I dream about Muse a LOT.

They're usually dirty ones about Matt that I do not wish to share at this time.

Last night I dreamt that Dom just came up to me and started screaming his head off about not wanting fame, then he just picked me up over his shoulder like they do with corpses in the movies, and ran off.

It was pretty scary actually, but I woke up laughing.

And I can't remember it fully, but I had a dream a while ago that I was standing backstage watching Muse perform, at Wembley, and after they finished Take a Bow, Matt just ran up to me and he was all "HOW DID YOU ENJOY THAT, EH?" And Chris was laughing his head off, because Dom was doing the chicken dance on stage. <_<

I also recall a dream about Matt gifting me with a copy of Twilight- I was really pissed off- I took a knife and I stabbed the book, and all this black ink poured out. YES, that night I HAD watched Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets that night. I think the first part of the dream had something to do with me listening to Supermassive Black Hole all day.

Edited by xbroken_ideals

Hmm interesting. Theres definately a conspiracy there... :shifty:

:ninja:

The government foresaw you causing a traffic accident that closes Europe for 10 years so they decided to end the world before you could.

:LOL::LOL:

Hahah, yeah probably something like that. :LOL: I think I might need to quote that. :LOL:

Or maybe your birthday party will destroy the world. Shame on you ;)

Yeah, moshing too much to SS & Assassin (GOBE) :awesome::LOL:

Last night I dreamt that Dom just came up to me and started screaming his head off about not wanting fame, then he just picked me up over his shoulder like they do with corpses in the movies, and ran off.

And I can't remember it fully, but I had a dream a while ago that I was standing backstage watching Muse perform, at Wembley, and after they finished Take a Bow, Matt just ran up to me and he was all "HOW DID YOU ENJOY THAT, EH?" And Chris was laughing his head off, because Dom was doing the chicken dance on stage. <_<

I also recall a dream about Matt gifting me with a copy of Twilight- I was really pissed off- I took a knife and I stabbed the book, and all this black ink poured out. YES, that night I HAD watched Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets that night. I think the first part of the dream had something to do with me listening to Supermassive Black Hole all day.

Those are awesome. :LOL:

The first few sentances are true about me too :LOL:

but two nights ago I had a dream about Eclipse. Lol I had watched new moon with my sister

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in a hotel bar in somewhere in Africa and I was talking to Dom. I asked him where Matt was and he looked over my shoulder so I turned around and Matt was there. For some reason, Matt really startled me and I punched him in the chest. Dom thought it was hilarious. :LOL:

I had this one 2 days before I got to see them play in Calgary...

It was my grandma's 80th birthday and Matt, Dom and Chris had all come to visit her! all of the adults with my grandma were upstairs and me and all my cousins were hanging out in the basement. Chris was upstairs talking to my parents which left Matt and Dom downstairs chilling with us. I don't remember what we were doing, but I remember standing up and saying "ok guys, good night! I'm going to bed!" then left the room. The whole 'screen' in my mind went blank and next thing you know I wake up naked in my bed next to a naked Matt! :eek::LOL: I gave him one of those O.o looks and he started tearing up and muttering things to himself going "I'm sorry! I *sniffs* I-I didn't meant to ... I'll just leave now..." and he rolled out of bed and ran out the door and I think burst into tears. :( I was SO confused and sad because Matt left me in tears. so everything went black again but then I opened my eyes and I was naked, still, but this time next in bed to a naked Dom! and he had this huge smile plastered on his face which was hilarious afterwards but at the time I was pissed off at him, cause I started yelling at him saying "HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH ME AFTER MATT HAD HIS FEELINGS HURT!? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT HIM!?" then Dom just sorta rolled over onto me and I pushed him away and ordered him to get out of my bed and put some clothes on. (which under any other circumstances I would NEVER dare to do ;):p)

It was funny cause the next morning my mom commented that I was talking in my sleep, and I asked her what I was saying and she said she couldn't remember exactly what I was saying (thank god) but that I sat up in my bed, pointed towards the door and yelled "GET OUT!" :LOL:

The dream immediately above - that is ridiculously funny! :LOL::LOL:

And Wozo, glad to be of service. :):p

If only I had a Muse dream - most of my dreams at the moment are just random strands of information I forget. I had a dream I was streaking through the shopping centre in Milton Keynes wearing just socks and a phone, but that's nearest and the only one I remember.

The dream immediately above - that is ridiculously funny! :LOL::LOL:

And Wozo, glad to be of service. :):p

If only I had a Muse dream - most of my dreams at the moment are just random strands of information I forget. I had a dream I was streaking through the shopping centre in Milton Keynes wearing just socks and a phone, but that's nearest and the only one I remember.

why thank you! :D

I don't understand ... every dream I have with them, Matt and Dom ALWAYS end up in my bed!! :stunned::p

Just wearing socks and a phone! :LOL: classic!

It was my grandma's 80th birthday and Matt, Dom and Chris had all come to visit her! all of the adults with my grandma were upstairs and me and all my cousins were hanging out in the basement. Chris was upstairs talking to my parents which left Matt and Dom downstairs chilling with us. I don't remember what we were doing, but I remember standing up and saying "ok guys, good night! I'm going to bed!" then left the room. The whole 'screen' in my mind went blank and next thing you know I wake up naked in my bed next to a naked Matt! :eek::LOL: I gave him one of those O.o looks and he started tearing up and muttering things to himself going "I'm sorry! I *sniffs* I-I didn't meant to ... I'll just leave now..." and he rolled out of bed and ran out the door and I think burst into tears. :( I was SO confused and sad because Matt left me in tears. so everything went black again but then I opened my eyes and I was naked, still, but this time next in bed to a naked Dom! and he had this huge smile plastered on his face which was hilarious afterwards but at the time I was pissed off at him, cause I started yelling at him saying "HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH ME AFTER MATT HAD HIS FEELINGS HURT!? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT HIM!?" then Dom just sorta rolled over onto me and I pushed him away and ordered him to get out of my bed and put some clothes on. (which under any other circumstances I would NEVER dare to do ;):p)

It was funny cause the next morning my mom commented that I was talking in my sleep, and I asked her what I was saying and she said she couldn't remember exactly what I was saying (thank god) but that I sat up in my bed, pointed towards the door and yelled "GET OUT!" :LOL:

I would be DEAD if I talked in my sleep :$

omg I would be sooo upset if matt left during that time

I would be DEAD if I talked in my sleep :$

omg I would be sooo upset if matt left during that time

I didn't know what to expect since I can't remember what we ... uh, did in my erm, bed ... :facepalm::LOL:

I'm guessing you have dreams sorta like this one? ;)

I was sad cause he left in tears and I wanted to know if it was my fault or what happened!

A few weeks ago, I had this dream about me attending a Muse concert. I was with my dad and younger siblings at that time. I can barely remember the details, but I was wearing a black Muse shirt on that time. When I arrived on the venue, I realized that the concert was already done, and everyone in the venue is running to hug Matt. When my siblings ran to Matt, my legs began to hurt. Then I woke up.

:|

i had a dream that i was at a Muse concert, but the venue was like a movie theatre and where the screen would be there was this little stage. As i was waiting for the show to start (everybody was seated in their seats, like they were getting ready to watcha movie) i noticed a sexy little man sitting in the front row :D yep matt was sitting there chilling. then he jumped on stage and they kicked off Unnatural selection. after it ended all the lights came on and dom jumped off the front of the stage very casually and left (to take a break?? i guess lol) and everyone was just lounging around.

matt walked by where i was sitting and i reached out and grabbed his ass (:awesome:) and he turned around and gave me a "aw shucks" smile, while i acted super smooth and did a little head bob "whats up" dealio and winked :facepalm:

then later the same night (after i woke up randomly and fell back asleep) i went to the bathroom (girls bathroom) and matt, dom and some other creepy looking dude were primping... i was so nervous and asked for a hug. Matt looked at me with disgust and gave me a little one arm pat hug. I was crushed! but Dom gave me a really hard, seductive hug. then the creepy guy spread his arms (like i would want a hug from him) and i was like "uh.... you know what, im good":$

I had a shit view in the back and there was a surprising number of empty seats, so I crossed the venue and sat right in front of the stage. But I couldn't really contain myself and kept inching closer, shouting things like 'Chris! I love you! Matt! Matt!' etc. until I was basically onstage with them. They didn't actually play any songs, just weird instruments and riffs. At one point Matt had a wooden flute and was making bird calls on it :LOL: Then five girls came running out from behind me, all dressed in the same horrible purple color, and chased Matt out to the emergency staircase.

'HEY! DOM SAYS HE'LL BANG THE FIRST GIRL TO REACH HIM!'

That cleared the room. Matt thanked me, and I asked for a hug. He was all soft and warm, and he kissed my shoulder :D I ruffled his hair, which was silky like rabbit fur. Then Muse did an encore.

Chris was grumpy, though. I tried to high-five him, missed, and he called me a fail :erm:

i had a dream that i was at a Muse concert, but the venue was like a movie theatre and where the screen would be there was this little stage. As i was waiting for the show to start (everybody was seated in their seats, like they were getting ready to watcha movie) i noticed a sexy little man sitting in the front row :D yep matt was sitting there chilling. then he jumped on stage and they kicked off Unnatural selection. after it ended all the lights came on and dom jumped off the front of the stage very casually and left (to take a break?? i guess lol) and everyone was just lounging around.

matt walked by where i was sitting and i reached out and grabbed his ass (:awesome:) and he turned around and gave me a "aw shucks" smile, while i acted super smooth and did a little head bob "whats up" dealio and winked :facepalm:

then later the same night (after i woke up randomly and fell back asleep) i went to the bathroom (girls bathroom) and matt, dom and some other creepy looking dude were primping... i was so nervous and asked for a hug. Matt looked at me with disgust and gave me a little one arm pat hug. I was crushed! but Dom gave me a really hard, seductive hug. then the creepy guy spread his arms (like i would want a hug from him) and i was like "uh.... you know what, im good":$

I had a shit view in the back and there was a surprising number of empty seats, so I crossed the venue and sat right in front of the stage. But I couldn't really contain myself and kept inching closer, shouting things like 'Chris! I love you! Matt! Matt!' etc. until I was basically onstage with them. They didn't actually play any songs, just weird instruments and riffs. At one point Matt had a wooden flute and was making bird calls on it :LOL: Then five girls came running out from behind me, all dressed in the same horrible purple color, and chased Matt out to the emergency staircase.

'HEY! DOM SAYS HE'LL BANG THE FIRST GIRL TO REACH HIM!'

That cleared the room. Matt thanked me, and I asked for a hug. He was all soft and warm, and he kissed my shoulder :D I ruffled his hair, which was silky like rabbit fur. Then Muse did an encore.

Chris was grumpy, though. I tried to high-five him, missed, and he called me a fail :erm:

Aaah, I love Musedreams.. so hilarious. :LOL::chuckle:

My most recent Muse dream.. :stunned:

Copied straight from my tumblr:

'Sooo.. I had a really weird dream last night. Like, even weirder than normal. :| Though not as weird as the Lady-Gaga-stealing-Matt’s-voice one.

Basicalllyyyyy, I had won these tickets to get to meet one member of Muse. xD There was like 12 of us in this like house thing waiting to meet them and I was just on twitter going insane posting ‘OMG I’M GONNA MEET MATT BELLAMY OMG OMG OMG’ :p

So then this random woman came in and was like ‘anyone wanna meet Dom?’ and there was one person :p then she was like ‘I’m assuming the rest of you wanna meet Matt’ and I was like :D. I don’t know what had happened to Chris. :| My dream #needsmorechris.

So then this woman started herding us all out of the hotel/house thing through this city to wherever Muse were, but half way there I was like ‘OMG I FORGOT MY CAMERAAA’. This happens in practically EVERY MUSE DREAM I HAVE. It’s depressing.

Sooooooooo I started to run back for my camera, but halfway I realised I actually had it in my hand ^o) But I ran back anyway to get my phone so I could go on twitter. xP Then I came out the house/hotel thing again and couldn’t find where the group had gone (they said they’d wait for me.. THEY LIED. >:[) so I was like ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMA CAN’T FIND MUSEEEEEEE :’O’ But then United States of Eurasia started randomly playing so I was like ‘Ima just follow the music :D

So then I ended up in a room with Matt. And I was like ‘OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU!’ and he was just sat there grinning. But the weird thing was he had a tail. And for some reason this didn’t seem odd in the slightest..

So I was like touching his tail or something and he was like ‘err can you not do that please’ and I was like ‘OMG I’M SO SORRY I LOVE YOUU’ and he was like ‘tis finee I love you too’ And it was confusing and weird and I woke up with USoE in my head.

:|

I’m scared.'

I didn't know what to expect since I can't remember what we ... uh, did in my erm, bed ... :facepalm::LOL:

I'm guessing you have dreams sorta like this one? ;)

I was sad cause he left in tears and I wanted to know if it was my fault or what happened!

Lol yes I do. Not about Dom though. Just matt. :$

I wish that all of my best matt dreams would just come true already. Luckly in my dreams matt doesn't leave :yesey:

Edited by fadeddusk

My bestfriend who hates Muse had a dream that we were at a charity event and Muse was there and my friend saw their tour bus there and she went to go find me since she saw Dom then I go running with over there and I get to talk to Dom and he tells me call him when I'm 18 ;) then I realize I don't have his number since I can't call him that me and my friend go ask the security guard if he knew his number, he said to go ask Matt, so we go and try and find Matt which we do and then, which is really funny haha, i put my in my bra (WTF?):LOL: Then we go to her house and I get Matt out and he's like dead? hahaha and we try waking him up but he wont I told my friend to give him CPR and shes like eww no and his arm came off! LOL and her mom sews it back seriously wtf haha and we just threw water at him and he suddenly woke up and then I'm like WHATS DOM'S NUMBER?!? which he did give me hahaha

Omg, this dream made me and my friend laugh so much. Talk about a really weird random dream :LOL:

My bestfriend who hates Muse had a dream that we were at a charity event and Muse was there and my friend saw their tour bus there and she went to go find me since she saw Dom then I go running with over there and I get to talk to Dom and he tells me call him when I'm 18 ;) then I realize I don't have his number since I can't call him that me and my friend go ask the security guard if he knew his number, he said to go ask Matt, so we go and try and find Matt which we do and then, which is really funny haha, i put my in my bra (WTF?):LOL: Then we go to her house and I get Matt out and he's like dead? hahaha and we try waking him up but he wont I told my friend to give him CPR and shes like eww no and his arm came off! LOL and her mom sews it back seriously wtf haha and we just threw water at him and he suddenly woke up and then I'm like WHATS DOM'S NUMBER?!? which he did give me hahaha

Omg, this dream made me and my friend laugh so much. Talk about a really weird random dream :LOL:

"WHATS DOM'S NUMBER?!?" :LOL::LOL: matt wakes up from the dead and thats your priority? :noey::awesome: