k i had two...

i dreamt that i was at Hammerstein Ballroom (in NYC) and the band i saw the night before were opening for Muse (be your own Pet). and everyone was like oh man i hope Muse don't play Invincible! and byoP covered invicible in the opening set and everyone was like yes! no invicible tonight! (i'm not an invincible hater i swear!) then muse came on and rocked the house :happy:

second one, i went to a Muse concert in Long Island and Muse only played a 12 song setlist and they didn't even play New Born! but after the show i met Matt and we were talking about Lightning Bolt saying how it's insane that they're the loudest most insane band in the world and it's amazing that they're only 2 people. then after Dom came over and we were talking about good pizza in NY.

I had a really wierd muse/harry potter dream last night.. :LOL:

I was at Grimmauld place, running away from death eaters and when I got outside to the front door, Matt and Dom were sitting on the steps. I asked them if the Death Eaters has gone and they replied "Yes, but we cant get in the house, we're waiting for the others". So I sat down next to them and Dom transformed into a dog (as if he were an animagus), sat on my lap and started licking my hand :stunned:. I was then talking to Matt about how to get onto the house and then i woke up...

It was very odd.

I had a dream on Friday night that AMfrompoland!! and I married Matt and Dom in Vegas, and AM married Dom but she ran off with Matt who I married then I ended up with Dom because we comforted one another in our sadness:LOL:

Really weird it was.

Ofcourse Chris was best man at both weddings and was drunk the whole time:LOL:

Yesterday i dreamt, that Muse were playing in Ljubljana (our capital). There were a lot of people BUT they were all at the back chating to eachother. Only a few people were right at the barriers. Later i understood why :D

There I was, happy that I can finally see Muse from one meter away, and than I saw Mat. He was as fat as their baloons :LOL: and they were all wearing weird costums that didn't match. That would be all ok, but they didn't play any of their songs! :mad: They did other bands covers, with weird guests. The concert was crap.

Finally they were in my town, but it was not what i expected :eek:

Thank god it's the other way around in reality :D:happy:

i went to a seaside amusent arcade and muse were playing in this small room to 5 people including me. After 3 songs Matt got fed up and said he wasn't playing to such a small number of people, people started moaning then Matt played the intro to Plug In Baby and then left.

the setlist muse played in the dream.

City Of Delusion

Sunburn

Hoodoo

Plug In Baby (Intro)

im not suprised he left if he was omly playing to five people.

but i would have thought more would have turned up if they'd heard them play.

even if it is only a dream!! :p

lol luckyly i have seen those songs in real life, was sad that he didn't perform kngihts of cydonia:erm:

I had a dream that Matt and I were in a hotel lift and we pressed all the buttons and jumped out ran upstairs and jumped in and stuff. Basically messing around lol. Yeah and people looked at us funny and we were laughing our heads off. It wasn't even that funny and I didn't even get his autograph. :stunned:

i once had a disturbing dream about matt and dom

*shudders*

well it involved them coming to my house (god only knows how they knew where i lived) and asking me to "join in their games"

never again :(

fancy swapping dreams? you can have any of my "end of the world" dreams in exchange :rolleyes:

I had a dream that I was just hanging around with my friends at some festival and we hadn't bought tickets. Then I realized that I saw Muse on the stage and I was like WTF WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS WAS COMING? and I got angry. Then my friend who also loves Muse, started crying and ran away. Then my other friend just took me in front of the stage and we were like only people watching Muse playing. Matt got a bit frustrated and stopped playing and sat down and we did the same. My friend was talking to him but I was just staring him. And then I woke up. Nah, quite boring dream, but at least I saw Matt in it.