Last night I had a dream, and in fact it's the whole reason I'm here. I don't know, just felt like I had to get it down in writing somewhere. :$

But, uh....yeah. I was in the Army, here in the U.S., but it was different. It wasn't anything official. I think maybe it was a militia. It felt like the government had fallen apart and we (the militia) were just doing as we liked, whatever we could to keep at least a little bit of public order.

I had these two friends, one was mentally retarded, but he was a good friend anyway, and another was this handsome fella that I got along with very well and had a crush on, but he didn't really care much for me.

(sorry, rambling...) Anyways, one day I'm standing there talking to my two friends, we're on patrol outside of our headquarters, which is just an abandoned hotel, and Mr. Bellamy jumps out from behind the bushes with a couple pistols, looks like he's totally loaded with ammunition, and he shoots my retarded friend in the face! :eek: Then he forces my friend and I at gunpoint to take him back to this hotel, and when we get in our room he shoots us both in the legs. He says he's liberating us from the government's control.

He leaves me in the corner, and I'm ok because the bullet just grazed me, but my friend is bleeding to death on one of the beds in this room. It's dark with the curtains closed, so there's only a little bit of daylight coming through. I'm sort of peaking my head out, and I see this silhouette of Mr. Bellamy sitting in a chair across the room and he's got his head in one of his hands. He mutters that if either one of us move in the next ten minutes he'll shoot us in the head just like my other friend. And apparently Muse had, like....I don't know, drifted off into nothingness, and Bellamy was just their because he'd lost it, because when I mentioned that I loved their music and that it made a real impression on me he seemed really, really surprised that I had heard of them at all. :(

And uh, I know this is probably too long, especially since I'm new here, but it was a long dream, very agonizing, where there was a lot of waiting and trying to move slow so that I wouldn't be blown away. In the end I talked Bellamy into taking us out in this beat up old limo that he was cruising around in, and dumping my friends in the river. I guess that was some twisted idea of mine to give my one friend a chance to get away and get help. And with me still in this car as a hostage we drove circles around town until I "convinced" (cough) :$ him to tell the driver to pull over and let me out, after which they screeched off and I never saw him again. Um, sort of.

My boyfriend woke me up at that point because I was making some iffy noises. (Since I told him about the dream he won't stand to listen to any music from Muse, if that's an indication.) After I went back to sleep, the dream sort of restarted, and I found out that Muse went back on tour, and I went to see a show because of what happened in the first dream, just to see if maybe my dream self just made it up somehow, and it freaked Mr. Bellamy out and he went into hiding. As a result, the band broke up. :(

So.....yeah. Please don't kill me for rambling.:$ I dunno, I just wanted to share that. Apparently all this came about because I fell asleep with music on and some tracks from the new album were playing just as I drifted off.

Had a dream about Matt a while back. For some reason he was in Eastenders, playing the piano in the Queen Vic. Went down well surprisingly considering you wouldn't normally see Albert Square as a hotbed of Muse fandom. It didn't last long and there was a massive fight, Matt appeared to have escaped by this time. It felt more natural for a fight in the Vic than Matteh being there...

Only time I ever dream about him and he's still on the bloody telly. So not right...:mad:

I'm embarrassed to say I had a dream with Matt in last week, he was teaching some kind of class about music and singing, he was singing from some book and I was questioning him about stuff, odd thing was the lead singer of My Chemical Romance was sat in the class as well he was really keen on learning. God I shouldn't repeat such dreams…how sad I suppose we can't control them! :LOL:

Why be embarassed!? They are awesome dreams when they happen!! I've had so many nothing decent for a while but funnily enough my last one was Matt teaching me how to Edit in a Mac Lab then taking us out for drinks afterwards where we met Dom who bought me a Snakebite and Black :LOL:

Why be embarassed!? They are awesome dreams when they happen!! I've had so many nothing decent for a while but funnily enough my last one was Matt teaching me how to Edit in a Mac Lab then taking us out for drinks afterwards where we met Dom who bought me a Snakebite and Black :LOL:

:LOL: I love hearing other peoples dreams, I've had about 3 muse related dreams I think another one is in this thread somewhere, they are always very strange, my dreams are so real as well, I just feel really weird when I dream about famous people or people I know :$

I've had a dream where I was apparently really pissed at Dom for doing something wrong. I kept slapping him and going, "You don't do it like that! Are you stupid?!" and stuff like that. And Matt and Chris and one of my friends were standing near me with mad looks on their faces. Then Matt came over and kind of punched Dom, but it didn't do anything, since Matt's fist was so tiny. But Dom started crying and apologizing and saying he'd get it right next time.

And then I get up. Its so weird. Especially since I really like Dom.

I had a strange half waking, half asleep dream. I looked at the clock and it said 8:04, but it was the night not the morning! I had slept all day, and had an hour to get to London to see Muse! I was running around my room, quickly packing my camera, a pen etc. Magically I was then in London, running through the streets (much like after Wembley, when I nearly missed my coach). When I got to the non descript venue, there were only half a dozen people there, it looked like a school assembly hall, there were even benches and gym equipment lying around!

I never actually saw Muse. :LOL:

Whenever I dream of Muse, it is always either in a tiny venue, like a church hall, or a huge venue but with like, 6 people there. I never, EVER dream of Wembley-like situations. If I ever dreamed of Wembley, it would be empty. :LOL:

I've had similar dreams where no one really turns up not even the whole band, which reminds me I've had more than I thought I do remember one where I turned up at the venue which seemed to be some kind of supermarket and I didn't have tickets so I was trying to get in without them.

I dramt twice with muse!!!

on the first one, I was at a muse concert and they were playing futurism!! yay!

i was crying, coz that was the first time I saw muse live (actually I've never seen them live :( ) and I dreamt they were playing here in Argentina!!! that's why I was crying... I was excited..

and on my second dream I dreamt with Matt :p It was weird....:rolleyes:

I had a Muse related dream last night--I barely remember it though, haha.

I was in a dressing room (my dressing room... apparently. I'm not sure why I'd have one) and someone was interviewing Dom right next to me. I butt in and say "ZOMG YOU'RE DOM!" and start chatting drums with him, then I ask where the hell Matt and Chris are, and they suddenly appear, and we have a good time drinking booze 'n shit. :happy: I remember specifically that Dom commented on how strong the vodka was. Hm.

I had a dream that i met Matt backstage after a gig, there were loads of journalists around wanting to get an interview. Matt came out and i went over to ask him some questions but a stupid journaist interrupted me and asked one first. i asked him which would be the next single off the album and he said Assassin will be the next single after Invincible (which is wrong it was MOTP), but i was distracted by the fact that he was wearing very girly make-up, purple eyeshawdow, eyeliner, mascara and the pinkest glittery lipstick! His agent who was much older and bold was also wearing a full face of make-up too! A journalist then asked him a question but didn't get a great reply then i managed to ask Matt if he had any tips on playing the guitar as im learning to play and he asked me if i heard of arpeggios, but i said no as i couldn't understand what he was saying! He was quite interested in the fact that i was learning to play the guitar and asked me what got me into playing, and i replied with the most cheesy answer saying, well it was ur music really which got me into playing guitar which imprested him and therefore got all the journalists annoyed as i had a better interview with him then they had!

Since this dream Muse have reguarly occurred in my dreams, i had one the other day when i was at a flat and Muse and some fans where there. I was standing near a window where Matt came over to me to use the desk near me to sign something for a fan he was writing weirdly over the paper and then i noticied he was also writing with his left hand. I asked him if he was left handed and he went "yeah" sounding really disapointed with himself, but in real life i think he is right handed.

Just last night Matt and Dom where in my dream where i was at a school or college trying to look for my classroom where i bumped into them setting up their drums and i was like "hey are u gonna be teaching us today?" and they just gave me a funny look but then i was woken up by the sound of heavy rain when it tipped it down this morning. :indiff:

I dreamed last night of MUse..

it was creepy in a way.

I dreamed that I was at rennaissance festival and they were playing and I was dancing around, but they stopped playing and there was some sort of contest for the other bands of renaissance and some goofy band that I'd never heard of won and got Muse cds and shirts and stuff...

*sigh* I must be set on seeing them live or something.. hehe

Edit

I nearly forgot to add that right before the dream switched to another one, Dom came over and kissed me and led me off into the beddy darkness O_O

I've been readng too much of thatfanfic apparently lol.. :O

Another nice thing that happens sometimes is when my boyfriend and I are having...how can i put it...personal relations, and when its dim in the room I can look up at him and his mussed-up dark hair and his thin, matt bellamy-shaped face...and my imagination runs wild. :$

Not that HE knows, or anything...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Baha.

giggle.

Hahaha, no....funny though, we had a conversation (he's a huge Muse fan also) and in the midst of my rambling about matt he said, "I swear, if you say Matt's name while we're having sex....."

Oh god, I love this thread.

One night I dreamt that I was lost in an huge abandoned city during the night. It was freezing. I kept walking around like I knew where I was going. I suppose I was trying to find any other sign of life because it felt creepy to not hear anything, see any other people, not even some stray cat; the only 'life' would be that a few lamposts were still lit. After a long time of wandering around I started to panic, and I ran blindly into a dark alleyway. Suddenly I noticed a dark shape at a shadowy dead end, and as quietly as I could I nervously tip-toed up to it. It was a tent. I lifted a flap and inside was Matt, Dom, and Chris, sitting cross-legged and watching something on a small television while having a cup of coffee.

Then I just found myself crawling into the tent inside with them and Matt handed me a cup of coffee and a blanket, but he didn't say anything. All he did was nod seriously. For some weird reason nobody said a word, the only sound was the low, crackly noise from the TV and a little bit of rain. Then I watched TV with them in silence. Then I woke up. :stunned:

Fantastic dream. I wouldn't mind at all having the rest of the city deserted.