When MUSE release album number 6, what kind of songs would you want on it? Would you like it similar to TR, or a bit like Oos or Showbiz? what songs do you want? soaked? anything else, maybe exo. gen. part 4,5 & 6 to close it?

tell us what you want to hear from MUSE in the future ;)

p.s - dont be too negative on me, like people are usually with my threads. i'm only interested to see what you want :)

It's obvious, everyone want amazing riffs and powerful songs, that's why nobody like The Resistance and everybody hate it.

:p

It's why it's not my favourite but despite the rumours, I don't speak for everyone

hmm yeah. but do you guys think that after exogenesis 1 , 2 & 3 there could be an exogenesis part 4, 5 & 6??? or maybe even soaked on the new album?

No, Exogenesis is complete, and adding part 4 5 & 6 would feel both tacked on and pretentious. Soaked should stay as it is: an unreleased track which we technically shouldn't have anyway. :chuckle:

maybe there should be a real kind of story. im 13 years old and now im gonna use some imagination, so bear with me and dont be negative!

THE STORY:

Future Planet where everything is fine, until the nation elects a bad leader, who screws the whole country up and leaves everyone with no money and whole place is homeless. their version of FBI sends someone out to save the country, and the album depicts his journey across the worst parts of the country, ultimately saving the country and the bad leader going?

whatcha think? too similar too other muse stuff?

I've banished boom and bust

Baby

The growing debt is no big suprise

But now it's time

For some spending

Wasting everything

To protect some banks

But my broken economy

Crucifies the Labour party

And the Tories are winning

Oh no

My broken economy

When Barclays wont start lending

They're tired of giving

Toooo yooooouuuuu

Don't confuse

Brown is gonna lose

At the election game

Change him

Replace the leadership

Vote Brown. get Balls

But my broken economy

Oh no

My broken economy

They're tired of giving

Toooo yooooouuuuu

And he's called me a bigot

Is there a better man alive?

I've banished boom and bust

Baby

The growing debt is no big suprise

But now it's time

For some spending

Wasting everything

To protect some banks

But my broken economy

Oh no

My broken economy

They're tired of giving

Toooo yooooouuuuu

Don't confuse

Brown is gonna lose

At the election game

Change him

Replace the leadership

Vote Brown. get Balls

But my broken economy

Oh no

My broken economy

They're tired of giving

Toooo yooooouuuuu

And he's called me a bigot

Is there a better man alive?

my idea, your lyrics. :yesey:

To be serious - I don't want Muse to be comedy band or band for 11 - 13 years old fans.

I want them to be mature, like on Showbiz. I don't understand 'mature' like writing 'symphony', or making songs about brainwashing, etc. I like this, but it sounds weird - "They will not force us", "We must run", "I want the twuth", "Hold me, our lips...".

All the lyrics sound too blank, too literally.I want something like "Come in my cave,

and arrest me for my mistakes", "She burns like the sun and I can't look away, and she'll burn our horizons make no mistakes" or "Cos I was born to destroy you,

and I am growing by the hour" - I need something mad :mad:

I like TR, but it's maybe a bit overproduced ? Ideas are amazing, but it's too many for 11 songs.

And music, for example Unnatural Selection - why Matt can't write more different riff ? Why it must associate with New Born ? and why they want be so funny - "We wanted put USoE on album, because we always smile at "there can be only one" part", "we wanted put cheesy track", etc. Why they are doing parody of themselves ?

One thing - I want mature Muse, mad Muse, weird and strange (in good, Showbiz way), I want listen songs with pleasure, but without duty of finding out - it's symphony, I must enjoy it, it's riff, I must enjoy it, it's about love, I must enjoy it, it's something different, I must enjoy it, it have complicated structure etc. I want enjoy songs, because they are good !

To be serious - I don't want Muse to be comedy band or band for 11 - 13 years old fans.

I want them to be mature, like on Showbiz. I don't understand 'mature' like writing 'symphony', or making songs about brainwashing, etc. I like this, but it sounds weird - "They will not force us", "We must run", "I want the twuth", "Hold me, our lips...".

All the lyrics sound too blank, too literally.I want something like "Come in my cave,

and arrest me for my mistakes", "She burns like the sun and I can't look away, and she'll burn our horizons make no mistakes" or "Cos I was born to destroy you,

and I am growing by the hour" - I need something mad :mad:

I like TR, but it's maybe a bit overproduced ? Ideas are amazing, but it's too many for 11 songs.

good !

Exogenesis: Aping my soul, You stole my overture, Trapped in God's program, Oh I can't escape

Overdue: I’m young but I know that I’m aroused

They have always had jokey lyrics, and still have deep ones - just not as many.

Archived