Once I had a dream where Muse was playing live and Matt did his crazy quasi-rockstar moves and weird dancing thing, but I wasn't actually there, I was just sort of looking down on the gig or something. I couldn't hear anything really.

And another time I had a dream where I was in a parking lot (I don't know if I was in this dream or not?) and Muse was a couple of cars away and were talking. Nothing happened.

And then I had a dream where I actually was in it, and I was in this very odd place, this dim-lighted building with a wooden floor and I make my way out of the building into a hugenormous field where a bunch of people are in line for an autograph. So I get in line and when I finally get to meet Matt he doesn't want to talk to me or sign anything so I walk away all rejected-like and wonder why.

In my dreams it's amazing how I can tell who the people are since everyone's face is just a blur, but in the dream I just know "oh, that's a friend of mine" "hey that's a random dude" or "woah it's Matt Bellamy." ehhh.

Once I had a dream where Muse was playing live and Matt did his crazy quasi-rockstar moves and weird dancing thing, but I wasn't actually there, I was just sort of looking down on the gig or something. I couldn't hear anything really.

And another time I had a dream where I was in a parking lot (I don't know if I was in this dream or not?) and Muse was a couple of cars away and were talking. Nothing happened.

And then I had a dream where I actually was in it, and I was in this very odd place, this dim-lighted building with a wooden floor and I make my way out of the building into a hugenormous field where a bunch of people are in line for an autograph. So I get in line and when I finally get to meet Matt he doesn't want to talk to me or sign anything so I walk away all rejected-like and wonder why.

In my dreams it's amazing how I can tell who the people are since everyone's face is just a blur, but in the dream I just know "oh, that's a friend of mine" "hey that's a random dude" or "woah it's Matt Bellamy." ehhh.

Wow same here I can't see faces but I automatically know who they are. :erm:

I had one ages ago. Was at a gig and somehow managed to sneak backstage. Met Matt's Girlfriend, she was nice. Then went swimming and woke up on the floor

i had one where i met Matt's girlfriend. that was one of the most random dreams ive ever had... i don't mean the bit about Matt's girlfriend, just the rest of the dream

I had a dream that I went with my boyfriend to an OC symphony concert since he's sort of a classical music junky (and an excellent piano player--probably better than Matt), and Matt was hanging in the courtyard outside the auditorium or something, sitting next to my friend Lois. :stunned:

I asked if he was Matt Bellamy blah blah and I asked for a picture, and my boyfriend got his camera out Matt kissed me on the cheek for the picture and all my friends that were there said "awww...", and my boyfriend got jealous. :LOL:

The weird thing is, I don't have a boyfriend, but the person that was my boyfriend in my dream was my best friend that I liked that I never had the guts to ask out since I was 9 (btw, he is actually good at piano). :stunned:

And the closest I've ever gotten to him (my best friend) was when he kissed me on the cheek once when I was with all my friends and they all let out a sappy "awww" just like in my dream, haha. :stunned:

...am I subconsciously wishing my best friend that I like(d) is Matt Bellamy or something? :LOL:

And that was a rather long description. :LOL:

I've never talked in my sleep (i hope) but I can imagine it's pretty embarrassing.;)

just abit lol i've woke myself up once where i was crying in a dream only to find that i was actully crying but without the tears part. freaky

I had a dream that I went with my boyfriend to an OC symphony concert since he's sort of a classical music junky (and an excellent piano player--probably better than Matt), and Matt was hanging in the courtyard outside the auditorium or something, sitting next to my friend Lois. :stunned:

I asked if he was Matt Bellamy blah blah and I asked for a picture, and my boyfriend got his camera out Matt kissed me on the cheek for the picture and all my friends that were there said "awww...", and my boyfriend got jealous. :LOL:

The weird thing is, I don't have a boyfriend, but the person that was my boyfriend in my dream was my best friend that I liked that I never had the guts to ask out since I was 9 (btw, he is actually good at piano). :stunned:

And the closest I've ever gotten to him (my best friend) was when he kissed me on the cheek once when I was with all my friends and they all let out a sappy "awww" just like in my dream, haha. :stunned:

:stunned: how ironically weird aha.

^Haha, yeah...

And about seeing faces in dreams, I always see the faces of the people in my dreams. :unsure:

It's pretty clear, actually. :happy:

Another thing about that dream with Matt I had--it was in first person. Usually (almost always, really) when I dream I'm always viewing myself from someone else's perspective, but this time I wasn't. O.o

Ha! Oh my goodness last night I dreamt about being like, I think it was school, yeah, and we were all sat in this sorta.. cinema... but there were no seats, we were all sat cross legged on the floor... and I was on the front row, at the far left, then next to me was Matt Bellamy dressed in his white attire, next to him was Dom, and next to him was Chris, but with his old long hair... and then next to Chris was my other Muse fan mate Si...

And for some reason we were watching a video on Muse, well, it was more on Matt Bellamy... and Bells was just sat watching it seriously... and THEN for some reason Matt decided to rest his feet up on dom and then rest his head on my legs... :stunned: and all of a sudden we were in a bed or something... I was like LOL OK IM NOT BOVVED LOL and his hair was quite soft but had hair styling shit in it.

That sounds like a well dodgy dream for somebody like ME to be having, I mean I'm not even one of those groupie fans any more.

I think it's because last night I was thinking of getting a tattoo, and the tattoo accidentally involves Bellamy's name (however its placement on my body would have nothing to do with Matt Bellamy)... there's a riddle for ya ;)

THEN for some reason Matt decided to rest his feet up on dom and then rest his head on my legs... :stunned: and all of a sudden we were in a bed or something... I was like LOL OK IM NOT BOVVED LOL and his hair was quite soft but had hair styling shit in it.

Hahahaha. :LOL: I think that's the 'O' in your username shining through. :p

I had a random Musey bit in a dream last night, basically I stole Matt's Feeling Good megaphone from the stage after a gig. As I was walking out I was singing in it, and everyone was like 'OMG where did u get dat lol'. Nothing interesting though. :erm:

I've already posted this dream in other boards, but it's worth another.

Muse were supporting some shit band at my school. They were in my little gym, so they played acoustically. I thought it was genius, but no one else really appreciated it. I had sprained my ankle earlier, so I had a bag of frozen peas with me. Anyways, after they played I wanted to meet them. I met dom and chris inside, but matt was just leaving the gym to go outside... so I followed him :cool:. I got outside and looked around. Matt was trying to hide behind the door... He had this mischievious look on his face, thinking he was so clever, but the door was glass so i saw him :LOL:.

Anyways, I said "hey matt, good show" to which he replied, "oh yeah, thanks, cheers."

I paused for a minute thinking of what to do. So for some reason I yelled "THINK FAST!" and biffed the bag of frozn peas at him. It hit in the face and he freaked out :mad::'(. he was bleeding and crying! I felt terribly so I said ":$Matt... are you alright?" he then said, "FUCK OFF" and I woke up.

I've already posted this dream in other boards, but it's worth another.

Muse were supporting some shit band at my school. They were in my little gym, so they played acoustically. I thought it was genius, but no one else really appreciated it. I had sprained my ankle earlier, so I had a bag of frozen peas with me. Anyways, after they played I wanted to meet them. I met dom and chris inside, but matt was just leaving the gym to go outside... so I followed him :cool:. I got outside and looked around. Matt was trying to hide behind the door... He had this mischievious look on his face, thinking he was so clever, but the door was glass so i saw him :LOL:.

Anyways, I said "hey matt, good show" to which he replied, "oh yeah, thanks, cheers."

I paused for a minute thinking of what to do. So for some reason I yelled "THINK FAST!" and biffed the bag of frozn peas at him. It hit in the face and he freaked out :mad::'(. he was bleeding and crying! I felt terribly so I said ":$Matt... are you alright?" he then said, "FUCK OFF" and I woke up.

No matter how many times I read that it still makes me laugh. :LOL:

Hahahaha. :LOL: I think that's the 'O' in your username shining through. :p

I had a random Musey bit in a dream last night, basically I stole Matt's Feeling Good megaphone from the stage after a gig. As I was walking out I was singing in it, and everyone was like 'OMG where did u get dat lol'. Nothing interesting though. :erm:

Hahaha, quite :p

Matt made a cameo appearance in my dream last night. I was travelling through the galaxy transforming into different people as I went along but for this I was just myself. I was sat with Matt in a futuristic diner, outside the window we could see meteorites flying past and we both had cups of coffee even though I don't drink coffee. But anyway Matt was counting with his fingers and muttering under his breath, He was wearing a red shirt and his hair was spikey. "Let me get this straight.." he says. "We have how many albums? Five?" So I tell him "No, no, Matt... four, the other is a soundtrack.." "Soundtrack?" "Yes.. hullaballoo" "Of course I know it's called hullaballoo don;t you think I know the name of my own album!?" I flushed with embarassment whilst he fiddled with his silver ring then sipped on some coffee and continued discussing what was going on with the universe as it was clearly in danger then my dream continued... infact my head still hurts from it cause it was so deep.

^ :LOL:

Past two nights, I've had Muse dreams. FINALLY.

So, my friend, Shannon, and I went to a Muse concert. We were in the front row right in front of Matt. It was weird cause the lights were on. Then, Matt was like, "I should play Jimmy Kane." Then I say, "I was JUST about to say that!" We had a wee chat and then he went to his piano. I was sad cause I was far away from him but all of the sudden, he ends up right in front of us again. REALLY CLOSE as in I could touch the piano keys. So Shannon and I whip out our phones to take pictures. We got some good ones. Then it changes "scenes" and we're at some party at this weird...place. There was a lot of blue and white lights. Anyway, it was supposed to be New Year's Eve...or I guess New Years. Everyone was hugging each other so I go over to Matt to hug him. We kiss each other on the cheeks. It was Matt from when he had really long spiky hair. A little later I go up to him and say, "I haven't had my Nw Years kiss yet." So then we start to make out. lol I told Shannon and she was like, "OMG. I'm so jealous!" But all fan girly. lol

That dream was centered around Matt. This one is mostly Dom. :D

I was in New York and was going to a show at some small high-school like theater. Didn't know who was playing. I knew some girl who worked at the theater so she let me go backstage. When I went on stage, I saw Muse doing a soundcheck. Actually, Matt (was wearing his red Dior jacket) was just lip singing to Supermassive. There were a few others on stage with cameras and stuff to sign. I saw Chris sitting indian style on the stage with his bass. He had his long curly hair from back in the day but it was pulled back. I wanted a picture with him but he looked like he didn't wanna be bothered. So quickly, I took a picture of him and walked to Matt. lol He was still doing "soundcheck" so I didn't want to go up to him yet. People were making a circle around him, watching. I don't which it was but either I tapped his head with my hand or....my head. Yeah. Weird. Anyway, I saw Dom by his drumset. He was wearing white pants and shoes with a lime green shirt. Ha. There was a few people around him, too, so I took a picture. For some reason, everyone either had a sleeping bag with them or a blanket. Dom suggested that we all take a nap on stage. Everyone was confused so I said, "Really?" "Yeah! Let's do it." We all got on the floor and I took my spot between Dom and Matt. All of the sudden, me and Dom ended up outside near a building. It was pouring but we were under a canopy thing. We sat together against the building and he linked his arm with mine. :happy: I saw three friends come outside with my camera so I asked for them to take a picture of us. I was like, "Let's make it a toothy picture!" :LOL: I wanted his teeth to show. One girl tried but my camera was screwing up. They shrugged it off and two of them started coming to where we were so that they can be in the picture. I held out my hand and was like, "Um, I kinda just want it of us." :LOL: Then it ended.