This was on the Itunes biography of muse:

"Muse's fusion of progressive rock, glam, electronica, and Radiohead-influenced experimentation..."

:mad: why? why wont this comparison go away? Make it stop!!!!!!

Friend: "Oh my gosh, what are you listening to? The Twilight band? Oh, that new band? Nuse, or whatever?"

Me: -Rofling- "Here, listen to this," -Plays CE-

Friend: "What is this? I thought they just wrote for Twilight?"

Me: :facepalm:

Giving songs to twilight may have been the worst decision of their career lol all those stupid fan girls haven't got a clue!

A friend of mine who I'm trying to convert to liking Muse said this:

"Some guy singing long and slow does not interest me"

:stunned:

But that was after he listened to NSC (I DID tell him there were other, better songs :p). I linked him to Uprising but nothing's been said on his end about that. Hmmm..... song suggestions to link him to? :p Something "faster"? :LOL:

What about Dead Star, TIRO, or the Small Print?

So me and my friend were sitting on my couch today, blasting my iPod on my speakers, when Ruled By Secrecy came on:

Me: OMG I love this song.

Her: Who's it by?

Me: Muse.

*a few seconds of pause*

Her: This sounds like it would be amazing live.

Me: It was. I saw it live when I saw them in Seattle.

Her: Really?

Me: Ya. And it was really epic because they never play this live anymore.

Her: Woah.

Me: I mean, for the first half you're just standing there, swaying to the music, and then this epic part where the drums and everything kick in in the middle...blew me away.

*said part just starts playing*

Her: Woooooooah. Dude, I totally wish I could've gone to that concert.

Me: My favorite part of the concert, was that moment.

Her: I must have the CD this song is off of. Give it to me now.

:awesome:

So me and my friend were sitting on my couch today, blasting my iPod on my speakers, when Ruled By Secrecy came on:

Me: OMG I love this song.

Her: Who's it by?

Me: Muse.

*a few seconds of pause*

Her: This sounds like it would be amazing live.

Me: It was. I saw it live when I saw them in Seattle.

Her: Really?

Me: Ya. And it was really epic because they never play this live anymore.

Her: Woah.

Me: I mean, for the first half you're just standing there, swaying to the music, and then this epic part where the drums and everything kick in in the middle...blew me away.

*said part just starts playing*

Her: Woooooooah. Dude, I totally wish I could've gone to that concert.

Me: My favorite part of the concert, was that moment.

Her: I must have the CD this song is off of. Give it to me now.

:awesome:

Nice! Way to convert someone! :awesome:

my friend was listening to my mp3 player some time ago. and suddenly she went "THIS SONG IS :awesome:" :D i looked up to see what song that was and it was Knights! after it she went ":awesome:" again while Space Dementia was playing. and she really liked the bass of Fury.

i'm so proud of her. :LOL:

my friend was listening to my mp3 player some time ago. and suddenly she went "THIS SONG IS :awesome:" :D i looked up to see what song that was and it was Knights! after it she went ":awesome:" again while Space Dementia was playing. and she really liked the bass of Fury.

i'm so proud of her. :LOL:

A soon-to-be-Muse fan :happy:

I am in the middle of museducating a friend whom i havent seen in like 4years and we like go back awhile and i mean a long while lol so i am converting her into another one of those

Alien loving psychotic nutjobs :LOL:

And i believe that comment i over heard would have to been the best we have all heard in a long time.

Lesson = you cant insult a muser ?? we will just laugh our asses off or turn the music up

Well, one sweet moment for me, I was a young leader at a Brownies event (girls aged 7-11, therefore stoopid and probably loving high school musical and Justin Bieber), and this one girl started humming the chorus of Uprising.

Me: :eek: Do you know that song?

Brownie: My mum listens to it all the time, it says "We will be Victorious", I think.

Me: *dies* I'm so proud of you! You must listen to it more ^_^

Children aren't that bad, they just need the right parents :D

Guest Sarah-x
Dad just now: "We've got to listen to Tripe J tomorrow, Gordon from Muse is on!"

:facepalm:

:LOL::LOL:

remeber teaching my mum their names for the gig we went to, after a few days of hard learning :LOL: i got this.

whos this *points to dom*

mum: that..tom no dom

and this: *points to chris*

Mum: thats chris... hes lovely

and now him *points to matt*

mum: matt, even if he does have a funny face.

me ::wtf: mum that didnt even make sense? :rolleyes:

i get pissed when someone thinks and says they're a muser, and are obsessed with muse, but they only know one song by them.... it makes me feel kinda insulted that we supposedly only know one song....

also when people say "i LOVE that baseball song in twilight, you know, its the cast backstage singing it, EDWARD is the soloist :yesey: "

:noey: :noey: :noey:

sometimes i get so mad i shout at them... in my chavvy accent, and scare them (my chav accent can be scary)

remeber teaching my mum their names for the gig we went to, after a few days of hard learning :LOL: i got this.

whos this *points to dom*

mum: that..tom no dom

and this: *points to chris*

Mum: thats chris... hes lovely

and now him *points to matt*

mum: matt, even if he does have a funny face.

me ::wtf: mum that didnt even make sense? :rolleyes:

Haha, mums seem to like Chris :happy:

Though my mom thinks Dom is hot, just like meeee :awesome:

This thread is making me :LOL:

A couple of days ago, my cousin came over my house to use the treadmill in my room. And so i was just chillin, watching HAARP. I had the volume very high because the treadmill is very loud. She knew *of* Muse, but never really listened to the music. As the intro began, she said that she never knew Muse were THAT big (noticing the sold out stadium). As soon as Knights came on, I knew she was sucked in :D. When Hysteria began, she was all "OMFG. THAT"S A SICK BASSLINE! I WANT TO MEET THIS GUY AND SHAKE HIS HAND!" And she's smitten by Matt. Lol.

I felt :awesome:.

This thread is making me :LOL:

A couple of days ago, my cousin came over my house to use the treadmill in my room. And so i was just chillin, watching HAARP. I had the volume very high because the treadmill is very loud. She knew *of* Muse, but never really listened to the music. As the intro began, she said that she never knew Muse were THAT big (noticing the sold out stadium). As soon as Knights came on, I knew she was sucked in :D. When Hysteria began, she was all "OMFG. THAT"S A SICK BASSLINE! I WANT TO MEET THIS GUY AND SHAKE HIS HAND!" And she's smitten by Matt. Lol.

I felt :awesome:.

I want a this awesome cousin, too :awesome:

Well, today one of my class mates came up to me in English class and said suddenly something like: "You don't like my sister."

I just stared at him as if he was an alien, didn't know why exactly he said that. So I responded: "Err... why? I don't even know your sister! ... I didn't know you actually had a sister."

Him: "Yeah, she listens to Muse only because of Twilight."

Me: :facepalm: "Well, you're right, I suppose I don't... wait - how many songs does she know actually?"

Him: "None actually."

Me: :stunned: "So why does she 'listen' to Muse then?"

Him: "She says so herself but when MTV played their new song yesterday... how's it called again, something with Neutral... Naut..."

Me: "Neutron Star Collision? :facepalm:"

Him: "Ah, yeah, that was it! So, when they came on MTV she didn't even know it was them! I said 'Hey look, it's Muse!' and she just looked at me saying nothing."

Me: "Well then... how old is your sister?"

Him: "Err... 22."

Me: ":eek: Punch her for me, please."

I could have understood it if she was 12 +/- something, but 22? SRSLY? I was stunned for the rest of my lesson. Wasn't good when my teacher called me.

I need the permission to punch her myself, please.

So as you all know, the sweden gig is cancelled, so today in school, one of my "friends" stopped me and said how sorry she was (she might would've come with me and my friends)

Her: It's so sad :supersad:

Me: I know :(

Her: But there's one good thing, guess who's coming to sweden 21st of june? :dance:

Me: I don't know :erm: But it's my birthday then :D

Her: Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner! *big smile*

Me: :facepalm::facepalm:

So as you all know, the sweden gig is cancelled, so today in school, one of my "friends" stopped me and said how sorry she was (she might would've come with me and my friends)

Her: It's so sad :supersad:

Me: I know :(

Her: But there's one good thing, guess who's coming to sweden 21st of june? :dance:

Me: I don't know :erm: But it's my birthday then :D

Her: Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner! *big smile*

Me: :facepalm::facepalm:

:fear::fear: oh wow. fail.

Archived