Well, you have to admit Matt is dressing pretty silly these days. I can't really blame her for that one.

Yeah. :LOL: My mom commented on his clothing, too, as well as bad teeth. :LOL: (during SNL)

Yeah. :LOL: My mom commented on his clothing, too, as well as bad teeth. :LOL: (during SNL)

Haha, seriously! I showed that same friend the video for Uprising and all she could focus on were Matt's teeth! It's so blatantly horrible in that vid :LOL:

My brother and I literally just had this conversation.

Me: *playing UD from laptop*

Bro: 'They didn't play this at the concert, did they?'

Me: 'They did. Remember the keytar and the lazers?'

Bro: 'Oh yeah. I didn't care much for that live.'

Me: 'I get where you're coming from.'

Bro: 'I especially didn't care for the parts where they brought out the piano.'

Me: *in shock* But the piano parts had the best moment of the entire concert! Ruled By Secrecy! It was amazing! How dare you!

Bro: I was bored.

:noey:

Okay so this girl in my grade says she "hasnt listened to muse her whole life" and "how big of a fan she is" i dont belive that at all

and my friend and i r trying to tell her that she isnt a muse fan at all!!! the worst part is she owns a TWILIGHT SHIRT!! :eek::'(

I was talking to someone after class, and we were discussing what concerts we might go to this year. I told him that I would be going to a Muse concert in September and he went,

"Oh, Muse? I'm not really a big fan of them. I've never really been into techno music"

So I nodded understandingly, and said "Oh that's fine, I mean our tastes in music are a little diff-- wait, what?":facepalm:

I hate it when my friends only hate Muse because I like them.

This is all my friends (actually just my two best friends... they like ke$ha and beyonce :facepalm:)

we get in the car, Muse (duh) comes on..

My friend: ew what is this? *changes song before listening to more than 2 seconds*

me: :eek: get out of my car!

friend::LOL:

me: not even kidding right now

we then proceeded to listen to an hour of justin beiber, jonas bros, miley cyrus and ke$ha (i was outnumbered 4 to 1 :()

i almost died..... and they made me drive too so i put the music very low and pretended like i just wanted to talk so i could protect my ears from bleeding

This is all my friends (actually just my two best friends... they like ke$ha and beyonce :facepalm:)

My friend: ew what is this? *changes song before listening to more than 2 seconds*

we then proceeded to listen to an hour of justin beiber, jonas bros, miley cyrus and ke$ha (i was outnumbered 4 to 1 :()

i almost died..... and they made me drive too so i put the music very low and pretended like i just wanted to talk so i could protect my ears from bleeding

That sounds HORRIBLE. :eek: I'm sorry. :(

I'm so sorry :noey:

My friends like The Beatles and The Killers and all, so car trips with them aren't bad at all....but I've never gotten any Muse love out there....but again, I'm sorry for your suffering :noey:

That sounds HORRIBLE. :eek: I'm sorry. :(

it was rough :(

haha then i thought i met a crazy Muser like myself:

Random girl in my ride to a party: "oh whos that guy on your screensaver? he's hot! (it was Matt :awesome:)

me: "yeah! i know his name is M-"

RG: "ew nevermind! he's too skinny, like a druggie!"

me::eek:

RG: who is he?

me: he's the lead singer of Muse!

RG: oh my god! i love Muse!

me: really?! (i was very excited!) me too! im obsessed!

RG: No i think im probably waaay more obsessed than you, i listen to them all the time

me: oh me too :happy: i was listening to origin of symmetry before you guys picked me up!

RG: :stunned:what?

me: their 2nd CD?

RG: :stunned:their second CD is Black Holes and Revelations....

me: No thats their fourth album! :rolleyes:

RG: *confused look* suuure it is

I'm so sorry :noey:

My friends like The Beatles and The Killers and all, so car trips with them aren't bad at all....but I've never gotten any Muse love out there....but again, I'm sorry for your suffering :noey:

haha i got my brothers to listen to Muse, though they act like they hate it cuz i love it so much :(

it was rough :(

haha then i thought i met a crazy Muser like myself:

Random girl in my ride to a party: "oh whos that guy on your screensaver? he's hot! (it was Matt :awesome:)

me: "yeah! i know his name is M-"

RG: "ew nevermind! he's too skinny, like a druggie!"

me::eek:

RG: who is he?

me: he's the lead singer of Muse!

RG: oh my god! i love Muse!

me: really?! (i was very excited!) me too! im obsessed!

RG: No i think im probably waaay more obsessed than you, i listen to them all the time

me: oh me too :happy: i was listening to origin of symmetry before you guys picked me up!

RG: :stunned:what?

me: their 2nd CD?

RG: :stunned:their second CD is Black Holes and Revelations....

me: No thats their fourth album! :rolleyes:

RG: *confused look* suuure it is

Ah, so close! :fear: but no cigar.

I actually know people that were fans since Showbiz. :D

Ah, so close! :fear: but no cigar.

I actually know people that were fans since Showbiz. :D

oh god thats longer than i've been a Muser (8 months :$) i've been a fan of Muse's music for years (the little i had heard on american radio) but i have never be a fan of a "band" before Muse... songs, yes. bands, not so much (you know what i mean?)

convo with my brother:

me: *jamming to Megalomania*

bro: what is this?

me: MUSE!!!

bro: sounds exactly like radiohead

me::fear:

too be fair, my brother only knows 1 RH song *ahem'creep'ahem* and only made this comment cuz i once told him that ppl compared RH to early Muse.....and he was trying to make me mad:LOL:

oh god thats longer than i've been a Muser (8 months :$) i've been a fan of Muse's music for years (the little i had heard on american radio) but i have never be a fan of a "band" before Muse... songs, yes. bands, not so much (you know what i mean?)

convo with my brother:

me: *jamming to Megalomania*

bro: what is this?

me: MUSE!!!

bro: sounds exactly like radiohead

me::fear:

too be fair, my brother only knows 1 RH song *ahem'creep'ahem* and only made this comment cuz i once told him that ppl compared RH to early Muse.....and he was trying to make me mad:LOL:

Yeah, I say I become obsessed around 2006-07, though I've liked Muse since 2003. I'm really lucky to know early Muse fans since I live in America and don't listen to the radio. Actually, in 2003 I exclusively listened to video game soundtracks, so discovering Muse was like a sign from God. :LOL:

I actually rarely come across non-Muser things that make me mad. Either said person hasn't heard of them at all or is almost as crazy as I am. :chuckle:

Yeah, I say I become obsessed around 2006-07, though I've liked Muse since 2003. I'm really lucky to know early Muse fans since I live in America and don't listen to the radio. Actually, in 2003 I exclusively listened to video game soundtracks, so discovering Muse was like a sign from God. :LOL:

I actually rarely come across non-Muser things that make me mad. Either said person hasn't heard of them at all or is almost as crazy as I am. :chuckle:

oh see i dont play video games :LOL: and i didnt listen to much music at all :$

and most of the negative Muse things i hear are from my siblings... actually i did find this one guy who liked Muse. Im 19 and this guy is like 28

uprising comes on cable radio

Me: "sweet! FINALLY a good song!"

guy: "what the? you like Muse?"

me: "yeah, freakin love them!'

guy: "whoa, i thought you were into Disney shit and stuff" (guy knows my friend very well:LOL:)

me: "nope i hate it!" *high five him for liking muse*

guy: "you're way cooler now" *winks at me*

haha same guy wants me to be with his little brother, so everytime i go to their house they have their Muse cd in :LOL: just for me!

A similar thing happened to me... TWICE!

Friend: Woah he's hot *points to buff guy on street*

Me: Meh.. I like someone better

Friend: Like who?

Me: *shows pic of Dom*

Friend: Eww, he's ugly. And SO OLD!

Me: :eek:

Other Friend: Show me! *Sees it* No, I have to say, that is definately not hot.

Me: *crushed* Not even a little? *shows younger hotter pic*

Friend: .... sorta, but still... I like a guy with good arms

Me: He has great arms! Hes a drummer!

Other Friend: Theres something wrong with you Liz..

Me: :supersad:

:eek: Dom's OLD???

But he has a faff bag full of moisturizers and hair products!! :LOL:

This fail happened yesterday.

Me and Muser friend: *screaming Micro Cuts*

Non Muser friend: What's that?

Muser friend: Micro Cuts.

Non Muser Friend: Oh...is he emo?

Me: Um no?

Non Muser Friend: Oh, that would've been funny, cos his name's Michael Cuts, you know?

Me (to Muser friend): I'm posting this on the Non Musers who make us crazy thread on the Muse forum.

Non Muser Friend: The news forum?

:stunned::facepalm:

This fail happened yesterday.

Me and Muser friend: *screaming Micro Cuts*

Non Muser friend: What's that?

Muser friend: Micro Cuts.

Non Muser Friend: Oh...is he emo?

Me: Um no?

Non Muser Friend: Oh, that would've been funny, cos his name's Michael Cuts, you know?

Me (to Muser friend): I'm posting this on the Non Musers who make us crazy thread on the Muse forum.

Non Muser Friend: The news forum?

:stunned::facepalm:

:LOL: Micheal Cuts. I'm always saying to my muser sister: I am posting this on the messageboard!

Yeah, I have no life...

Hehe. The Golden Rule in my car is.... If I'm driving (and more often than not, paying for gas) I choose the music! And I dun give a crap if you can't stand it :phu:

My wife and I are fairly recent Musers, and we live in a town where the local radio stations, with the one exception being a collee station, refuse to play them. They don't think they're "rock" enough. Anyway, back in March when we were getting ready to go to the Chicago show people kept asking, "WHO are you going to see?" They had absolutely no idea who Muse was. The only way any of them had a clue was when I had to bring up THAT scene in THAT movie. Then they mostly said, "Oh, I love that song! I thought it was just for the movie!"

:facepalm:

There have been a number of unsolved murders in my town recently

Archived