Okay,here it goes my dream I saw last night.

I was at the gig,very excited.I took my camera,and Undisclosed Desires started,Matt with his keytar,awesome,I'm filming the intro.

And when he supposed to sing after that,Dom started to sing instead,I dropped my camera and I was shocked. :LOL:

Everyone screamed,cheered and stuff.Matt enjoyed himself jumping like a kid around the stage and went to crowd-surfing afterwards while Dom was singing and Chris did his backing vocals.

Omg,that was one of the weirdest Muse dreams I've seen in my life. :facepalm:

:LOL:

Lol Dom singing.

Okay,here it goes my dream I saw last night.

I was at the gig,very excited.I took my camera,and Undisclosed Desires started,Matt with his keytar,awesome,I'm filming the intro.

And when he supposed to sing after that,Dom started to sing instead,I dropped my camera and I was shocked. :LOL:

Everyone screamed,cheered and stuff.Matt enjoyed himself jumping like a kid around the stage and went to crowd-surfing afterwards while Dom was singing and Chris did his backing vocals.

Omg,that was one of the weirdest Muse dreams I've seen in my life. :facepalm:

:LOL:

That'd definetley spice up the setlist. :LOL:

I had just dream of Muse.. They were having a gig in our house xD Matt was beginning of this dream,but then he went to Chris,'Cause chris was little bit ill. I was talking with my brother in Finnish,but then I start to talk english with Dom. I and Dom talked abaut finnish and stuff like that..It was bizzar dream,but just too short! And too little abaut Matt.. xD

From a while ago now..

So.. wasn’t very interesting really.. it was after a concert and me + 2 of my friends were leaving through this random corridor thing but there was like no-one else there.. which was weird. At the end of the corridor was this desk, and Matt was sat behind it wearing a top hat and stroking a Guinea Pig. O_O He said we had found the secret Muse Pet shop and now we had to buy a Guinea Pig. :| Then my friends went off to look at the Guinea Pigs (which had randomly started running all around the floor) So I hugged Matt xD and he hugged me back and it was like YAYNESS! :D

But then the dream changed into a different one involving vampires and goddesses on a pirate ship. It was weird. I think Matt was a vampire. :indiff:

The other day I had a dream where I was at some rubbish family disco but for some reason we were all doing some sort of line dancing! Then next thing I know Uprising starts and I run over to my friend and we start dancing, thats when the disco suddenly turns into a really cool roller disco like in the 80's:LOL: I then look over to see Matt sorting out his skates so I go over and say "hey isn't it cool to hear your song playing?! they must of wanted something really modern" I have a feeling I said that coz I'd actually gone back to the 80's!:LOL: I then remember him cheekily skating ahead to see if I could catch up with him:LOL:

I had a Muse dream where I was at a concert and I was Morgan playing bass in a small town hall:

the setlist was:

Stockholm Syndrome

Shobiz

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Shrinking Universe

MK Ultra (on piano) and it was a fail......then I woke up

I had a dream inside a dream the other night. Where Matt was trying to tell me something while I lay on top of his piano as he played the interlude to IBTY.

Matt: "Wait, just a little longer. It seems hard now, but all the hard work will pay off."

Me: "But I dont understand? I dont want to wait"

Matt: " Just be patient and keep going, or you;ll miss out"

I'm still trying ot figure it out.... It seems like an important message

I had a dream when I met the OOS-period Muse inside a church. I talked to Matt for minutes, and a lot of people are waiting outside the church, since it was closed. Matt told me that he will be playing Megalomania on a church organ. I was like: :eek:

:stunned:

Ahh OoS muse :awesome:, I would love to meet them in a dream...

I had a couple of Muse dreams recently, but I can only remember one of them:

A load of musers (myself included) were trying to get into a building that Muse were in, but every time I succeeded I found myself locked in the basement (literally sealed in). I reappeared outside after a while, and tried to get back in, but found myself in the basement again. This time, there were some maintenance men in there and they showed me how to get out. I ended up in a room full of cross stitching threads all hanging on the wall (very colourful!) and Muse were there, so I told them about being locked in the basement, and Matt flipped out and started yelling at this woman that it was a terrible thing to have done...

so i had this dream where i finally met matt, i think it was in a mall or somewhere public, but I was so freaked out that I couldn't think of anything interesting to say so he just sort of said hello and acted really bored and disinterested and as I kept following him around not being interesting he got more and more annoyed with me. I felt so bad that I was annoying him but I couldn't leave him or say anything to make him like me more.:(

it made me so sad, and now i can't get the image of matt being bored by his fans out of my head!

Mine are mostly good, but the first one i had with Chris in it was terrible! D:<

I had a dream that I went to the Muse concert that i will be going to see in the future, they were in someones living room, and there were only like, 6 ppl there. I only remember them playing Plug in Baby, and that the whole concert SUCKED and I don't even know why D: </3

I had a Muse dream last week or so.

I was at a Muse concert outside with my friend (also Musefan) in Sweden. It was like 200 people there, a really cosy gig and we had lots of place in the front.

The band came out on stage and went straight to the front, leaving their instruments behind. And then... they all started miming on some song that was like Barbie Girl by Aqua. Morgan was with them in front, wearing a black costume, with a red hat. His shoes were red, the wristparts on his costume were red... it was a black outfit with red details, you could say.

Well I screamed to my friend "THERE'S MORGAAAAAAAAAN" and she went "WOOOHOOO". (This actually happened at the Museconcert, when I noticed Morgan between the pillars. :LOL:)

And Chris had two pair of sunglasses on, one over his eyes, that were pink and another pair on his head, that were black.

Matt had some strange slim outfit on and I didn't see much of Dom.

Well, they were at least very happy and excited for... miming Aqua. :facepalm::LOL:

Last night's dream was kind of funny and weird. Matt, Chris, Dom and Morgan were

climbing onto a wall (I have no idea why) and then all of a sudden some guy pulled down

Matt's pants and his bare ass got exposed. :LOL:

BAHAHAHA!!! :LOL: Fantastic! :chuckle:

Here is a recent dream I had about Muse:

I dreamed that I was backstage at a Muse concert. They were done playing and came backstage and I wasn't acting crazy at all that I was about to meet Muse (in real life, they probably would find me annoying because I would probably be crying or something stupid like that. :stunned: ) They walked up to me and Matt asked, "Do you like my trousers?" and I looked at his trousers and he was wearing those bright blue ones he wears sometimes. I said, "Yeah, they're very blue." He smiled, then hugged me, and said, "Yay! You like my trousers." ??? :LOL: Then some how we all ended up in a hotel hallway. Dom was walking ahead of me, Chris was behind me, and Matt was behind Chris. Dom walked into a room, I followed, Chris came in next and shut the door and locked it. I turned around and Chris was smiling and I could hear Matt's insane laugh outside. :eek: Then I woke up.

I didn't think anything of it until I told my cousin Kyle about it and he said, "Zig, that sounds a bit creepy..." and now I'm creeped out by it a bit. :LOL:

Last night's dream was kind of funny and weird. Matt, Chris, Dom and Morgan were

climbing onto a wall (I have no idea why) and then all of a sudden some guy pulled down

Matt's pants and his bare ass got exposed. :LOL:

wish i got to be in that dream :p

I was having a conversation with this old man in my dream. He seemed to be around 55-65 years old. He kept telling me he was Matt Bellamy from Muse and I refused to believe. He told me he had this bizarre condition that makes him age faster then everyone else. He proved it to me by singing and he sounded just like Matt. He also explained that they digitally make him look younger for music videos... Then I woke up.

Oh man, I remember this thread. I remember posting about one I had, where Matt fucked up his hand at the first Muse gig I went to and I got to play Stockholm Syndrome in his place :awesome:

I have seen my first Muse gig now - Birmingham NIA, November last year. First live play of MK... fucking epic :happy:

Didn't get to play Stockholm Syndrome, though :D

So last night I consumed what can only be described as a disgusting amount of 'unorthodox' cocktails, and my subconscious mind somehow came up with this gem...

I had somehow got tickets to a gig Muse were playing at Brixton Academy (it was a very specific dream!) to showcase songs from their next album. The songs themselves turned out to be all quite slow and mellow, bit of a disappointment.

Halfway through the gig, Matt changes his guitar for the keytar and starts playing the intro to Undisclosed Desires. Whilst he's zoned out and not looking at the crowd, most of the crowd walk out of the venue in protest and there's about 10 people left. Matt looks up, realises what happens, looks very confused and then properly loses it. There was good few minutes of 'FUUUUCK YOOOOU' and various gestures aimed at the crowd/Chris/Dom/Morgan/anyone in his vicinity before the tour manager comes on stage and explains that it was all a setup by the fans which all the crew were in on, and that we want muse to play more riffs.

Matt then goes 'oh yeah, what about this?', before launching into a proper epic riff and a massive jam session.

Then I woke up chuckling to myself :LOL:

I was then slightly disappointed though, as a large part of the dream was the build up to the gig and I also woke up convinced I was going to see muse tonight :(

This is so random it needs to be told:

A couple nights ago I had a dream (no, a nightmare) I was driving around in my Jeep with a non-descript radio station on, and all of sudden the station started playing Adam Lambert covering Exogenesis Part I. It was just horrifying. In the dream I completely came unraveled about it, like it was the apocalypse starting. Then I woke up.

I had to chuckle, because I've got a lot of major concerns in my life right now, things I'm having terrible anxiety over. Yet, I'm having nightmares about Adam Lambert butchering a Muse song. Nice to know my subconscious has it's priorities straight ... :LOL:

Muse dream #2 (Well, not exactly Muse dream, but it had a Muse reference)

I had this crazy random dream, and somewhere in the middle of it, I heard someone playing the piano in my dream. I was like, "Oh my god, is that Matt Bellamy?" My friend Ian, who randomly showed up at that moment, was just like, Wtf? I shrugged and said, "Well, it sounds like his piano-playing style..." Then I continued with my extraordinarily random dream after waking up and grinning a bit.