Last night I dreamed I was at a Muse concert with my friend and family, and we were standing right at the barrier. Then a security woman came and removed the barrier, so we were standing right in front of the stage!

Muse came onstage and played Uprising, while Matt switched between playing guitar, bass and drums on the cymbal only. At one point Dom was singing and playing the bass as well, but Chris just kept playing on his bass.

Then the song finished and Matt said that they have gotten really bored of The Resistance, and they didn't want to play it anymore, so instead they wanted to play some games with us :LOL: though, they couldn't remember any, so they asked us for our e-mails so we could help them with their new stage design.

I remember Matt holding my class' list of students and calling their names one by one asking them for their e-mail. but it was only me and my friend that were on the list, so my friend answered in Danish, but he understand it anyway. I hoped he would ask for my e-mail, but then they just walked off stage...

Very strange dream :LOL:

I had a dream where i was watching muse play in a tiny venue. I was right at the front and during the firrst guitar bit on New Born matt slipped and fell of the stage! Me and my friend jumped over the barrier to help him up. We took him to the hospital. He was fine after that. then he invited us back to his house for his home made pasta.... Dom and chris were there too!

I had my first muse dream in ages last night:happy:

unfortunately not a :eyebrows: dream, but anyway...

Right, so Muse were about to perform at some festival, and I was sitting alone on a bench at the back of the stage for some reason. Then Matt said "okay, id like to invite up someone on stage here..." and Im like "OOH OHH MEE MEE" flailing my arm around in the air. He looked right at me & said "ok, come on." I was like "YAY!" :awesome:

So I was armed with a guitar (even though I dont even play guitar) and I was singing as well, though I didnt have mic. But the stage setup was really weird- almost like a cross-section of a house- there was a wall dividing matt & myself, with some stairs to get up to dom & chris :erm:

And it was also weird playing- like it wasnt some huge rock out session with muse, i felt really uncomfortable the whole time, like i didnt know any lyrics or something. And i didnt even have a clue how to play any of the songs on the guitar- but I managed to play them anyway :p

And there wasnt a big crowd at all- a few hundred, maybe. But I remember when we played Micro Cuts, everyone went OFF:LOL: even the people up the back, no where near the mosh, were all jumping about, absolutely psycho.

So after that, when the gig ended, I was desperate to get a pic with the guys. I ran to get my camera, but something sidetracked me... and i didnt get my pic.... then I woke up :fear:

Naturally, i tried to go back to sleep to finish my dream, but from then on it made no sense whatsoever... muse went away... and then the remainder of my dream was so weird and, yeah. it made no sense. like all my dreams, really

Edited by Elise<3sMuse

i dreamt last night that i was at a very very small muse concert. no special effects or anything. just a simple stage. in fact, im not even sure if chris and dom were there! :eek:

there were about 50 people spread throughout some sort of auditorium type place

and matt kept walking around all the seats and singing directly to us

and he sung the chorus of endlessly looking directly at me

pretty sad dream, but it seemed awesome at the time :LOL:

In my dream, I was at the gig Im actually going to in December. The concert was in this small room, and for some reason only Matt was there. The crowd was small, as well. Dom & Chris were a storey underneath us, performing to tens of thousands of people :erm:

The sad thing was, though, that Matt was hardly performing at all. The crowd got bored and moved off- because Matt was boring. :supersad: He was just wailing Eternally Missed, and barely doing anything. Everyone got the impression that Muse was reeeeeaaaaalllly boring :'(

Everyone else was saying...come on , let's go, and Im just sobbing, going :'( "I paid $130 for this!"

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!! :(

In the dream, I thought it was actually happening. So when I woke up, I thought "ok....Im waking up. Therefore- It was just a dream"

:)

& 171 more days til the gig :stunned:

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a rather strange one :erm: that involved muse.

Anyways, I was somehow standing on this alien planet which looked like a complete wasteland, burned, and covered in trenches, and there was this narrator telling me about what had happened there. As if I was in some strange movie, I started to travel back in time to the moments the narrator was talking about. So as the narrator described how the band "muse" had prepared to defend the planet from aliens, I saw a cheerfully nervous looking showbiz era matt assembling what looked like a giant metal bazooka at a picnic table. And then as the voiceover thing started talking about the actual war, I was hovering above this trench, it was raining, and among the hordes of aliens below me, I could see matt, madly running through one of the trenches and flailing his bazooka. Plus, I distinctly remember seeing chris and dom owning in the background... what a strange time :erm:

Oooh, forgot to post my most recent one here xD

*copies dream from tumblr*

So.. In my dream I was getting in the car with my Dad (? random) to drive to Manchester concert, but then we realised we were actually, like, 6 hours later than we wanted to be. For some reason this didn’t bother me at all o_O So off we drove and arrived at Meadowhall (this shopping centre in Sheffield xD) which was now in Manchester. I basically ran in and it was full of people like ‘WE’RE GONNA SEE MUSEE’ and then I was like ‘hmm, I wonder where Laura is?' (friend who is actuallly seeing Muse with me in September).

So I was randomly running round the whole shopping centre looking for her and I found her back at the entrance >.< with her dad. Then we went down this giant escalator thing with fountains and general fanciness, but even though we were actually going downwards we were going up? o_O Weirdness.

Soooo.. we ended up in this giant thing that was a cross between a play theatre thing and an amphitheatre, and it was all done up really fancy in blue and silver and stuffs. Even though we were about the last there they sent us straight to the bottom/front where they were putting out chairs in a semi-circle in what should have been the standing area. >.< I was sat in this chair like right next the stage, literally practically under it. xD

Soo… we were waiting for them to come on then Dom randomly popped through the curtains and made an announcement about how they were sorry they were late but Matt was experimenting or something. xD Then the curtains opened and Matt was stood there basically dressed like Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland, and announced that he was the Mad Hatter. o_O So he was like stood right above me on the stage and all I could see were his toes and for some reason he had 6 toes o_O

Ohh and then Matt stepped back and started conducting and this weird orchestra appeared in the middle of the amphitheatre, but it was all just really fat women playing things which weren’t real instruments. :/ And Matt/Mad Hatter was getting really into it and stuff and like skipping around the stage.

And that was the end of the concert. EPIC CONFUSION.

I was set to perform with Muse for Open Mic Night at a theatre. Matt and Dom did most of the jamming whilst Chris and I hovered near the curtain, doing backing vocals. He had his bass, but hardly used it at all. Afterward, Chris and I sat down and started making farting noises in the audience :LOL:

I was being dragged to some boring event, so I jumped out of the car and wandered into a small stadium where, wahey, Muse was playing. No one bothered me for a ticket, so I crept up to the front, where Matt was doing his thing. There a swimming pool for moshing :awesome:

Tired of splashing, I retreated a bit (the stage was crescent-shaped), and Matt came round to where I was and sat on the edge of the stage as Chris and Dom milled about. Matt chatted with me and two other fans, confirming that he was, in fact, going to marry Kate Hudson :rolleyes: The girl fan asked to touch his guitar (it looked like Laser Manson), and plucked a string really hard. Matt, a little irritated, asked if I wanted a go. I decided to play this really simple little tune, but my hands were really sweaty and I messed it up :facepalm: The guitar was like Heaven, though. Then Dom came to sit with us.

I woke up and said, 'Holy shit.' :LOL:

Soo… we were waiting for them to come on then Dom randomly popped through the curtains and made an announcement about how they were sorry they were late but Matt was experimenting or something. xD Then the curtains opened and Matt was stood there basically dressed like Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland, and announced that he was the Mad Hatter. o_O So he was like stood right above me on the stage and all I could see were his toes and for some reason he had 6 toes o_O

Fucking win.

I had a Muse dream last night.

For some reason I was invited to a New York club to watch a Killers tribute band play and Matt, Chris and Dom stride up on stage and play A Dustland Fairytale, and I was like :eek:. For some reason me and this lady are in a photographers pit with the main standing mosh behind us. Then I pick up a bass and Chris says "Go on.. its yours" and smiles so much that the lady next to me is suddenly made pregnant.

To my annoyance the bass has 5 strings and the strings are made of paper-cottony mesh but it still sounds like a bass and I give Chris a little teaser of the bassline to Map of the Problematique which he said brings "tears to his eyes". Matt joins us and laughs and grins before Matt and Chris return to the stage and play Bones.

Then I woke up. Annoyingly, no bass.

I had a bizarre Muse dream the other night...Matt, Dom, and Chris were performing on some stage at what looked like the Indiana State Fair (because, what huge globally recognized rock band doesn't want to play the Indiana State Fair?). :rolleyes:

Halfway through the show, Dom, who was playing drums while seated in a lawn chair, got hit in the side of the head with a bag of dirt and Matt got so upset that he refused to finish the show until Dom had recuperated. While Dom was "recuperating" he ended up marrying Matt's unidentified girlfriend. Matt was not upset about this, and they ended up finish the show...while Dom sat on stage in a wheelchair, unable to drum after being hit by the bag of dirt.

It was one of the most bizarre dreams I've ever had in my life.

Ohh and then Matt stepped back and started conducting and this weird orchestra appeared in the middle of the amphitheatre, but it was all just really fat women playing things which weren’t real instruments. :/ And Matt/Mad Hatter was getting really into it and stuff and like skipping around the stage.

:LOL: I laughed out loud at this and ended up inhaling my pasta.

This thread is :awesome:

And that was the end of the concert. EPIC CONFUSION.

Its a vision of the plans for Wembley 2010. :eek:

I will force my brain to have this dream tonight.:stunned:

okay..i'm not sure wich ones i've alrady written so i'll write my two favorites

1) i went to my dad's friends house and then was like dad where's your frriend? and he was like HERE and it was matt :O and while him and my dad were talking i was like i need to have a snoop around matts house! so i found his study and was like I'M GOING TO STEAL ALL OF HIS STATIONARY AND TREASURE IT so i did :) and then he walked in while i was shoving pens in my pockets and was like HEY i'm going to show you something awsome..(this dream was before neutron star collision came out) and said I'm going to show you the new video! and we jumped into his computer and all of a sudden the whole nad was there dressed us as rabbit and i was dressed up as alice in wonderland and i got to be in ther video :)

2) i went on holiday with my family and instead of staying in aa hotle we stayed a tthis huge camp site with massive tents you shared with strangers..we walked into our ans matt and dom were there! (no chris :( ) and i was was like OOH so i took the bed next to them and decided to play it cool and pretend i didn't know who they were..and then we gt talkin and at night we shoved three camp beds tgethet and all huddled up under a duvet and had a girly chat about boys and stuff :LOL: and rthen in the morning those two woke up nd tey were talking about how awsome i was and how they wanted to take me shoppnig and i was like woohhoo! and thenwe all went to the bathroom and were like OH only onw big shower so we all just had a shower together and then matt was like cme shopping? and i was like YES but my dad was like NO and i was like D: so matt bougt e a pair of sparkly trainers like he wears and we were besties <3

I WISH I FOUND THIS THREAD EARLIER. :eek:

I've had 2 dreams recently, one Matt gave me a VIP pass to their last concert of ther tour in South Africa? :facepalm:

And one where me and Matt sung Wonderwall and I did percussion. :eek:

:LOL: Wonderwall cover Id like to see that!

Anyway a few weeks ago i had a Muse nighmare... well it wasnt really scary but i woke up very unsettled :p. So me and my sister went to see them live in this like really hudge glitterball, and during songs Matt kept comming up to us and telling my sister to pull her top up because her boobs were out a bit and he didnt like this. My dream self really didnt like this and i was quite upsett so i walked off and found Chris who was running around a bit (Not sure why he was meant to be in a gig) and got some photo with him:D. Then I found Matt again doing some 'dirty' dance moves but it was a one man show on and he was like grinding by himself on another stadge, I found this strangly offensive.... and thats when i woke up.

I dreamt I was out shopping with my mum but started feeling ill so sat down then fell asleep and had a dream in my dream! I dreamt that I was lying in the path of one of those minature train tracks for little kids and could see Dom waving his arms to get the train to stop for me, I then saw Matt walking towards me looking all serious, he then leant over really close smiling at me, then I woke up in my dream all confused as to how I fell asleep in a shop, then I actually woke up!