Just got done with the gig/interview. I'm on my phone so I prob won't be able to reply to everyone's comments til tomorrow or Friday.

The interview was awesome. We were

only allowed to ask 3 of the 7 questions, and myspace guys/band mgmt chose them. I was able to ask a few conversational questions. I honestly don't remember much, it's still quite a blur. We each went in for about 10 min. My convo went from film soundtracks to zombies to detachable penises to Matt doing some weird ass impression of Japanese fans. Also I got a much more detailed explanation of the point and laugh in Boston.

The interview won't be online for about 2 weeks. Apparantly myspace wants a quick turnaround on this. But it was fucking awesome!!!!

Awww, your so luckly, glad you had a great time. Sounds like an interesting interview!

Just got done with the gig/interview. I'm on my phone so I prob won't be able to reply to everyone's comments til tomorrow or Friday.

only allowed to ask 3 of the 7 questions, and myspace guys/band mgmt chose them. I was able to ask a few conversational questions. I honestly don't remember much, it's still quite a blur. We each went in for about 10 min. My convo went from film soundtracks to zombies to detachable penises to Matt doing some weird ass impression of Japanese fans. Also I got a much more detailed explanation of the point and laugh in Boston.

The interview won't be online for about 2 weeks. Apparantly myspace wants a quick turnaround on this. But it was fucking awesome!!!!

:LOL:

Apparently you had a great time, can't wait to see the interview :)

That sounds brilliant! Looking forward to the interview it sounds funny. :D It all looked very nice and relaxed on the tweet.:)

omgomgomgomg. :eek:

can't wait to see it. /gdftgrdty

Can't wait to hear it. :awesome:

Musers should conduct more interviews!

He must have been speaking from experience... I am very curious to how y'all started talking about detachable penises. How in the hell did you get into that topic? I'm also surprised MGMT helped pick the questions. Inneresting... why MGMT?

oh come on, it's interesting to learn such facts. :LOL:

OMFG! This is so exciting! :LOL:

strange... the first thing I noticed in the picture were the two arms on the sofa back ... looks almost like matt and dom are holding hands behind their fans....

So, not just me then! :LOL:

Congrats to all the interviewers. Can't wait to see the vids and hear your take on it. And really glad boardies won.

He must have been speaking from experience... I am very curious to how y'all started talking about detachable penises. How in the hell did you get into that topic? I'm also surprised MGMT helped pick the questions. Inneresting... why MGMT?

Not MGMT. "Management".

Not MGMT. "Management".

Ohhh, hahahaha, I fail. When I see "the band mgmt" I automatically assume THE BAND MGMT. FAAAAAIIIIILLLLLL. :LOL::LOL::LOL: Hence my confusion. Why the fuck would MGMT pick the questions, besides the fact they were in San Fran this week? :p I is dumb.

At least you made it interesting! :chuckle:

:eek: I need to hear that! ^ Sounds like you had an awesome time :happy:

Archived