How the hell do you lot remember your dreams??? I instantly forget them as soon as i wake up.

My eyes are sore, going to bed BYE XXX.

I can only ever remember one dream in a month, or less, if it's any consolation

what the fuck

could u have summed up all our thoughts?? :eek::LOL:

however! i do love Muse dreams!

i have this one

which, if u cant be assed checking, is about Matt giving me his shirt BUT someone steals it! :eek: v amusing actually, plz read :happy:

i had another recently!

we have this really dangerous corner near where we live, loadsa accidents and nasty stuff!

so Matt was there, in his white Glasto coat, and he was doing some roadworks XD i think it was like one of these 'save the world' type things XD doing his bit to save lives!

insane i know!

but for some reason i thought this was normal in a sense! apart from the fact i was like :eek: looking out my window going "MUM!!! its MATT BELLAMY!!" :LOL:

then lastnight i had another dream!

i went to some weird Muse gig and i couldnt find the way in, and ended up at the backstage entrance where the guys went onstage, and matt saw me and was like shocked but laughing as he went away, pointedly looking at me, like wtf she doing here?!?!! then some backstage dude came over to get rid of me and i had to say i was lost and didnt know the way in! so he told me, then i went to some weird staircase, which was actually where u sat to watch muse :erm: it was like a completely white room with all different levels, and quite bright too!

if you looked up you could see all the rich people with the high up best view of muse and behind them a huge screen with a video of Matt singing, and away on another level was another huge screen which i could only half see, that had KoC playing on it :S

then muse started playing! they played some weird version of soldier's poem (whilst i took my jacket and scarf off to reveal my MB top!! :D) they kept playing all this odd music, not proper Muse stuff! it was like a weird promo thing! not full tracks!

then matt spotted my top, and i said something witty, god only knows what, lol! and then we went off the stage together for a nice chat, then he had to go :( a security man took him away!!!

but when i went back to get my coat and scarf, i realised it had been stolen!!

then i noticed someone wearing some of my clothes! so started chasing her yelling "police! police! police!" and all these policemen jumped on her and her family (husband and three kids) as they were also wearing my clothes :LOL: they even seemed to have some of my mums clothes! lmfao! i think i woke up after that! i remember putting some stolen shoes in a stoeln handbag and that was it :LOL:

now please send me away to seek medical help!

then lastnight i had another dream!

i went to some weird Muse gig and i couldnt find the way in, and ended up at the backstage entrance where the guys went onstage, and matt saw me and was like shocked but laughing as he went away, pointedly looking at me, like wtf she doing here?!?!! then some backstage dude came over to get rid of me and i had to say i was lost and didnt know the way in! so he told me, then i went to some weird staircase, which was actually where u sat to watch muse :erm: it was like a completely white room with all different levels, and quite bright too!

if you looked up you could see all the rich people with the high up best view of muse and behind them a huge screen with a video of Matt singing, and away on another level was another huge screen which i could only half see, that had KoC playing on it :S

then muse started playing! they played some weird version of soldier's poem (whilst i took my jacket and scarf off to reveal my MB top!! :D) they kept playing all this odd music, not proper Muse stuff! it was like a weird promo thing! not full tracks!

then matt spotted my top, and i said something witty, god only knows what, lol! and then we went off the stage together for a nice chat, then he had to go :( a security man took him away!!!

but when i went back to get my coat and scarf, i realised it had been stolen!!

then i noticed someone wearing some of my clothes! so started chasing her yelling "police! police! police!" and all these policemen jumped on her and her family (husband and three kids) as they were also wearing my clothes :LOL: they even seemed to have some of my mums clothes! lmfao! i think i woke up after that! i remember putting some stolen shoes in a stoeln handbag and that was it :LOL:

now please send me away to seek medical help!

lol i have dreams like that, it's not odd, it's normal, except i don't have them about muse, but you do coz they're an impact in your life and obviously Matthew Bellamy is an impact to ;).

• 1 month later...

every couple of weeks i get these really weird dreams were Matt Bellamy plays some kind of role in them. i don't remember them after a couple of days but i had one last night and i still remember it. i was in some kind of grammar class and he was the teacher. i remember sitting right in front and at the end of class i went up to talk to him but he gave me some sort of green slip he told me to turn it over and it has a sentence that was wrong but had the corrections written over the mistakes. i said something like "at least i learned something." they are always really weird like this.

he was wearing a black under shirt with a black button down shirt and this funky stripped suit which was made of dark purple grey and black. the strips were vertical.

the thing that always sucks is that i want to talk with him about guitar but i never seem to in my dreams when i talk with him it is alway brief then i wake up right after. i have never had this with anyone else so it is very strange. i was wondering if anyone else had dreams of Matt like this?

I have about 3 Muse dreams a week, seriously I have had so many.

Last night I was backstage waiting for Muse as they had won an award, Jonathan Ross came over to interview them and Matt was like "I can't be arsed mate! I need the toilet!" So he wondered off and left Dom talking about how they would cook each other gross things when they were younger "as a laugh" lol

I have had more interesting ones than that..

i had one last night were muse were doing a small gig in some rich hotel and i was at the very front of the crowd and i was the only one interested in the fact that muse were about to play. My whole family were there and they were just sitting drinking. Muse were not impressed the fact that no one was bothered that they were there so i got up and went up to the very front and started cheering them to play, Matt handed me some of them wee red things that are inside the big balloons at the concerts and walked off the stage. I climbed up onto the stage and told them to come back and play but i was knocked off the stage by these big line of showgirls doing the can can. The crowd cheered and my sister told me to sit down and watch the show. I was so angry so i went off to find muse... and then i woke up...

I need help! lol :erm:

i had a wierd one around christmas...

Lostprophets randomly came to play a gig at my house (for some unknown reason :LOL:) and then Matt walked in with shoes on that sang Jingle bells, looked around and went out again...:stunned:

:LOL: Ooooh that image is just funny :p

YES, IT WAS THE BEST.

...Oh-k. Good for you!!! :D

I'm sure i've posted the portaloo one in here before! Now it seems a bit vague but I remember being at some festival and then waiting in line for the portaloo. I went in and Chris, Matt AND Dom were all in there and they were stuck (Nothing dodgy was going on, I promise :p)

So I'm thinking 'WTF!" And then they called out for help...I remember pulling on Chris who somehow dislodged, but then the hole thing tipped on its side (surprisingly no dirty shite came gushing out) SO I'm in there with them trying to get them out in time to play :LOL: It may sound made up but it happened.

Eventually we got out okay, and because of that I missed some band. Yeah it was weeeeeeeeird :LOL: Good times. Dream come true it was!

I had a dream last night that I had that picture of Matt on the ground with those two bears on my phone wallpaper. I showed it to my sister. All of the sudden, we were watching Matt on YouTube. He was on the ground but there was a fox in front of him instead. He picked it up and then it turned back into a baby black bear. It almost bit him and Matt laughed.

you can analyze these dreams from a psychological stand point. i have been reading these dream confessions and we all seem to want to meet matt and talk to him. what i think is that we have watched so many muse videos on the internet that apart of us feels like we know him. this is false because the matt bellamy that is on tv is different than the one who hangs with his friends with no cameras. well anyway we sort of know the bellamy that is in front of cameras and the subconscious in our dreams develops that person into a character. obviously there is a lot of information missing about his true self so when we go to meet him in our dreams it never really happens he always seems to brush us off. i feel pretty lame even talking about this cause it is sorta weird liking someone so much you dream about them. i'm sure mr. bellamy thinks that is very strange indeed but he does not realize the effect he has on people, even over the net.

also something to think about. all characters in your dreams actually represent apart of yourself. this is a fact in psychology that they use to interpret dreams. that is what makes the matt bellamy's different in our dreams because it is a mix of a real person and a personality we have in ourselves. this is all very interesting to me and i love talking about it. the brain is a magnificent operation. i would love to talk to the bellamy about this because not surprisingly the bellamy that i know seems to to be as interested in this stuff as i am.