I had a Muse dream last night:D

Actually it was a Dom-dream, it seemed like we where friends with him.

I was sitting in our kitchen and eating, suddenly my phone rang, and it was Dom. He said: "howdy, I'm in the music school waiting for my lesson (:wtf:) and the teacher is late. If you're around, we could meet, because I'm so bored waiting here alone"

Stay where you are, I'm coming!! I just dropped the fork, grabbed my jacket and run to the school, as a pwopa friend:D And I was so proud that I could give him a good companionship :happy:

He was wearing his black leather jacket with a yellow shirt and black trousers. Actually he stood on the corridor of the school so naturally, he looked like anyone else who is attending that music school. His black-yellow clothing matched perfectly with the white walls and red velvet carpets :yesey:

I usually don't remember my dreams and the dreams that I do remember have nothing to do with muse, but a couple of days ago I had a Tom Kirk dream.

This is what happened:

I was at the San Diego show and I ran to the sound stage and demanded that he posted on LiveJournal again. He said sure and told me that he will post at exactly 1am. I went straight to the hotel and got on this massive universal computer and waited for his post, and just like Kirk promised there was a post!

"Post."

:wtf: <--- was my expression. So I commented asking why his post was so skimpy, he replied with "will you see the Beastie Boys with me? xx" and then we were in the stands listening to the Beastie Boys eating hot dogs.

:stunned:

I came really early to a gig once, and there were no one there. I was lost, so I just walked around, until i found an open door. I went in, and there Matt was, taking pictures for a magazine. I totally freaked out, but finally i found the courage to go over to him. I talked to him, and followed him into a room, where Dom and Chris was. I got their autographs, took pictures with them, and then we talked for a long time, and I really got to know them. And then.... I woke up! :'(

I was sure that it was real the entire dream! When I woke up, I just felt empty inside. :stunned:

I had a dream that Matt was playing the violin...Maybe the Eurovision ads had something to do with that :LOL:

:LOL: My instrument!!!

Last night, I was late for something in my dream and as I ran through the pink doors of a medieval-looking castle(???), Matt and Dom greeted me and said, "No need to worry, the meeting has been canceled." Then Chris was randomly walking past me with giant headphones on, headbanging to the music on his iPod.

It was weird.

Since I now have a ticket to see Muse in September (:awesome:) the fact I had this dream is hardly surprising.

I was at the concert (I'd skipped, like, three months in time lol) and the last support act before Muse were on stage. Now, for some reason or another the line-up had changed, so we still had Biffy Clyro but then we had Katie Perry (NOES.) and Dizzee Rascal (NOES!!). Dizzee was the final support act, and as he finished his set we all had to file out of our seats and outside the venue. The people in seating were stood on a large balcony, and the people from standing were below us. When we were out there, a guy came out to give Muse a short introduction, and tell us a little about Muse's history. Because we knew nothing about Muse at all, obviously. :rolleyes: Then we had to go back into the venue and wait for muse to come on stage :erm: As we started to go back in, I looked down at all the people in standing and decided I was going to go with them and see what happened.

And at that moment my sister came in to borrow my phone charger and woke me up! :mad: ARGH, that's three Muse dreams so far, and not one of them have I finished! Always at the best moment, too!

Last night I had a dream that Muse played an intimate gig at my school!! :eek: And I got to help them set up the stage. Dom was also in his Gachapin outfit, which was awesome. Then at the actual concert, they opened with Uprising, and I got to shake Matt's hand. And then the concert got interrupted because someone combined Dark wizard magic (Harry Potter) with the Shadow Realm (Yu-Gi-Oh) and then the school went into chaos and then I woke up. :wtf:

Lol I've had dreams where I was hanging all over matt. But he doesn't get annoyed at me in my dreams. Last time I had a dream about hanging all over matt he was like "hmm...I don't really think you should be touching me like that in public but I'd be glad to take you back to my house and you can do what you want to me." :eyebrows:

I've had so many dreams like that *chuckles* (And I love them all!)

Woah. I thought I was the only one having Muse dreams. Well not the ONLY one.

FUNNY THING THOUGH I've been dreaming about Dominic since before I knew what Muse was. Unimportant. I dream about a lot of people and things.

I have a Muse dream almost every other night, it's so weird.

Last night I had a dream that I was at a bar, and this older washed-up Matthew came up to me and tried to get me to eat a banana. He was much too drunk, so I took him home with me. My boyfriend (who is also a huge fan of muse) was there, and for some reason VERY upset that I brought Matt home with me. Then he threw up on my carpet. Lovely.

I just woke up from a massively disappointing dream.

It started out I was on a bus being attacked by progressively worse creatures ending up with these giant 6 food white lizards which bizarrely seemed to be subdued by this weird sand released from balloons (I went to see Prince of Persia yesterday). I thought I wasn't going to get out when Jack Shepard from Lost came out of nowhere and killed all of the white lizards. He opened the back doors of the truck and told me to run. When Jack Shepard tells you to run, you bloody run.

I found myself in the disused parking lot of a warehouse with a few trucks lined up along one wall. I found my mother and brother who had given me a bag with some pictures of Muse both from magazines as well as on stage. In particular, there was one of Chris holding his Rickenbacher from 2007. Then there was this journal-type book with things written inside as well as more pictures.

When I got inside the warehouse doors, it was like a lobby area of a venue. There were about six long maple tables running parallel to the wall with the front doors which had turned to glass upon entering and so did the wall. Surrounding the tables were rows of barstools which were for the most part empty except for one right in front of the entrance where Matt Bellamy was sitting, wearing an odd fedora, the white t shirt he wore at Wembley, the black jacket he wore during the South American Tour 2008, black jeans, and his black galosh shoes.. A couple rows down and to the right, Chris Wolstenholme sat wearing a white dress shirt, black jeans and his hair was like he was during the La Musicale performance of 2006. Further away from the doors sat Tom Kirk in Dom Howard's place, due to the latter having to haul his own drumkit and gear because his tech had been ill. People were gathering around for this 'meet and greet' to commence.

During random times in the following narrative, I would 'wake up' to be talking to my mother instead of thinking the thoughts I had while in the warehouse, which led me to believe that it wasn't real. Each time I went back, it felt realer than 'waking up'. (I also watch Doctor Who.)

First I went to Chris, chatting to him about various things. I asked him about the Chicago gig and laughed realizing who I was and asked, "is that who that was?" I was almost about to take off to some one else when I remembered to ask him for an autograph. While he was signing a picture of himself, I glanced to a CD insert of Black Holes (which doesn't exist in real life, btw) and asked about the artwork inlays. He told me it was he who, in fact, drew and conceptualized all the band's album artwork.

I left for Tom next, we chatted briefly before I noticed I had a great vantage point next to Matt, who was busy with a dozen fans. I slipped through and stop very closely behind Matt and watched as he finished signing a few things before I interrupted him. I accidentally touched the back of my hand with his bum, which, after I went still, thinking he'd think I was trying to feel him up. He just casually turned his head toward me and said, "Hello there!" with the biggest grin on his face.

We chatted intermittently while he signed things for people and I bugged him with questions. Then I touched his hair, it wasn't soft like it is in real life but rough. I realized it was a black wig he had over his real hair, and didn't think anything of it because it's Matt Bellamy, he's an odd one I asked him to sign something for me and while he was, asked him if he remembered the girl wearing the same American flag T shirt that he had worn in Chicago and it looked like a lightbulb went on in his head. He laughed and said he did remember and said that he was so creeped out by it that he had stopped wearing the shirt during gigs, he was joking of course. I told him that fans only wear things like theirs because we look up to them. He laughed again and said, "Yeah, I know." For some reason, I took out my wallet (it was my grey Fox racing one instead of the leather Muse one I use now), maybe to buy something.

Then it was time for the band to leave in their trucks, I was trying to hurry so I stuffed the contents of my wallet into the journal book and stuck my wallet back in my pocket, stopping to do so. When I looked back up, the red Muse trucks were exiting the drive way of the parking lot. I waved and yelled goodbye (nobody else said goodbye to them) and then I started crying in the parking lot because I had fantasized about meeting them and then I had finally done so. I kept feeling like it was a dream, but for some reason kept thinking that if I had my grey wallet that it wasn't a dream. I checked my pocket and it wasn't there, but I still had hope. Then.....I woke up for real....

MOST. DISAPPOINTING. DREAM. EVER!!!

I had a rather strange dream last night :LOL:

My mom was engaged to Matt and me and him had..*cough* and I got pregnate. My mom found out and called the cops and he got arrested for having *cough* with a minor and I went to Chris for help and he sent me to Dom who kissed me...then I had twins...a little girl with black hair and blue eyes(and Matteh's cheek bones) and a little boy with brown hair and blue eyes! Then I woke up and was sad :(

So, in my dream, I had gotten a new dentist, and for some reason, Matt was staying with this dentist for a week (wtf?). So, the dentist randomly knew that I liked Muse, and arranged for me and Matt to meet. We ended up going to some restaurant that was, strangely, called Bellamy's, and we talked for a while. It was great!

I dreamt last night that my parents had planned a family holiday to Switzerland. The dream took place at the same time as we are in reality (you can guess what's coming) and as we were chilling at the hotel I saw two chinese girls wearing Muse t-shirts. I suddenly sat up and screamed "OMG!! MUSE ARE HERE IN SWITZERLAND! THEY'VE JUST DONE A GIG!" I grabbed my dad and said "We MUST find them!" He agreed, but just as we set off the bin man in real life came along and made so much noise that he woke me up. Bye bye Switzerland and Muse :mad:

i dreamed that i was sleeping in a park, and as a joke with dom and chris, matt took my phone out of my pocket, i woke up, without knowing it was him and tackled him and threatened him, and almost broke his neck, until i realised who it was... :facepalm:

also another day, I dreamed that i was on the street, and just said "hey" to him, and he said "NOT NOW. I'M BUSY. DONT YOU STUPID FANS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN STALK US? PISS OFF!" really angrily, and stormed off, so i just teared up.... then he felt REALLY guilty, and saw me get run over and was like "SHIT!" because he thought i was dead, but i wasn't... but he thought i was... then i woke up...

Another Wembley dream, but this one was just plain weird.

I was on a school trip with my class, we're quite a large class but in the dream it was even bigger, like, thirty people. We went to Wembley Stadium (Which was a LOT smaller than it was in real life and had concrete on the floor instead of the pitch) and I grabbed a seat right near the front and I was thinking (Logically) that the school was going to send us back in time so we could be at the 2007 Wembley gigs. A small part of me was worried that it might change the course of history (That'll be a mix of Doctor Who and Terry Pratchett), but I was just really excited about seeing them again. A load of different Muse songs were being played through huge speakers as we waited, I remember Assassin being played, and after a while I realised "Wait - we're not going to sent back in time to see Muse! This is a school, they're not allowed to do that!" :rolleyes: In the end they sat us in a cage in the middle of the tiny concrete pitch and made us watch HAARP on a big screen.

I had a bit of a weird dream last night - t'was also my first Muse-y dream.

I was in my kitchen failing to make a simple bacon sarnie, and then Matt, Dom and Chris just walk in through my backdoor and say hi, then Matt sees the bacon that's been burned to a crisp, and decides to make his own bacon sarnie, which he does, then I started talking to him, Dom and Chris - I think it was about horses for some reason, I had gone horse riding yesterday I suppopse - then I put my hand on the cooker, and it burned my hand, so then I woke up. :( After I woke up, I had a really weird looking burn-type mark on my hand. It's faded now. :stunned:

I had a Muse dream when I was on holiday... it was lol-able..:LOL:

This is all I remember..It was only a little dream but it stillw as about Muse!

We where in a supermarket and Matt was buying his own NSC CD Chris was also there... (I didn't know where Dom had wondered off to he just wasn't there :stunned:) anyways, I said to Matt "Can I be a pain and have your autograph," and he said back to me "No.. but would you like to have tea or coffee with us instead,"

and the dream ended.. I was gutted... but happy to have a Muse dream. :D:happy::LOL:

Last night I dreamt that I was at a Muse concert and, for some strange reason, they were doing a cover of "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi (:LOL:).

Anyway, partway through the song, Matt suddenly lost his voice and there was this crazy moment of panic where the three of them were just looking around like "Oh, shit." Then Matt reaches out into the audience (I was in the front row, of course) grabs me and pulls me up on the stage, and shoves the microphone at me :LOL: so I finished singing the rest of the song while Matt kept playing.

So weird haha.