My mom and I just had this conversation over the phone.

Mom: So...I was reading US magazine, and that guy from Muse...Matthew...

Me: Bellamy?

Mom: Ya, do you know who it's rumored he's dating?

Me: Kate Hudson.

Mom: Ya, how did you know?

Me: I've known for two weeks.

Mom: You're a stalker.

Me: No I'm noooooot. I'm just a really big fan.

Mom: Well, to be honest he's not that hot.

Me: He's alright. But the drummer is HAAAWT.

Mom: I'll have to see a picture of him, Mrs. Stalker.

I think she's finally realized the obsession :facepalm:

I love your mom. :awesome: I say that stuff to my kid all the time (not stalker, so much, but I tease her about loving different things and call her "Mrs." whateveritisatthemoment). :D

I was trying to convince my friend Dom was hot (like anyone would need convinving) so I showed her this:

domagain.jpg

And she said he looked "A bit too ratty, like a rat" So I desperately tried to find a different one she might like. :eek:

domlonghair.jpg

She said he looked "too geeky, like skinny with a long neck. I dont like that" Then I tried:

dominich.jpg

This was the only one she thought looked okay cause he seems more manly and muscular

:noey:

I was trying to convince my friend Dom was hot (like anyone would need convinving) so I showed her this:

domagain.jpg

And she said he looked "A bit too ratty, like a rat" So I desperately tried to find a different one she might like. :eek:

domlonghair.jpg

She said he looked "too geeky, like skinny with a long neck. I dont like that" Then I tried:

dominich.jpg

This was the only one she thought looked okay cause he seems more manly and muscular

:noey:

I hate manly, muscular guys :mad: Feminine-looking, skinny guys are the shit :awesome:

Today my friend Liz discovered that there is someone who can sing higher than Justin Bieber :LOL: Very amusing.

(FYI, I am in the process of turning my best friend into a Muser :chuckle: )

Me: "You like Uprising? Sweeeet!" *Scrolls through iPod*

Liz: "Which albums that? The one with the orange cover art?"

Me: "Origin of Symmetry! That's my favourite! Hey, y'know, Matt can sing REALLY high,"

Liz: "Higher than..Bieber?"

Me: *Laughs* "Duh- If you think about it, Bieber doesn't really have a high voice. Just a girly voice,"

Liz: *Nods and exclaims in agreement* "Show me?"

Me: "Dude, you'll love this." *Plays Micro Cuts*

Liz: (After song ends) "...Holy shit."

:awesome:

I hate manly, muscular guys :mad: Feminine-looking, skinny guys are the shit :awesome:

Today my friend Liz discovered that there is someone who can sing higher than Justin Bieber :LOL: Very amusing.

(FYI, I am in the process of turning my best friend into a Muser :chuckle: )

Me: "You like Uprising? Sweeeet!" *Scrolls through iPod*

Liz: "Which albums that? The one with the orange cover art?"

Me: "Origin of Symmetry! That's my favourite! Hey, y'know, Matt can sing REALLY high,"

Liz: "Higher than..Bieber?"

Me: *Laughs* "Duh- If you think about it, Bieber doesn't really have a high voice. Just a girly voice,"

Liz: *Nods and exclaims in agreement* "Show me?"

Me: "Dude, you'll love this." *Plays Micro Cuts*

Liz: (After song ends) "...Holy shit."

:awesome:

For a second I thought you were talking about me! :LOL: I like geeky guys or in the words of Jemaine Clement I'm "needy for a weedy shy guy" XD

Ohoho, are we aiming for sexy?

Dom20.jpg

I feel like I'm turning this thread into the PDT :pwhich I will happily do

Thank you for your input :awesome: She better like these....

My friend called Matt a skinny, gay, ratty little fool who sings and dances like something is biting his arse. :fear:

And Dom, well..If I told you, you'd get mad. :ninja:

His dance moves are his greatest attribute! And I know your view on Dom are... :indiff:

Thank you for your input :awesome: She better like these....

His dance moves are his greatest attribute! And I know your view on Dom are... :indiff:

Dude, Dom is awesome! :awesome: Just...Not as much as Matt :LOL:

My friend said that Dom looks like a male, yellow-skinnyjeans-wearing version of me. Trust me, that's not a good thing :chuckle: But that's NOT true! I don't look like him :fear:

Dude, Dom is awesome! :awesome: Just...Not as much as Matt :LOL:

My friend said that Dom looks like a male, yellow-skinnyjeans-wearing version of me. Trust me, that's not a good thing :chuckle: But that's NOT true! I don't look like him :fear:

:stunned::awesome: Take it as a compliment, he's pretty sexy! Most people prefer Chris over Matt and Dom that I've showed. I guess he's way more macho...

:stunned::awesome: Take it as a compliment, he's pretty sexy! Most people prefer Chris over Matt and Dom that I've showed. I guess he's way more macho...

Macho Chris is macho and awesome :awesome:

Can't blame your friends. Those skills of headbanging and impregnation are enough to swoon any lady :eyebrows:

Though Dom's still the hottest and Matt's the least hottest

No, but seriously, I DON'T LOOK LIKE DOM :LOL: Shit..To be honest, I'm seeing a bit of me in the first picture you posted, though :stunned: Probably cuz I'm naturally blonde and pasty :LOL:

No, but seriously, I DON'T LOOK LIKE DOM :LOL: Shit..To be honest, I'm seeing a bit of me in the first picture you posted, though :stunned: Probably cuz I'm naturally blonde and pasty :LOL:

To look like Dom you'd have to have a rather, prominent, nose :chuckle: And some aviators :awesome: Now I really wanna see what you look like!! Slightly stalker-ish?

:LOL:. I kinda look like Dom. Blond hair and same colored eyes. That's about it, I'm not all leathery and leopardy though :chuckle:

Also, you guys are getting a bit bantery....just saying...

My employee that was describing her love for Bieber and the Jonas Brothers and after noticing my shirt says "oh yea i like THE muse... we were studying them in my music class. THE muse is really good. You like THE muse right?"

I didn't have the heart to correct her :( she seemed pretty clueless anyways.

Dude, I've got a huge nose :$ I hate my nose. Everyone thinks I'm ugly because of my STUPID FUCKING NOSE :'(

Whaaat? :eek:

You're not ugly one bit :kiss:

If we're talking about Dommeh lookalikes, this girl I used to be friends with looked a lot like him, in my opinion. She played drums as well.

3782890626a4484370194b917669142o.jpg

Archived