I want the album that Resistance should have been -- a return from Black Holes' more experimental side to the classically influenced, epic but not bombastic Muse of old.

Failing that, an entirely symphonic album. Exogenesis was pretty much the only overly memorable thing on the Resistance..

I want the album that Resistance should have been -- a return from Black Holes' more experimental side to the classically influenced, epic but not bombastic Muse of old.

Failing that, an entirely symphonic album. Exogenesis was pretty much the only overly memorable thing on the Resistance..

What you said there was basically exactly what The Resistance was.

The Resistance is very bombastic. But fucking awesome.

6th album? Sure, I'd love to see more riffs etc (which is what everyone wants). As long as the songs are intrinsically good, I will not mind.

i want the 6th album to be a showbiz OoS mix with a lot of piano and bass lines, with some drum solos, and some whiney voices, but with some depressing "end of the world" death cab for cutie styled songs :) with a exo-genis style stuff :)

I dont see why everyone hates the Resistance!?

I want more songs like Dead Star and Assassin, very strong, fast riffs. I'd like some more songs like Hysteria, with awesome basslines and great solos. Exogenesis part 4,5 and 6 would make the album brilliant, but i really wouldnt like anything like Undisclosed Desires, god no.

Id like some more Showbiz stuff, like Cave and Uno. I like The Resistance, but its just not as good as Origin Of Symmetry, Absolution and BH&R.

Archived