Guest jessychickin
thats sayin smething,barney is a monster,its scary,terrifying

There are no words to describe how terrifying Barney is... Great, tonight I'm going to have nightmares about him... :stunned::LOL:

& your signature is amazing! :D

My little sister had a Muse Dream. :chuckle:

It involved Dom not knowing how to ride a bicycle. He was struggling and eventually ended up on the floor giving up how to ride. As he was on the floor, some huge lady came by with her bike and started teasing Dom for not being able to ride. When the lady was done making fun of Dom, she ran over him with her bike. :mad: Then my sister appears and shouts Dom, but then her dream ended.

poor Dom:supersad:

Once, I dreamt that Matt was standing outside my window brushing his teeth and crying while Dom and Chris stole plants from my garden, also crying.

Note to self: Don't watch the Muscle Museum music video before going to sleep.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: this is awesome

My little sister had a Muse Dream. :chuckle:

It involved Dom not knowing how to ride a bicycle. He was struggling and eventually ended up on the floor giving up how to ride. As he was on the floor, some huge lady came by with her bike and started teasing Dom for not being able to ride. When the lady was done making fun of Dom, she ran over him with her bike. :mad: Then my sister appears and shouts Dom, but then her dream ended.

poor Dom:supersad:

:chuckle: but poor dom :(

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was at a post office at night. I looked over and Matt, Dom and Chris came walking across, in a triangle. (hipster!) Matt was closest to me, Dom was a bit behind him, and Chris was off to the side.

When Matt passed by in front of me, my first instinct was to just go up and hug him... Instead I just sort of stood in front of him and pointed like "... Y-Y-YOU'RE MATT" because that was the only thing I could say and he was just like "Uh, yeah, I am," then sort of smiled and walked away.

Then I stepped right in front of Dom and WE WERE SO CLOSE. Like two inches apart. So I stared up at him like O.O and he was staring back down at me like O_o

So I was like "YOU'RE DOM" and he just sort of stared at me for a minute before going around and following Matt.

I looked around but Chris was gone for some reason.

Then Matt and Dom went up to this really long thing that looked like the inside of a piano. They got sticks and started hitting the strings. Matt was just sort of bonking on them like an amused child and Dom was just like "LALALA I'M BANGIN' ON THE STRIIIIINGS" just having fun and being stupid.

And then I woke up. XD

I had a muse dreams today. :rolleyes: I was in a weird dark building and a muse concert was supposed to happen in one of the little dark rooms, but I went out of the building on a drink with my friends and I was on a drink although I knew the concert started and chatting about muse. Then I decided to go there and it was already over, then I searched the building where are they. Next momen I was in the basement with group of people, waiting on muse, then matt and morgan come into the room and we all started to scream and morgan just turned away, but matt stoped him and they came in then matt shaked my hand and stared at me for a moment and say hey :D, then he went away and I woke up.

Strange dreams...:rolleyes:

Few nights ago i had a dream that Me, Matt and a whole lot of randoms were having this massive fishing/fish cooking congregation at this stream that ran through a grassy patch between two massive constructions sites... I was watching matt fish and he caught two huge fish simultaneously and then gave them to me to find someone to cook them. So i ran around a tree like an idiot yelling "CAN SOMEONE COOK THIS FOR ME!??" until Matt leaned around the tree and looked at me like "wtf??" and then i ran over to some people who were cooking fish in the ground with aluminium foil and got them to cook Matt's fish for me :LOL::LOL:

i might also mention that Matt's fish kept changing colour while i was looking for someone to cook them :LOL:

really, REALLY random, but hey, Matt was in it so it was all good!

OH and i also had a dream that they were playing at a pub where i live but no one but me was paying any attention to them so they got pissed and left :(

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was at a post office at night. I looked over and Matt, Dom and Chris came walking across, in a triangle. (hipster!) Matt was closest to me, Dom was a bit behind him, and Chris was off to the side.

When Matt passed by in front of me, my first instinct was to just go up and hug him... Instead I just sort of stood in front of him and pointed like "... Y-Y-YOU'RE MATT" because that was the only thing I could say and he was just like "Uh, yeah, I am," then sort of smiled and walked away.

Then I stepped right in front of Dom and WE WERE SO CLOSE. Like two inches apart. So I stared up at him like O.O and he was staring back down at me like O_o

So I was like "YOU'RE DOM" and he just sort of stared at me for a minute before going around and following Matt.

I looked around but Chris was gone for some reason.

Then Matt and Dom went up to this really long thing that looked like the inside of a piano. They got sticks and started hitting the strings. Matt was just sort of bonking on them like an amused child and Dom was just like "LALALA I'M BANGIN' ON THE STRIIIIINGS" just having fun and being stupid.

And then I woke up. XD

:LOL::LOL: epic!!

This is kind of a mix of Muse and Doctor Who. :chuckle:

I was in this elevator, and each time it stopped on a floor an alien or two would get in. We'd talk, and then I'd turn my back, and they'd be gone. Some of the aliens were really creepy, there was this girl in a robe with a skull-faced dog :stunned: Matt, Dom and Chris got in, and I was just standing there like I didn't know them. I think Dom was holding an American Girl box, and he was like "I'm getting her hair done today!" :chuckle: For some reason they didn't disappear. The elevator kept going up, not picking up any more passengers, and it didn't stop. I was panicking when I realized that I had a sonic screwdriver :D So we got out. And we all hid in this huge American Girl box and somebody picked the box up.... and it just sort of ended like that :LOL:

But srsly, American Girl? :wtf:

I had this dream last night:

I was on the computer when the mail came so I got excited cause I was expecting something I guess. So I went over to get it and there was some kind of official Muse magazine or something and that issue came with a Matt plushie! XD

So I was all Yay, plushie! but then I opened it up and I was like Oh. because the plushie was shirtless and the pants were really low and do you know what was sticking out from the top of the pants?

PLUSHIE PEEN.

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

So I was like OHSHITOHSHIT I CANT LET MY MOM SEE THIS THING so I grabbed it and ran into my room and started looking for some way to fix it. I ended up deciding to pull the pants up and stuff it inside the pants but then there was this giant bulge so I took it back out and found a little shirt that I guess had been for a doll. I was like Okay, itll look weird, but Matt dresses weird already anyway! I can add some stuff to it and as long as they dont take it off itll be okay

So then I ran into some kind of closet/basement place that doesnt actually exist in our house and I found scissors and tape but then I heard my dad coming and I was like OHSHIT but then I woke up cause my cat was hungry.

I was on the computer when the mail came so I got excited cause I was expecting something I guess. So I went over to get it and there was some kind of official Muse magazine or something and that issue came with a Matt plushie! XD

So I was all Yay, plushie! but then I opened it up and I was like Oh. because the plushie was shirtless and the pants were really low and do you know what was sticking out from the top of the pants?

PLUSHIE PEEN.

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

So I was like OHSHITOHSHIT I CANT LET MY MOM SEE THIS THING so I grabbed it and ran into my room and started looking for some way to fix it. I ended up deciding to pull the pants up and stuff it inside the pants but then there was this giant bulge so I took it back out and found a little shirt that I guess had been for a doll. I was like Okay, itll look weird, but Matt dresses weird already anyway! I can add some stuff to it and as long as they dont take it off itll be okay

So then I ran into some kind of closet/basement place that doesnt actually exist in our house and I found scissors and tape but then I heard my dad coming and I was like OHSHIT but then I woke up cause my cat was hungry.

Oh... My... God. :eek:

PLUSHIE PEEN.

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

:eek: :eek: lol :LOL:

I was on the computer when the mail came so I got excited ‘cause I was expecting something I guess. So I went over to get it and there was some kind of official Muse magazine or something and that issue came with a Matt plushie! XD

So I was all “Yay, plushie!” but then I opened it up and I was like “… Oh.” because the plushie was shirtless and the pants were really low and do you know what was sticking out from the top of the pants?

PLUSHIE PEEN.

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

So I was like “OHSHITOHSHIT I CAN’T LET MY MOM SEE THIS THING” so I grabbed it and ran into my room and started looking for some way to fix it. I ended up deciding to pull the pants up and stuff it inside the pants but then there was this giant bulge so I took it back out and found a little shirt that I guess had been for a doll. I was like “Okay, it’ll look weird, but Matt dresses weird already anyway! I can add some stuff to it and as long as they don’t take it off it’ll be okay…”

So then I ran into some kind of closet/basement place that doesn’t actually exist in our house and I found scissors and tape but then I heard my dad coming and I was like “OHSHIT” but then I woke up ‘cause my cat was hungry.

:LOL::LOL::eek::facepalm:

This is kind of a mix of Muse and Doctor Who. :chuckle:

I was in this elevator, and each time it stopped on a floor an alien or two would get in. We'd talk, and then I'd turn my back, and they'd be gone. Some of the aliens were really creepy, there was this girl in a robe with a skull-faced dog :stunned: Matt, Dom and Chris got in, and I was just standing there like I didn't know them. I think Dom was holding an American Girl box, and he was like "I'm getting her hair done today!" :chuckle: For some reason they didn't disappear. The elevator kept going up, not picking up any more passengers, and it didn't stop. I was panicking when I realized that I had a sonic screwdriver :D So we got out. And we all hid in this huge American Girl box and somebody picked the box up.... and it just sort of ended like that :LOL:

But srsly, American Girl? :wtf:

OLOLOL I used to be obsessed with them...:shifty:

I was at a giant swimming pool that was somehow connected to my old middle school. Then the lights turned off and Matt was there and he played Supermassive Black Hole. But I was sad because I had to go to Algebra before they could play Knights of Cydonia...

Another time, I was at a concert at my schools auditorium and it was just before the encore and I look over and Matt was right next to me. Then the lights go out and they play Citizen Erased. He makes me sing the chorus and I suck but keep singing.. then I wake up.

Man am I fucked up or what???:musesign::musesign:

I had a dream ages ago that I'd forgotten about. It wasn't a Muse dream, per se, but it had Muse in it.

Basically, I was at this party (can't remember who's it was), and they were going to have live music. Can you see where this is going? :rolleyes: So, the band turn up and of course it's Muse, but I'm the only one with an clue as to you they are. I was all like "OH MY GODS IT'S MUSE IN AN EXTREEEEEMLY SMALL VENUE!!!!" :eek: A lot of people looked at me like I was a freak, but I ran up and dived into the mosh pit. Literally, as the mosh pit was a swimming pool (which I remember someone else dreaming on this thread...dream stealing, sorry, thnxplz) and went screaming mad pogo mental.

In a gap between songs I got out to grab a drink and one of my muser friends appeared from nowhere and I was like "OHAI LOOK IT'S MUSE!" but she grabbed my arm and was all like "that's great, but I need your help, come with me!" She dragged me out of the party as I kicked and screamed.

The dream took a distinctly un-muse-ish turn, and I had to go to my friend's secret castle in the country and defend it from a zombie horde and simultaneously decorate it for a halloween party.

But, yeah. The Muse part was fun.

I dreamt that I went to a Muse gig (which hasn't happened yet:( ) and I was invited backstage. I see Matt sitting on a couch and I ask him to sign a Muse poster that I made. i give him the poster but he wants me to sign it. As I'm writing my name, he starts giggling because I was signing over his crotch :happy: Apparently we both thought that was extremely funny and we kept on making inside jokes about it the entire night.

I'm going to Wembley in September and I had this dream a few nights ago -

Me and my friends are in the crowd and for some odd reason everyone's dressed up in superhero costumes (?) And then all of a sudden this random dude comes along dressed up as superman and pulls us to the very front of the crowd, where we sit down on these wooden chairs :LOL: I look up at the stage and Matt's just stood there looking reeeeally miserable, and the band aren't playing. So I turn around and the stadium's completely EMPTY apart from me and my friends. And then Matt goes "Well we're not gonna play to five fucking people" and storms off stage! :eek::LOL:

I also had this short (and very strange) dream -

I walk out of my house and to the end of my driveway. Then I see Matt walking up the hill towards me. When he gets to where I'm stood he's like "Hi it's great to meet you!" and he gives me a hug. And then I notice that he's about 3 inches taller than me so I say "Hey Matt, you're not s'posed to be taller than me!" (I'm 5'7'', like he is apparently) and then I invite him into my house for some FRUIT SALAD ( :wtf: ) When we get in my kitchen I turn around and he's disappeared, but a heap of dust and the clothes he was wearing are on the floor! NOOO! :eek: Everytime I listen to USoE and Matt sings the line "Our ancient heroes, they are TURNING TO DUST!" It reminds me of my dream. :chuckle:

Dreams are such strange things.

Well i`va had a lot of Muse dreams ... well not that much but i can`t remember the onther ones but the one I really remember is this one :

I was like in a cinema and I was famous I was like an actress or something (hahahaha) and I was between Matt and Dom and behind me was Chris and we were talking really cool and laughing of everything we said and I was Matt`s girlfriend (awww nice !!! ):p and i got jelous because Kesha started to talk with Matt and Dom and i got really really upset about that hahaha :mad: and suddenly Chris covered my eyes with his gorgeous hands and we started to laugh and suddenly we had to go out and they just disappeared !!! Suddenly I was in other place with one friend and a police telling me that they had my cats !!! I don`t even have cats !!! :LOL: but ate least i dreamed with my "golden dream" be Matt`s girlfriend and meet Dom and chris !!! :D

Last night i had a very strange dream about muse (AGAIN!):

i was at some weird muse concert, but the concert was in the small area kind of like an area of some random mall, only it was sort of outside....and i was on a bridge with my family, and we where watching a Muse concert and the bridge was directly above the stage and the crowd was behind the stage, and after like, two songs, Matt started talking to me and my family, and he told us to get of the bridge, and we did, and after the bridge went up like a draw bridge, and made way for this weird pink blimp/hot air balloon-type thing and there where people in it and Matt was controlling it, and i grabbed onto it as it set sail into the sky, and headed across the city. after what seemed like forever, we landed by two school buses, and Matt got onto the first one, so I got into that one, but then i found out that one was only for people who played hockey (for some reason) so i had to get onto the other one with a whole bunch of little kids, then i woke up.....:LOL:

Yesterday, I was at a Muse gig *in my dreams, obviously* and Matt started playing High and Dry (radiohead. yeah what the hell). He asked the audience "Who knows which song is this?" and I was all HIGH AND DRYYYY! For some reason I was the only one who knew it. :stunned:

He looked right into my eyes, said "yes, that's right!" and smiled.

I still have butterflies in my stomach.

Yesterday, I was at a Muse gig *in my dreams, obviously* and Matt started playing High and Dry (radiohead. yeah what the hell). He asked the audience "Who knows which song is this?" and I was all HIGH AND DRYYYY! For some reason I was the only one who knew it. :stunned:

He looked right into my eyes, said "yes, that's right!" and smiled.

I still have butterflies in my stomach.

Nawwwww :happy:

Last Muse dream I had was when I was like part of a backstage crew of a band that I wasn't yet to know, and then it was Muse, and they asked me to come on stage! And guess what Matt asked me...

"Can you fix my mic?"

Better than nothing I suppose :\

Yesterday I had my second muse-dom dream :stunned:

I was shopping with a girl I have never seen in my life and in the cashier we saw dom! he greeted us and knew our names and all and then he told us that Muse would play a secret gig in a theatre close to my house.

We went there and watched the gig.He saw us and before KoC he stood up and came to where we were standing and started talking about the shirt he bought that morning :wtf:

He refused to go back to his drums so Matt had to play the piano (!), the guitar and the drums at the same time.And when he started singing he sang in an awful, baby-like voice that made me wake up in horror :eek:

But it was nice to see Dom talking to me even if it was just a dream:rolleyes: