Guys if you idolise him too much it only makes yourselves unhappy and causes him stress from the attention.

It's like a friggin' Edward from twilight situation...you'll find your own version :)

Meh. I'd be unhappy anyway. Just the kind of person I am

and I can't see how it would cause any stress at all on him.

Meh. I'd be unhappy anyway. Just the kind of person I am

and I can't see how it would cause any stress at all on him.

Borderline manic fans would be stressful for anyone...you can love/idolise but to a respectful degree don't go all john lennoned about it

it makes me sad because I used to be the sane about a character in a film

back in the 90's and I discovered I felt that way because there was something missing in my life and that obsession/fantasy took over the void.

I met my ex and felt happy u can too!

Borderline manic fans would be stressful for anyone...you can love/idolise but to a respectful degree don't go all john lennoned about it

it makes me sad because I used to be the sane about a character in a film

back in the 90's and I discovered I felt that way because there was something missing in my life and that obsession/fantasy took over the void.

I met my ex and felt happy u can too!

What does "borderline" even mean?

What does "borderline" even mean?

That you've gone a bit off. You claim you are in love with Matt, but it's just the perception of him that you have which you love. You really have no idea who he is. Of course you can assume by what you see, and of course you can fantasize, but you can't mix fantasy with reality.

so my muse dreams always take part in random places around the world anf hops to different places lol

part 1:

we were in japan and all four of us were is some beach house but i was just a servant girl giving them drinks and stuff but eventually we started playing hopscotch in the kitchen cause there was a storm out side and it was all flooding.

part 2:

outside in LA by a fountain pool thing watching fire works we all sat side by side and matt jumped on the pool to find quarters.

part 3:

myself and a friend are at an afterparty in AZ matt skips the party but says hi and something else but i couldn't understand(:LOL: even in a dream i dont know what hes saying)

later on the room splits in two girls on one side guys on the other on the guys side doms and chris are there with like 5 others on my side there another 5 girls(and they were all forum members ive meet) for some reason we were all watching some movie.

then chris stands up.....and for what ever reason my mind conceived a urinal in the room and chris took a pee in front of everyone and we all had a good laugh.

part 4:

4 of us in a room some where in AZ its me, dom, and two forum members(B. and erin) we all chat up dom and then he asked me if i saw some movie on the disney channel i said no i dont watch the DC sorry lol then i asked for a photo which took ages cause dom kept asking us questions eventually we got him still and took the photo then behind us was a chalk board he started drawing a modest mouse artwork poster.......

then i woke up to my phone ringing(i have a modest mouse ring tone :p)

ok, so i had this dream the other night that included me being pregnant with Matt Bellamy's son (only in my dreams :D). In the dream, we were trying to decide what to name him. We were deciding between Dominic and Edward (its my family's tradition to name their son's edward). Luckily, we chose the name Dominic Edward:dom:

The funniest part of this dream is that my best friend is also obsessed with Matt and planning on naming her first born son Dominic. When I told her about my dream, she wanted to kill me.:LOL:

I had a dream that my English teacher stopped class all of a sudden and beckoned for me and my two best friends to talk with her in the hallway for a second. We go out there and Matt's there, in his plaid suit. I freak out, and my two friends are like 'who is he?' And then I run back into the classroom, cannonballed into the window, broke it, and fell to the ground. And then I woke up.

Weird stuff.

dream 1: me and my mom were at a beach house when matt appeared out of nowhere and took me and my mom home in his awesome tricked out ride. i sat in the front and taked the whole time. when we got back to my house, he and the boys started practicing for a gig in my backyard. they were all wearing red and all their instruments were red too. after they were finished matt came inside and me, my mom, and him all talked.

i halfway woke up then i was all like, "it had to be real!!" then i had a dream that somehow justified the dream, and made it real in my mind.

part 2: i walked into a record store where matt and dom were and matt said to me, "hey im matt and this is dom." me: "wow, you didnt need to tell me that"

Dream 2: i was at a party when matt and dom walked in. when they were leaving i ran up and hugged dom. he was REALLY skinny and REALLY squishy. .-. so i kept partying and then they walked in again and i was all fangirlish up in dom's face and hanging onto his arms and stuff and he got really annoyed at me. i was like, really oblivious though.

dream 1: me and my mom were at a beach house when matt appeared out of nowhere and took me and my mom home in his awesome tricked out ride. i sat in the front and taked the whole time. when we got back to my house, he and the boys started practicing for a gig in my backyard. they were all wearing red and all their instruments were red too. after they were finished matt came inside and me, my mom, and him all talked.

i halfway woke up then i was all like, "it had to be real!!" then i had a dream that somehow justified the dream, and made it real in my mind.

part 2: i walked into a record store where matt and dom were and matt said to me, "hey im matt and this is dom." me: "wow, you didnt need to tell me that"

Dream 2: i was at a party when matt and dom walked in. when they were leaving i ran up and hugged dom. he was REALLY skinny and REALLY squishy. .-. so i kept partying and then they walked in again and i was all fangirlish up in dom's face and hanging onto his arms and stuff and he got really annoyed at me. i was like, really oblivious though.

Lol I've had dreams where I was hanging all over matt. But he doesn't get annoyed at me in my dreams. Last time I had a dream about hanging all over matt he was like "hmm...I don't really think you should be touching me like that in public but I'd be glad to take you back to my house and you can do what you want to me." :eyebrows: I'll let you imagine for your self how the dream ended :LOL:

part 4:

4 of us in a room some where in AZ its me, dom, and two forum members(B. and erin) we all chat up dom and then he asked me if i saw some movie on the disney channel i said no i dont watch the DC sorry lol then i asked for a photo which took ages cause dom kept asking us questions eventually we got him still and took the photo then behind us was a chalk board he started drawing a modest mouse artwork poster.......

then i woke up to my phone ringing(i have a modest mouse ring tone :p)

haha do you remember what he was asking?:LOL:

:eek:I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry! i can't help it that my subconscious knows i'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask how old you are?

I had a bizzare Muse dream this morning. I don't usually write them down but i could remeber this one really well so I did.

I was at some mansion house or something in the garden and I think Muse were around but we decided not to go and say hello because it was sort of a more expensive place where you'd expect to find celebrities and we didn't want to hassle them or something. Then something happened and we though a child had injured themselves and a team of Doctors in white suits with red crosses on their foreheads came out.

Then I left the dream for a minute but when I came back Dom was there looking distressed.

I said 'Is it one of your people?'

Then Dom said 'It is one of my people, yeah.'

Me 'Oh noes! I'm sorry. I'm sure they'll be fine...'

Dom 'Yeah, I know they will.'

(Apparently Matt stuck his mouth over one of the bagpipe things when Dom was starting to play it and it sucked his innerds out :erm:)

Dom 'I started them up then. He just started convulsing.'

Me 'Thats a shame because Glasgo jam is really awesome.'

Then I gave him a sympathy hug and it was really toasty and nice, it was a pwoper hug. :happy:

A bit wtf :LOL: It was quite distressing that the time though.

I had this weird dream that felt like it went for 30 seconds, in which Matt was just standing right in front of me, staring at me, shaking my shoulders and saying "Breathe, Jaimee, breathe, okay? Breathe."

It was, erm, strange. Weirdest part is, I woke up having a minor asthma attack. MATTEH JUST SAVED MAH LIFE :eek::LOL:

I had a dream last night I was on setlist.fm and was reading Muse setlists, and the setlist for Berne finished with an encore of Spiral Static, Plug in Baby and Supermassive Black Hole before saying "This show was cancelled after Supermassive Black Hole after Matt lost his voice."

Okay,here it goes my dream I saw last night.

I was at the gig,very excited.I took my camera,and Undisclosed Desires started,Matt with his keytar,awesome,I'm filming the intro.

And when he supposed to sing after that,Dom started to sing instead,I dropped my camera and I was shocked. :LOL:

Everyone screamed,cheered and stuff.Matt enjoyed himself jumping like a kid around the stage and went to crowd-surfing afterwards while Dom was singing and Chris did his backing vocals.

Omg,that was one of the weirdest Muse dreams I've seen in my life. :facepalm:

:LOL: