• 2 weeks later...

i had a really distressing dream last night. to completely understand this, whenever i dream i think this is really happening so you can understand why i was really upset:

i had a dream that i was watching the news and it sad that matt had sadly met his maker after a nasty tv-related accident, and i was getting really upset and distressed and was massively relieved when i woke up and realised it was a nightmare... i'd really hate that if it did happen :'(

Had my first Wolstenholme dream last night. Yay! I woke up right after. It was like at 3am so I was too tired to write it down.

I think he was going to start working at my uni so I was talking to him about it. Then we (Chris, some random people, and I) ended up in a nice apartment/house. His "daughter" was there (she was around 10 and looked nothing like him). Chris and I were talking but right now, I don't remember anything we said. :( I remember him winking at me several times throughout the dream so that made me happy. :D Alright, that's all.

the other night I dreamt that Muse visited my school and I won the opportunity to hang with them in a classroom at lunch time. They really weren't interested in it, keeping to themselves except for when they were asked to sign something- it was rather akward!

Later that day i saw Chris wandering aroung looking lost, so I obviously offered to help him. i later got to meet Dom and Matt at their bus. They were all much friendlier in the more relaxed environment- twas great!

Dom came with me as I dropped my sister off at ballet (which is odd cos she doesn't do it in real life and was wearing the most ridiculous costume!!) h was really nice- we became good friends!

That night i went to check my email and saw there was one from Dom (!!) I clicked to open it and....

My phone went off!

it was 6am and my friend wanted to know whether she was to wear school uniform for the exam (at 9)... i was rather shitty at her :p

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was at a Muse gig front row...Dom came down during one of the songs and had a few pics taken with us before the band went off for the encore.....

They then came back on as Bonjovi....mullets and all:stunned:

Hahaha, wellll, I fell asleep while playing Ruled By Secrecy on the piano last night. :LOL: Seriously, I slept with my head on the keys... :LOL:

And then I had a dream I sent Matt a myspace message, and he replied immediately and was drunk or something. :LOL: I don't really remember our "chat" but it was full of typos and random stuff. :LOL:

i had a pretty wierd dream with muse...

i knew that they were staying at some hotel near me so i went over there and met dom and some manager and convinced them to let me in the band! hah! anyway, i had some really odd job like keyboard-orchestral-organizer (don't ask) and so i was officially the 4th member of muse! and i remember spending half the dream looking for matt (and bragging to random people) and when i finally found him i was like, "soooo, im in your band...." "o really??" and we just had this weird intellectual conversation about music or something and i remember thinking "wait this could never happen in real life", and suddenly the whole dream rewinded and i woke up in my bed w/ one of those vip tags saying i was a muse member (yes! it was real!) but no....i woke up again and this time to my alarm clock :(

I had a dream I was at one of their shows but the venue was really small and dark and intimate. There was only a red light on the stage. I remember they were playing Map Of The Problematique but Dom wasn't drumming :stunned:

Then I saw him kinda go behind an amp but then it was time for his mini drum solo so he tried racing back to his drumkit but he was too slow and ended up tripping and falling over the cymbals.

I remember Matt and Chris stopped playing and all I could hear was drums crashing about and that's when I woke up to my mum shifting plates and cutlery around in the kitchen.

I had one last night where i was to play with muse on stage.. sing and such. Was waiting for them, matt turned up first then chris.. but dom was a no show? Didnt actually get to play the gig in the end as only like 5 people turned up and then my dream turned into a weird nightmare.. slaughter house and all?!

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream a few weeks ago that muse was playing a show in space and the only song i heard in my whole dream was Starlight.

then i had a dream back in the summer that matt had a panic attack for no apparent reason and went insane. kind of creepy at first but then i felt bad for him. :LOL:

then i had a few matt dreams the past few nights... that i cannot speak of.

I had one the night before.

I went to a Muse show, obviously it was awesome. Then the next night I had a ticket to Chemical Brothers, I'm standing in the front row, best spot, then Chris rushes up to me and says "er, we're having an afterparty if you'd like to join?". I go with him and wake up.

And think FUCK, FUCK, CHEMICAL BROTHERS, WHAT DID I DO

My roommate is cruel: You left a Chemical Brothers show for an AFTERPARTY?

I had a dream last night where I went to answer my door and Dom, Matt and Tom Kirk were standing there on my doorstep, Tom had his camera pointed at my face while Matt explained that they were trying to do a doorstep challenge where they had to tell me as many jokes as possible to make me laugh!? Matt did all the joke telling, although I wasn't paying much attention to his jokes as I was too busy thinking how fit he looked! while Dom stood there and seemed very quiet! and that is all I remember, if only I invited them in for tea and biscuits.......

I had a dream of Tom lastnight. I was at school and this is weird cos I left school 10 yrs ago anyway he was my music teacher, he was really nasty to start with but then some lightning hit the school and set it on fire, he got us all out and ended up being a hero and got a meddle for getting everyone out safe, was suprised to see it was Tom as normally my dreams are Matt based and veeeeeeeeeeery different to that:eyebrows:

I had a dream of Tom lastnight. I was at school and this is weird cos I left school 10 yrs ago anyway he was my music teacher, he was really nasty to start with but then some lightning hit the school and set it on fire, he got us all out and ended up being a hero and got a meddle for getting everyone out safe, was suprised to see it was Tom as normally my dreams are Matt based and veeeeeeeeeeery different to that:eyebrows:

Yeah, it was the first time Tom appeared in my dreams too! Mine are usually Matt based, but your Matt dreams sound wwaaayyyyy more interesting!!