You know what's redundant? Redundancy.

SNAP.

Yesterday I was talking to a teacher about George Orwell, and my super-'smart' [aka obnoxious and rude, but won't admit it cos she thinks she's always better than you] 'friend' didn't know who he was which is a huge fail considering ho much she reads so she randomly started dissing Muse! WTF?!! :fear:

SNAP.

Yesterday I was talking to a teacher about George Orwell, and my super-'smart' [aka obnoxious and rude, but won't admit it cos she thinks she's always better than you] 'friend' didn't know who he was which is a huge fail considering ho much she reads so she randomly started dissing Muse! WTF?!! :fear:

No one at my school knows who George Orwell is. :noey:

Bunch of crap. A few days ago I was reading a book on John Lennon+the Beatles and half the kids who saw me either didn't know either, knew one from super-commercial songs/etc. or insulted it to try and make themselves look less of an idiot :facepalm:

:stunned:

:facepalm: One kid at school thought Shakespeare was a pianist/composer :facepalm: x infinity.

But they TEACH Shakespeare in schools. :facepalm: The Beatles thing I can sort of understand (I know people who have only heard of them, but not the music. (my bf actually :LOL:)) But dude.

A few months ago, back before I started listening to Muse (I'm a noob lol), I was at my dad's house and we were talking about music. He was talking about bands he likes, such as Pink Floyd, Radiohead etc. He asked me if I had heard of Muse. I said, yeah but I've never really been into their music. He said they're a good band and I should check them out. Now by the time I next went to visit my dad, I had listened to every Muse album and was looking forward to telling him which songs that I like. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Yeah, so I decided to check out Muse like you said. I actually bought one of their albums.

Dad: Oh good, which one?

Me: Absolution. It's got some amazing songs on it.

Dad: Oh yeah, I like that song, you know the one that goes "It's a new dawn it's a new day..."

Me: Feeling Good?! :facepalm:

Dad: That's the one. I think I would quite like to buy their Greatest Hits album if they have one.

Me: :facepalm: :facepalm:

A few months ago, back before I started listening to Muse (I'm a noob lol), I was at my dad's house and we were talking about music. He was talking about bands he likes, such as Pink Floyd, Radiohead etc. He asked me if I had heard of Muse. I said, yeah but I've never really been into their music. He said they're a good band and I should check them out. Now by the time I next went to visit my dad, I had listened to every Muse album and was looking forward to telling him which songs that I like. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Yeah, so I decided to check out Muse like you said. I actually bought one of their albums.

Dad: Oh good, which one?

Me: Absolution. It's got some amazing songs on it.

Dad: Oh yeah, I like that song, you know the one that goes "It's a new dawn it's a new day..."

Me: Feeling Good?! :facepalm:

Dad: That's the one. I think I would quite like to buy their Greatest Hits album if they have one.

Me: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So close....yet so far.

Archived