Well except for amazing falsetto which is always there It's different for Each album:

Shobiz: No style defined yet, but mainly the vocal and guitar dominating

OoS, Riffs and a far heavier sound with Louder bass, Manic theme + loads of distortion

Absolution: the combination of Piano and Guitar given across in a apocalyptic theme with an even heavier sound on songs like TSP and SS. beginning classical influences in B&H and blackout. Overall a more Metal guitar sound than the distortion of OoS

BH&R The album of Space rock, A really diverse sound with less bass work and more mainstream but large amounts of distortion from the OoS era returning.

The Resistance: Experimental trying to cram loads of themes together, cheesy but with good bass and some riffs. Orchestral theme reaches the current peak in Exogenesis.

There are too many styles to collect them in one but the song with the most in for me is B&H extended. It has the dynamic range, guitar solo, piano solo, orchestra, good bass work, falsetto at the end and a Apocalyptic theme ...ish

:stunned: good categorizing/reviewing! well actually, I'm not sure what you just did, but I liked it! :D

Oh but we have, EIGHT SECONDS of it, and only about 2 seconds have anything important. The only thing people can do is hate the song ;) Everyone thought those iTunes previews for The Resistance were crap but people are wrong now that they've heard the full songs, except for Guiding Light.

where's this 8 seconds...?

hey emily!

even if matt was joking/just havimg fun with you re: them not being so sure if this new song is a good thing ... arod77, me and most people here have good reasons to really get worried and doing some facepalms now, right? :=d

Hello! Your post confuses me... :LOL:

Yay for 8 second clip that gives me nothing! Haha. Only a few more months to wait for its release....wait more like a month...i think! :awesome:

I'll be brutally honest

I couldn't give a s**t if it's going to be in Twilight, or even if it's going to be the lead song, for me it's a new Muse song, and I love new Muse songs

Also, if it is the title track, it means i'll get to hear it pretty much everywhere while they're advertising the movie, so as long as it is good (which the 2 second piano jingle with feint orchestra gives absolutely no clue about) I wont mind at all

I'll be brutally honest

I couldn't give a s**t if it's going to be in Twilight, or even if it's going to be the lead song, for me it's a new Muse song, and I love new Muse songs

Also, if it is the title track, it means i'll get to hear it pretty much everywhere while they're advertising the movie, so as long as it is good (which the 2 second piano jingle with feint orchestra gives absolutely no clue about) I wont mind at all

+1 :) (also for those onions)

somebody said the song wasn't actually *written for* the movie.

is this correct?

i can get more excited then if that's the case. and i am just a wee bit excited for a new muse tune :D

Dom mentioned it in the interview where he said they were no longer on the soundtrack, so I'm kind of confused now. :LOL:

I can't wait to hear it. If I Belong To You is anything to go by, the cheesy title might be misleading.

Dom mentioned it in the interview where he said they were no longer on the soundtrack, so I'm kind of confused now. :LOL:

I can't wait to hear it. If I Belong To You is anything to go by, the cheesy title might be misleading.

True. I Belong To You is a cheesy title but it's a great song.

Archived