I think it should consist of some Oos mixed with Absolution type songs. Hard core riffs...beautiful piano...more falsetto. Maybe a bit of dark theme to it, as well as optimistic mixed in to get a strange but good vibe (if that makes sense). Classical, but edgy piano is welcomed... I really emphasize falsetto (stuff like the Bliss falsetto you know?). Maybe some songs like Resistance and Exo pt. 1.

Er...maybe I'm getting too particular. But yeah... :unsure:

I think it should consist of some Oos mixed with Absolution type songs. Hard core riffs...beautiful piano...more falsetto. Maybe a bit of dark theme to it, as well as optimistic mixed in to get a strange but good vibe (if that makes sense). Classical, but edgy piano is welcomed... I really emphasize falsetto (stuff like the Bliss falsetto you know?). Maybe some songs like Resistance and Exo pt. 1.

Er...maybe I'm getting too particular. But yeah... :unsure:

This.

I don't understand all the hate for The Resistance. Anyone saying they've sold out, or went to please their younger fans is wrong. They wrote these songs to please themselves not us. The album has a 12 minute long classical/rock symphony in it about war in outer space if you claim they've conformed to a more popular type of music then you're wrong. Undisclosed Desires was something Dom had wanted to do for a long time. This is the first album to follow through in a full story almost, I particularly enjoy it. I can listen to some tracks on it whenever when as Showbiz gets old if you hear it to much.

I'd like muse to go back to their roots a bit.a bit of variety and experimentation like in oos (and the resistance) and also just full on songs like new born, Stockholm etc. I think absolution is my absolute favourite album and although I don't want a rip off of it, I would enjoy the qualities of it on a sixth album.

I'd like them to make a quick and dirty one.

Not overthinking or overproducing, just gogogo!

After that, they can return to the path they are currently on.

Nine-Inch-Nails-Broken-458678.jpg

:yesey:

They don't even need to release an album. I'd be happy with an EP as long as there isn't any crap like GL or IBTY... :/

Archived