i never remember my dreams... it sucks :mad:

I don't always remember, but it's fun when you do. :happy: Except if it's some creepy dream, like tonight I dreamt that I was covered in bugs and when I woke up I thought it was real at first... But try writing the dream down when you wake up. Or just think about it or tell someone about it, that usually makes me able to remember it later.

I don't always remember, but it's fun when you do. :happy: Except if it's some creepy dream, like tonight I dreamt that I was covered in bugs and when I woke up I thought it was real at first... But try writing the dream down when you wake up. Or just think about it or tell someone about it, that usually makes me able to remember it later.

I write my dreams down if i remember them. i use them as ideas for stories.

im gunna sound so stupid for asking this but......can anyone tell me how to make my age show on that thingy(im new and i havnt got a clue:$)i clicked the thing that says "show my age" and its still not showing:stunned:

Well why you chose this thread of all places I don't know :LOL:

You sure you clicked on Save Changes afterwards? :erm:

eat cheese before you go to bed(that also migth keep you awake allllllllll night:stunned:)

or listen to muse before to sleep or watch him(DVD or youtube) and that might help

it might,it hasnt been working for me

i havnt dreamt muse in aaaaaaggggeeeeesss!!!!:(

I listen to Muse a lot but stll no dream....look at a few pics to still doesnt help! Hmmm

Matt come to me in a dream pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!:LOL:

i generally dream about stuff that's been sorta subconciously on my mind.

i haven't had any muse dreams in a while. the last one i had was after falling asleep reading that Kinghts of Cydonia fic on muselive.

and i stand corrected, i only remember my creepy dreams. bad dream last night, not fun.

One of the most real and vivid dreams I ever had, I was at Matt's flat talking about what setlist they were going to play later :D.

However, he had to stop for a while and told me to wait with his other "friends" who were just twats, and one took out a grenade and threw it behind a TV. The explosion didn't hurt anyone, but the TV was in pieces, and I looked at my foot and there was a thick shard of metal that had entered my toe and come out of my heel :eek:

Sorry those who sicken easily :(:p

I had a dream last night. Some other random stuff happened, and then I was in K mart and there was a book with Dom on the cover :stunned:

And the title was something like 'Batteur - Howard' and then some dates. (sorry if I spelt 'batteur' wrong, it means drummer in french)

it was strange.

This isn't exactly a Muse dream, but meh...

I was falling asleep listening to music, then I fell asleep and woke up to that state where you're awake and aware of your surroundings and The Gallery started playing and it sounded really, really fucking loud in my head--it hurt. :LOL: It was freaky. :LOL:

The Gallery doesn't really bring happy thoughts to my head anymore. :LOL: