Ok, dream:

i was on the way home from school when a black van pulld up by my school bus. It followed me all the way home and as i got out i realized the van parked by my house and on the other side of the van was the muse logo. I went inside suspicious. Mum was there all hi how was ur day and all dat when the doorbell rang and she got it. She called me and said 3 guys were askin for me and i got to the door and it was muse! I let them in and we started chatting in the living room. Dom then played video games on my laptop and read my mail. Chris found my elec guitar and taught me stuff while matt was in the kitchen showing my mum his pasta recipe

all 3 ate dinner with us. My dad came home and was extremely shocked but got used to it. After dinner we played football in the street and then matt got in the van and grabbed a glitterati and gave it to me full with amps and picks and all. Then chris gave me a bass guitar and dom a banana a pair of jeans and drum sticks! Made my day. Then, matt dom and chris stayed in the spare room (on my floor, my personal floor :) ) we stayed up late and watched haarp 3 times while i helped them design a stage and a summer set list and then we all tried writin lyrics for album 6 and matt used my own guitar and the glitterati. We finished the album at 4:30 am next day

we slept in until 14:00 and had lunch, jammed a bit more and wrote some more, and then they had to leave

they left me wiv guitars, fruit, drumticks, clothes, emails and all i could wish for and we then emailed regularly

then i woke up. Where the van was then was now my neighbours caravan :(

I had a dream that Matt was filling in for my math teacher. He kept saying "Don't tell anyone I'm here!" and looked nervous and worried all the time. No one except me knew who he was. He let us talk for the whole period and gave us cupcakes in the end.

:LOL:

Matt was my teacher in a dream aswell but i was being really mean to him :$

I dreamed my marching band was in London :D:D:D and were at a hotel at the time. Well I looked out a window and saw Muse outside jsut walking down a street. I ran down and I was gonna go say "Hi" them and ask for autographs and pictures of course. I was so close.......then my alarm work me up. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i had a nightmare :chuckle:

i was leaving to the airport to get my flight to newark and when i was checking what i needed I COULDN'T FIND MY FREAKING GIG TICKET! :eek:

i was like... OMG OMG OMG...

then my phone rang, with Hysteria :dance: and i woke up :awesome:

it was Matt calling me (yeah... i was still dreaming) and he said he got into a fight with some guy named "Chuck" and he couldn't play anymore cause he was too sad :facepalm:

so i was like... comforting him and saying "Dont worry Matt, i'll give you a new chicken" :noey:

then my REAL alarm started ringing, (with SS) and i woke up... waited for a call of Dom this time, but that never happened. :chuckle:

I dreamt I was on the phone to Dom while he was in Matt's little studio/bunker and I wandered into the underground bombshelters in my town. Then, of course, bombs exploded simultaneously around the world. And he was just swearing, trying to tell me its going to be okay, I could hear Matt saying, "I told you so, I fucking told you. Didn't I. Fuck ME!" in the background. :chuckle:

I dreamt I was on the phone to Dom while he was in Matt's little studio/bunker and I wandered into the underground bombshelters in my town. Then, of course, bombs exploded simultaneously around the world. And he was just swearing, trying to tell me its going to be okay, I could hear Matt saying, "I told you so, I fucking told you. Didn't I. Fuck ME!" in the background. :chuckle:

:awesome: dream win!

There was a bit of uninteresting preamble before this dream became a full-on Muse dream. I can't remember it very well, but I think it was something to do with looking for a secret Muse gig in a city somewhere (I've recently watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, so I think that's to blame).

A group of people did find this gig, and it turned out to be in a massive sports hall.

We (my friend Sasha and me) went over to some sound equipment and Dom and Chris suddenly appeared, setting everything up. I wanted to talk to Dom, but was too shy. To my surprise, he beckoned us over and started talking about how brilliant the synths he was going to be using are. He said something like, "See how they're all slides? It means I can fade them in and out rather than them just stopping halfway through like what DJ [insert unknown name here] does. He only has buttons."

I nodded and pretended to know who he was talking about.

I looked behind Dom, to see Chris dancing around to the pre-gig background music, pipe in hand.

Then Matt and Tom [Kirk] showed up, I turned to look at them, but Tom had his back to me and for some reason he looked a little bit like Breckin Meyer. Then Matt looked at me like he recognised me from somewhere. He gave me a cautious hug, because he still couldn't place me, then all of had to go backstage to set up.

Sasha and me went to find somewhere to sit, only just realising that the stage was at the opposite end of the hall to us. We went and sat on some benches that were all side on to the stage, so we all had to straddle them. I looked around and noticed some people I hate (in real life) were all sat near me. One of them started complaining that she couldn't enjoy the show if I were there. So I threatened to kill her, and that shut her up.

Two warm up bands came on stage: We Are Scientists and another one, whose music I knew but I didn't recognise the band. We Are Scientists played a chord, then "passed it on" to the other band who started playing Let's See It by WAS, who also joined in.

I woke up before Muse came on. Gutted.

A few nights ago i had a weird dream that i guess you could call a nightmare.

For some reason in my dream Matt was coming to my house to pick up something for a gig, and when he walked into my backyard, i was starting to say something to him and he just walked right past me, in real life i would have started freaking out but in the dream i just said oh well and walked to the driveway and the next thing i remember in my dream was that i was just outside a gig that they where about to play at, and Matt was talking to someone or doing something, and i started waving at him and he still ignored me.......

i think Chris and Dom where in it too i just don't really remember them that well.....

:( good thing it was just a dream! :D

it was Matt calling me and he said he got into a fight with some guy named "Chuck" and he couldn't play anymore cause he was too sad :facepalm:

so i was like... comforting him and saying "Dont worry Matt, i'll give you a new chicken" :noey:

Lawlsome dream :LOL:

I was playing 21 with some relatives, and all the face cards had Matt, Dom, and Chris on them :awesome: Chris was on Jack and King cards, but only Matt and Dom were Queens :LOL:

Then I was taking a tour of this dodgy high school. Kids were socializing and drinking/getting high in the locker rooms. I met Matt in the cafeteria. He was really distracted. He complained that the fish was unacceptable, and proceeded to cut, spice, and offer it to me. I couldn't help complimenting him on his eyes (and let me tell you, they were so freaking blue you couldn't look away) and every other aspect of his Matt-ness. He became a bit uncomfortable, then asked me where the locker room was :rolleyes:

Matt and his substance addictions :noey:

I had this dream once where I had this big purple toy dinosaur that I took everywhere with me, and then one day I lost it and I was looking everywhere for it! I walked outside where a Muse concert was going on, and I found my dinosaur stuck up in a tree. Matt saw me trying to get it down so he and the other guys came and helped me, and then we all went for cheese and crackers (in the middle of the concert, of course)! :rolleyes:

And I can't forget the one where I was at school and about to go to my first dance lesson, and Matt was my new teacher! He was break-dancing and everything, he was REALLY good! :LOL:

i had a nightmare :chuckle:

i was leaving to the airport to get my flight to newark and when i was checking what i needed I COULDN'T FIND MY FREAKING GIG TICKET! :eek:

i was like... OMG OMG OMG...

then my phone rang, with Hysteria :dance: and i woke up :awesome:

it was Matt calling me (yeah... i was still dreaming) and he said he got into a fight with some guy named "Chuck" and he couldn't play anymore cause he was too sad :facepalm:

then my REAL alarm started ringing, (with SS) and i woke up... waited for a call of Dom this time, but that never happened. :chuckle:

Haha, that's awesome! Poor Matt! :LOL: Can't be too sad if he's getting a chicken out of it, though!

... and then you guys were the only human beings left and had to procreate to replenish the earth?! :eyebrows:

ha! I just had a tom kirk dream! :dance:

He was in a tree holding a guitar, and it just so happened that I was holding a guitar as well, and I wanted to walk by him, say hello, mention "yeah it's annoying to lug these things around isn't it?" (because for some reason in my dream the guitars were extremely easily damaged and heavy) and wish him good luck at the gig, but I don't think I got the chance :( he was there though!

I had a dream that I went to McDonalds and Dom and Chris were there. And then Matt came in riding around on a spaceship. And for some reason Dom had a picture of Matt with a bunch of zetas and he was trying to sell it to the people that worked at McDonalds. But they wouldn't buy it because they were afraid that Matt was going to kill them if they did. And Chris was just kind of there.

• 3 weeks later...

This time it was at a British pub called the Dog's Bollocks...the whole troop came in...I was working the bar even though no body was there...I began to tell them that Silversun Pickups was a bad choice...I said I didn't mind passion pit but would rather see them for 3 hours than an opening act...Dom said it would be incredibly difficult to accomplish...Matt said it would be possible given a slight break half-way through...eventually everyone started to smoke cannabis...I asked them what it was liked to be a caged bird, unable to fly free amongst the fans. Matt admitted it was a shame given how much they enjoy to explore...it ended with us catching the sunrise and parting ways...

why is it that they always seem so real and human in my dreams?! Always truthful and honest...never exaggerated or surreal...

Me and my friends were staying at Weston-Super Mare because we were going to T4 on the beach. :stunned::LOL:

Then next thing I know we were walking through an under-ground car park and I was telling my friends about how great it would be if Muse would ever play this. :LOL: Then Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters gets out of a car so we follow him around and walk straight into Matt and Chris being interviewed (:confused::LOL:) So we wait around them untill they've done and ask Matt where they're playing at this event and he points down, and Chris says ''No, this is the main stage we're playing over there'' pointing to a shop across the road.

i feel myself get hit :eek: Then next thing I know I'm in this shop on the barrier waiting for Muse to come on, and we watch this other band who I recognize only one of their songs because i'm only there waiting for Muse. :LOL:

Then I'm in a giant feild talking to a girl called ''Serra'' pronounced Sarah about Muse.. and ugh weird. :p

I had a weird dream the other night in which Ami34 and I were in some sort of Muse tribute band about to go on stage in front of millions of people. It was odd because we were kinda morphing into the band so I was Matt and Amy was Chris and Dom was...Dom but he didn't say anything, he just stood there changing has facial expressions according to what was going on at the time.

Yeah, so we were about to go on stage and I realised "Holy Mackerel! I can't play any of these songs very well! Quick, somebody find me the music!" Then some faceless dream-guy appeared with a book of sheet music and I was like "Noo! Foiled again! It seems I cannot read music onto the guitar, if only I were playing a different instrument!" (I actually said that O.o) Then my red folder where I keep all my guitar tabs appeared out of nowhere and I quickly tried to read through them and memorise them (Yeah, sure. That'll work...stupid dream-me.) The odd thing was (even more odd) that all the tabs were perfect. I checked on the internet as soon as I could and the ones I looked at in my dream (That I could remember) were near enough the same as the ones I found! I have seen them before, obviously, but my memory is so bad that I can't even remember my way back home sometimes (I follow the road signs xD.) Anyway, the dream just ended after that because somebody shouted "Do you want some bacon?!" through the door and I had to wake up :LOL:

Weird!

I had a sick dream this night.. Someone tried to kill me with a knife, but I managed to escape to my dad. Then the killer found us and was just about to throw the knife at him when.. CAPTAIN CHRIS jumped out from nowhere and hit that friggin knifemurderer to the ground :LOL:

The sick thing is that I wasn't any shocked at all, like it happens every time someone tries to murder you with a knife. :rolleyes:

I dreamt that I was just sitting in this dimly lit room that overlooked a city and I could hear French people yelling out..And then there was this BOOM and a flash of green light that happened to be an alien bomb and then there was screaming. :wtf: I wanted to get out of the room so I got up and moved towards the door- And then I could hear Chris laughing- And Dom stepped in front of the door and said "You're not going anywhere," And then Matt grabbed my shoulders from behind, and he said "Don't worry, the Zetas will never find us here," right in my ear which sent tingles down my spine :LOL: And then I woke up. :(

I had a dream about Muse last night actually! I was at the mall with my friends and we saw Matt going up the escalator. I wanted to go follow him but my friends wouldn't let me, but then later we saw Matt and Dom in some Disney store :LOL: We shook hands with them and took a bunch of funny pictures in a random photo booth, it was awesome until I woke up :supersad: