I posted this is the other 6th album thread before I noticed this one :p

So I will quote myself here:

I guess this is kind of a "contradictory" opinion, but my 2 favorite albums are TR and OoS (followed very closely by Absolution!)

Clearly my top 2 albums are very different from one another, but there are things on both albums that I love. I know that Muse are obviously going in a new musical direction (as indicated by TR), and I DO like some aspects of that "new path", but I think I'd like them to go back and integrate some of their old OoS sound into that, if that makes any sense... (Does it? :p )

So basically, my ideal next album would be old-school Muse meets new-school :LOL: They need to find the best of their old stuff and their new stuff and combine it :)

I really want an album that gives me that "omg Muse are so kickass" feeling again. Kind of like that rush after listening to Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria, Butterflies & Hurricanes, New Born, Take A Bow, and Apocalypse Please.

I don't necessarily just mean rockish either, just something fantastically energetic but also blow-you-away good.

Do you guys think that Muse can do as good album as Origin or Absolution?

I still hope. I think they can do it. Anyone else thinks they can?

Yes.

I really want an album that gives me that "omg Muse are so kickass" feeling again. Kind of like that rush after listening to Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria, Butterflies & Hurricanes, New Born, Take A Bow, and Apocalypse Please.

I don't necessarily just mean rockish either, just something fantastically energetic but also blow-you-away good.

On their last album, Overture, USoE and to an extent, MK Ultra, did that for me.

Archived