I neeeeeeeeever have Muse dreams so those made me beyond happy. :happy:

You were a muse dream virgin before? :eek: Well that is pretty impressive I must say either that or you must have some daily wild daydreams about Matt we shouldn't know about to make you dream that

I once had a dream where on Muse's new CD album cover, all three of the boys were standing, completely naked, with their willies hanging.

:stunned:

This was right before the concert in Philly, and it made me see Matt in a different light during the concert. :LOL:

Now i can't get that image out of my head! :LOL:

Had very random dream last night where i lived in a block of flats with my sister and all the tenants of the whole block were outside playing a massive game of catch with all their dogs and cats, i was chasing my cat when i saw Matt Bellamy surrounded by many dogs and cats as he tried to get the ball, he saw me running past him and chucked the ball over to me and then he started running alongside me a metre away telling me to chuck it back, i cottoned onto the idea that he wanted to do rugby passes and score a touchdown (the american version of rugby, forgotten the name) we passed the ball perfectly and i scored the touchdown! we started cheering and i jumped onto his back and he gave me a piggyback round the field, and then i woke up :stunned:

Now i can't get that image out of my head! :LOL:

Had very random dream last night where i lived in a block of flats with my sister and all the tenants of the whole block were outside playing a massive game of catch with all their dogs and cats, i was chasing my cat when i saw Matt Bellamy surrounded by many dogs and cats as he tried to get the ball, he saw me running past him and chucked the ball over to me and then he started running alongside me a metre away telling me to chuck it back, i cottoned onto the idea that he wanted to do rugby passes and score a touchdown (the american version of rugby, forgotten the name) we passed the ball perfectly and i scored the touchdown! we started cheering and i jumped onto his back and he gave me a piggyback round the field, and then i woke up :stunned:

:LOL:

I had a quit weird dream two days ago. Muse were playing in our school(which is,by the way-very small). Me and my best friend(we both are big Muse fans in real life) didn't know much about them in the dream,so we decided to go there and just watch a little bit. When we got to the place they were playing,there were only 7 people,including us... the band haven't been arrived. So we decided to downstairs to cafe and come back later.

When we came back,the whole room was packed with people! We could be barely get in. When we managed to get very,very close to the stage,I immediately ran to the right,where I thought Dominic(or Chris,can't quit remember) would stand. I shouted to my friends(she also likes Dom and Chris) who very quitly ran to my way and stood next to me.

So finaly they walked to the stage-Dom sat behind his drums,Chris took his bass and Matt grabbed microphone. We started screaming,jumping,but they just stood there for a minute,then put down their instruments and walked backstages! Then they came back in a few minutes,took their instruments and then again walked backstage! Muse did that about five times...

:LOL:

I had an immensely weird dream a couple nights ago. Matt and Dominic were waiters at a restaurant, and I knew who they were so I decided to wait until their shift was over to meet them and get pictures with them. And it was hilarious because in my dream, I saw Dom balancing a tray of champagne glasses.

WHAT THE HELL! :LOL:

Oh oh, I had another Muse dream last night.

So, I went to their concert with my friend Ginny, and I was trying to get in early so I could get close to the stage. I realized I forgot my phone, so I couldn't call my best friend so she could hear the concert [which is our concert ritual]. I decided I could call my mom and get her to find the number off my phone. Then I realized I was wearing flip-flops, so I couldn't mosh. And then as we walked into this huge auditorium, and realized the phone plan wasn't going to work. It was basically a huge pool. There were also seats that were barely out of the water for people to sit on.

I thought "Oh shit, I'm gonna drown in the moshing pit." :LOL:

I asked Ginny for her shoes, but she decided to wear...hooker boots. :wtf:

So we got a seat, and Muse came on stage, and played many random riffs, and then Hysteria, and left the stage. We called for an encore, so they came back, and they asked for volunteers, I was chosen, and went backstage.

Matt was standing there, but we was taller than me. We're at the same height in real life, so I was shocked. And then he hugged all the volunteers, and I eagerly bounding close to him for one. And then I got a hug. Too bad it was just a dream..

And then I was in this happyrape hotel, and their underwear was all over the floor. :stunned:

Hm. I guess this means I'm gonna find a dollar lying on the sidewalk tomorrow. :LOL:

First time posting in this thread but I had a really weird Muse dream that I just had to share...

I somehow ended up leaving the show with Matt and some others that I don't remember. We walked down this street that had many bars and clubs and I pointed out different places to him. Then, all of a sudden we were in this house that had a really big living room, and there were people sitting around the room, sort of in a circle (some kind of "party" - pfft). Matt pulled out these really small chairs and we sat down next to Dom and Chris, while these annoying girls from across the room (all wearing black shirts) glared at me because Matt didn't care that they were trying to get his attention :LOL:. The party was so boring that Dom eventually fell asleep but Matt and I had a good conversation and spoke as if we were good friends. Then, someone brought a bottle of wine or champagne and Matt goes into the other room to talk to someone. I thought about taking out my camera phone and asking him for a picture but decided not to. So when he comes back, he has wine glasses and a bag of "venetian masks" and pirates hats :LOL::LOL:

this is when I woke up!

First time posting in this thread but I had a really weird Muse dream that I just had to share...

I somehow ended up leaving the show with Matt and some others that I don't remember. We walked down this street that had many bars and clubs and I pointed out different places to him. Then, all of a sudden we were in this house that had a really big living room, and there were people sitting around the room, sort of in a circle (some kind of "party" - pfft). Matt pulled out these really small chairs and we sat down next to Dom and Chris, while these annoying girls from across the room (all wearing black shirts) glared at me because Matt didn't care that they were trying to get his attention :LOL:. The party was so boring that Dom eventually fell asleep but Matt and I had a good conversation and spoke as if we were good friends. Then, someone brought a bottle of wine or champagne and Matt goes into the other room to talk to someone. I thought about taking out my camera phone and asking him for a picture but decided not to. So when he comes back, he has wine glasses and a bag of "venetian masks" and pirates hats :LOL::LOL:

this is when I woke up!

That sounds like Matt's idea of an orgy party. :LOL:

Too bad it couldn't continue.

I had a muse dream the other day and it was that everyone off the muse forum went to a muse school were you can learn guitar, drums, bass, beer and headbanging and all the older musers were in a higer set then all 17-29 were in the middele set then all the younger musers were in the lower set and Matt was the head teach and Chris and Dom were the Dept Heads!

I wish i came true! :(

This is really weird right, but i had like, this 5 minute dream that Matt's black Manson could talk! :stunned:

And it was just leant up against the wall, talking about how all it's "brothers and sisters" were mistreated and beaten up and given to weird people.

It was reaaaaaaally weird.

Scarey.

This is really weird right, but i had like, this 5 minute dream that Matt's black Manson could talk! :stunned:

And it was just leant up against the wall, talking about how all it's "brothers and sisters" were mistreated and beaten up and given to weird people.

Scarey.

:stunned::LOL:

and what's the egg game (as mentioned in your sig)?

That sounds like Matt's idea of an orgy party. :LOL:

Too bad it couldn't continue.

haha the dream didn't seem like it was going in "that direction" (wasn't perverted or anything like that) so I guess I woke up because I was surprised :erm::LOL:

Scarey.

That's kind of creepy! the part about the "brothers and sisters" is funny though :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

Had my second ever Muse dream last night (wow 2nd, gosh! :rolleyes: ), it just involved Matt though. We were in some random's flat having a conversation about something and then, for no reason, he chased me with spray on hair gel. :stunned: He managed to get all of it in my hair making it a mess, so I went and washed it out. :) After that, I went back to the same room where he was and he hid my jacket. He wouldn't tell me where my jacket was and then he left. After it what felt like an hour in the dream, I found my jacket and realised that Matt has ran off with my money, house keys and mobile phone. :eek: Wanker!

i had a really wierd dream just before i went to see them last november ....

i was at the gig and i was seated but i was right at the front and my mum was there but not my friend who actually went ... and the seating was like a cinema and hardly anyone else was there. Then muse came out and matt tried to play a riff but he said "o crap my guitars not working" and then the bass player from kaiser chiefs came out and plugged his guitar into the amp....

:stunned: