream, I found my jacket and realised that Matt has ran off with my money, house keys and mobile phone. :eek: Wanker!

Cheeky Matt.

i think i had a muse-related dream last week, i dreamt that i bumped into dom in some caff, and it was like we already knew each other then we started kissing but i forgot how to do so, then after a minute of trying i gave up then he kindly said "you can try again later"... i don't want to gross anyone out but during the dream i could actually feel tongues! :LOL:

Woohoo! Niiiiice.

Only a teeny bit muse related.

Last week I dremt there were like all these bombs going of in victoria and mybrother drove me to school for some reason. i went into the science labs and noticed that there was something wrong with a pipe [which isnt actually there in real life]. i was with a group of people and then someone said not to sit on the bench because someone had exploded there or something. that explained why the pipe was broken. Then i was randomly hiding behind a hedge with my brother at my school [we dont er have hedges] and someone came in a four wheel drive to take us to the safety of adelaide. [we thought they were the terrorists who had taken control of victoria lol, thats why we were hiding behind bushes..] then i remember having a cup of tea and these people telling us about the horrible takeover of victooria, and then matt was in the 4-wheel drive with us going to adelaide.

It wouldv'e been more musey, but i woke up. very confusing dream

This is really weird right, but i had like, this 5 minute dream that Matt's black Manson could talk! :stunned:

And it was just leant up against the wall, talking about how all it's "brothers and sisters" were mistreated and beaten up and given to weird people.

It was reaaaaaaally weird.

Scarey.

hahaha :LOL:

LoL since the concert on Friday, I've had "Feeling Good" stuck in my head non-stop so far.

Last night, I dreamt that I was on stage and Matt was playing "Feeling Good" on the piano, and the lights shined down on him right after the chorus section of the song. Before I said a word, I guess I got too excited about the dream, and so I woke up. And I couldn't go back to sleep! :(

Last night i dreamt I went to school with Matt, he looked exactly the same as he does now but looked like he had shrunk! I was walking home and he was waiting at the bus stop and we walked home together but don't remember what we talked about. Then the next day at school I went into class which I think was about the Egyptions or something, our teacher asked us if we had any questions and someone asked "does Stockholm Syndrome still exist?" and the teacher was like "ah yes good question, yes it does still exist" and then started building a model of the Eiffel Tower?! The teacher then got out some ancient looking boxes for us to look in, Matt was looking in the box next to me at some old pieces of paper...... and thats all I remember, totally random!

I had this weird dream about Muse a couple of weeks back..

We heard music coming from the dead end of our street. As I went out of my house, I saw a big line waiting at the middle of the blockade. I then realized that Muse was gonna play. As I grabbed everything I could bring, I ran toward the dead end and found myself in a big theatre with loads of balloons, red curtains, and satellites on the stage. I was seated at the orchestra area of the stage, along with my friends. As Muse went on the stage to play Knights of Cydonia, my mom grabbed me and brought me outside. She wouldn't let me see the concert. I kept on bugging her to let me see it until I finally got in, just in time for Invincible's solo. As Invincible ended, they played Micro Cuts, Stockholm Syndrome, and Take a Bow. I missed everything! As soon as the last note of Take a Bow was played, I woke up and found myself having a wet dream! :LOL:

Last night I had a dream that I was at home and I heard this loud music outside. I looked out my window and over the trees saw this huge screen with the smbh robots. I freaked out and wondered how there was a Muse concert down the damn street that I didn't know about?

I rushed outside because I wanted to see them, but then realized I didn't have a ticket. There were no security guards or anything so I just walked right into the lot. There were only about 20 people there in the audience and I squeezed through so I was right in the front. All of a sudden, the stage started rotating, but the band wasn't playing, so everyone was running around with the stage like idiots waiting for the band to start. Chris said they were tired and didn't feel like playing so the whole band just walked off stage, and all of those 20 people rushed over to the band, picked them up, and threw them over some fence! I was running over to give them a hand but I woke up.

I had a really stupid dream last night.

I was running around a football pitch and from far away I heard someone telling me I had to do four laps but when I looked up I couldn't see anybody. The grass was really, really green but suddenly it turned yellow and I came to two huge boxes filled with oranges and lemons. Then Dom appeared and he asked me to help him carry the boxes to this massive castle that looked like Hogwarts and I remember he was shitting himself because the fruit was bad quality and he kept telling me he was going to get sacked. :(

I already posted this in the Mesa, AZ gig thread.

"I had a dream last night that I was part of a super-elite security team and I was able to be Muse's body guard. Back stage Matt and I were sharing the same [large leather] chair because all the other were taken and he was small enough to fit. He's acting very squirmy like a restless child and he pretends that I'm invisable so he sits on top of me like I'm part of the chair. Basically we're just having a good laugh. Aurora, Brittney and Katrina couldn't get backstage, but I was calling for someone to get my camera because Matt was acting funny as hell and I was tickling him at this point (and I wanted to show off to PMT). So one of the "inferior" barricade guards grabs you girls to come back for a moment and when Aurora sees what postitions Matt and I are in she FREAKS out and is throwing on hell of a temper tantrum. We thought it was funny, but Brittney and Katrina have to hold her back to keep her from charging at me. Then they disappear and later I develop super senses like I can smell toxins in food that fans bring Muse and I get to do Karate on some skanky groupies.

I knew Kung Fu. It was AWESOME!"