Muse were in my dream just now but what happened is beginning to fade away... oh thats handy! Pfff. No ok Matt was definately in my dream and he was rambling as he does I think they were talking about the Wembley entrance but the one they did involved fire and explosions :LOL: Meh I can't remember what happened memory fading drastically my dreams never make enough sense to put into words anyway

Just had one from my nap earlier this afternoon. :p

My friends were helping me out with prom b/c I was bummed about not having a date to go with. They picked out my dress, shoes, hair, jewelry, makeup, and flowers. I ended up looking like Laney from "She's All That" (but my dress was a silky burgundy-ish wine color instead). Prom was located in this beautiful theater auditorium place in Long Beach (theater's probably non-existent; I totally made it up in my head :LOL: ). We go inside and I was looking for the blind prom date that my friends set me up with. That person turned out to be DOM, but he looked more like a car mechanic (uniform, grease marks, and all!!) rather than a suave prom date. :LOL: Dom didn't look too thrilled amongst Matt, Chris, and other guys, because my friends payed him to be my date (:$), but once he saw me he eased up and became quite the gentleman he is. :D This slow swing jazz song comes up and we started to dance. Eeek and we were clooose! ;) But I messed up on some of the steps, and we stopped so that Dom could teach me how to dance.

BUT THEN I WOKE UP. :mad:

BTW: My actual senior prom experience sucked. I never got a date, some girl fucking had the same stand-out dress as I did (which TOTALLY defeated my purpose in having a unique dress like no one else's!), the Long Beach venue that held our prom was cruddy, my friends were busy having their own prom nights, and I never danced with Dom (let alone ever met him my lifetime so far!). :LOL::(

I actually had a partially Muse related dream!

I was overlooking a rollercoaster and Matt was on it with his guitar, just sitting and playing.

I couldn't hear anything and I was wondering how he stayed on because there wasn't a belt or anything.

It's not much, but.. you know.

And it was wierd the other day because I was watching University Challenge (Don't ask) and it came to the music round and I was wondering whether they play any Muse at any point. Or anything Muse related. Then I thought that they must have said something about blackholes. Just a second later a question about blackholes came up. I was like, 'OMG!'

;)

:LOL:

Had one last night.

Muse was going to play in my city so I guess I decided to get another Muse related tattoo. I went to some doctor and she gave me one. I brought her this magazine picture that said 'MUSE' but it wasn't the logo. Instead, the word was colored in metallic orange. I think there were rectangles around it in black and some other color. Well, I got it tattooed on my right forearm but she didn't finish it so it looked horrible.

I went to the gig with my mom and sister. It was in my former high school's gym. :stunned: It wasn't even sold out. I remember seeing one of my cousins in the stands. We were the only ones sitting indian style on the floor close to Muse, kind of to the side of them. I remember them playing Starlight. We got a bit closer as they played. That's about it.

I actually had a partially Muse related dream!

I was overlooking a rollercoaster and Matt was on it with his guitar, just sitting and playing.

I couldn't hear anything and I was wondering how he stayed on because there wasn't a belt or anything.

It's not much, but.. you know.

MAGIC.

Last night I dreamt I was in a very strange place, like in a school, with a lot of people and then we all went into this room and I realised there was a muse signing session. So I sat down at a table and I met a colleague of mine (very very strange...I don't even know what music she likes..) and suddenly Matt arrived and sat right in front of me. He signed a photo I had with me and we started talking like friends! He said I spoke really good English and said "Your boyfriend is a very lucky person", so I replied "You should say my husband, because I'm married!". So he stood up and started jumping, saying things like "You're married, well done! It's amazing! You're so lucky!" :eek:

Muse dreams:LOL: I didn't see this thread....

I had two dreams this month..

The first one I was in a crowd, and as Matt walked passed me I flung my arms around him;)

The second one was, uhhhh, pretty much the same thing.

I'm either, just obssessed, or I am eeriely predicting the futureXD

I do hope it isn't the first one! :LOL:

I had a dream that included Matt in someway... and my computer, but it's reaaallly hazy.

I do know though that I also chipped my tooth, sprained my ankle, and got a gash in the same dream...? :LOL: I'm not sure how that all fits together... hahaha.

i had this dream that i had the same shoes as dom. i think that in the same dream Matt met up with tony blaire..

and i think that i had one a few days earlier where i was watching the microwave like it was a tv and matt came on. not very interesting, but then a giant bulldozer came over the back fence:stunned:

Dom was in my dream last night.. but can't really remember what happened.. he was definately talking to me about something I remember we were walking a long a river for some time and then Matt came along and he had this mad red hair in little bunches (yes, bunches) and a pink leopard print jacket haha :LOL:

Dom was in my dream last night.. but can't really remember what happened.. he was definately talking to me about something I remember we were walking a long a river for some time and then Matt came along and he had this mad red hair in little bunches (yes, bunches) and a pink leopard print jacket haha :LOL:

:LOL: Aaw :happy::p